Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

shermanw1992@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:31 am

Message on the dating site:

How are you doing today? my name is William Sherman Tecumseh, it is a privilege to have found you here, i will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding. i was introduce to angelreturn from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and i am hoping that i have get my as well, believing that a man"s happiness will never be complete until there is a lovely woman like you right beside him, please send me your email address or you can get back to me through my private email address below so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely picture(shermanw1992@gmail.com) so hoping to receive lovely response from you, William.

Profile elements:

William
Male / Single
55 - Craiova / Romania
Current Location Bucharest/ Romania

i am an american military man on duty here in afghanistan for peace mission

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession sergeant
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Alexmata01@live.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3032]

What name did the scammer use?: Alex mata
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Alexmata01@live.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 54
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Christian café .com
How much money did they demand?: 1800
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: No
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: image.jpg
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He say eh born atlanta giorgia widover 1 child. Hi is in Libia

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Arnold Ruddock arnoldruddock@gmail.com

Unread postby jillybeanonline » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Yet another attempted scam tonight. :evil: What is it with me? do I have 'scam me' on my profile ?? :oops: 4th one in a month. This one has been reported to match.com this evening (17/10/2014). He is not aware that I have checked the photographs but there are many pictures of the same serviceman on the internet that have been used in scams.

The story I got this evening, is that he is in the UK Navy, that his name is Arnold Ruddock, and he is using the screen name 'faithfulman03'on match.com as I write this (like I said, I have reported it). The profile says he is 5'9" tall, divorced, living in Birmingham, UK. The email address he is using is arnoldruddock@gmail.com. . He started off ok, chatting on match.com but when conversation speeded up a little, his grammar and spelling deteriorated.

jillybeanonline
Junior survivor

eiddemills@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:57 am

Screen name: eiddemills
Logo: "I am looking for real and woman"
Email address: eiddemills@yahoo.com

I am an honest and good christian who loves God and nature. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest, loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.

On flirt box:

Eiddemills (49) from USA, Delaware, Marshallton
Member since 08/10/2014
Profession Artist
Education still at college

On meetup2:

eiddemills
50 year old male
Seeking a man for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: miami
Children: Yes, they live away from home

I am an honest and good christian who loves God and nature. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.

The stolen picture used for those profiles is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chrimartins364@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3760]

What name did the scammer use?*: Christopher Martins
Scammer's email address if you have it.: chrimartins364@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 2,5 месяца - 2.5 months
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: christopher.martins61
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Фотострана http:/ /fotostrana.ru/user/38290071/ - the account used by the scammer on fotostrana.ru is hidden.
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: познакомились на сайте Фотострана. Попросил перейти в скайп . написать на эл. почту - the victim met the scammer on Fotostrana. He asked for her Skype after moving to emails.
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: перейти в Skype через адрес эл. почты, которую он попросил
How much money did they demand?: 15000 $
Name you were told to send the money to. : OGEH GOSPLE USUWOMA
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: GHANA AKKRA
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +18132792871, +74953183581, +78652350355, +233578790989, +719544160251
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: нет видио не было показано, но я думаю, что оно у него есть - no video been shown, but I think he's got it
How were you to send the money ?: Wester Union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
martins.jpg

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Я написала заявление в полицию. Позвонила в МВД России. Пока держу его на Скайпе, чтобы было больше доказательств. Он опять просит 1900$ / I wrote a statement to the police. Called the Russian Interior Ministry. While holding it on Skype to see more evidence. He again asks $ 1900
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Он отправил мне файлы со своим паспортом,воинским удостоверением, свидетельством о нашем с ним браке, якобы заключенным в Афганистане, фото посылки, в которой находятся деньги, письмо-соглашение о том, что я являюсь бенефециаром его собственности, подписанной главным судьей Ганы; документ с таможни Великобритании и еще несколко документов. Он представляется бригадным генералом в составе войск ООН в Афганистане, 82 вдд.Говорит, что у него дом во Флориде. Ему осталось служить 1год. Разведен 3года назад, есть сын 16лет Смит, который учится в частной школе в Лондоне. Сейчас просит перевести 1900$ для того, чтобы прилететь ко мне. У него оформлен уже отпуск, Но его хотят отправить в Сирию. Просит спасти его от смерти. Я набрала кредитов на 500тыс. рублей. Сейчас для их погашения мне прийдется продавать квартиру. Что ине делать , я не знаю?Если можете, дайте совет и как-то помогите! И я хочу знать его настоящее имя и где он находится? И можно ли его привлечь к ответственности? / He sent me the files with his passport, military certificate, certificate of our marriage with him, allegedly concluded in Afghanistan, photo packages, which are money, a letter of agreement that I am the beneficiary of his property, signed by the Chief Justice of Ghana; document with the customs and even few UK documents. He seems to brigadier general in the composition of the UN forces in Afghanistan, 82 vdd. Claiming that his home in Florida. He left to serve 1 year. Divorced 3years ago, Smith has a son 16 years old, who is studying in a private school in London. Who wants you to send $ 1900 to fly to me. He has been recompensed with a holiday but they want to send him to Syria. Asks to save him from death. I wired 500 thousand credits on rubles. Now for the repayment will have to sell my apartment. What to do, I do not know? If you can give advice, and somehow help! And I want to know his real name and where he is? And can it be brought to justice?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:25 pm

About the phone numbers used:

+18132792871
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Tampa North, FL
Original network provider* Metro Pcs, Inc.
TextPlus VoIP in Tampa, FL

+74953183581
Country or destination Russia
City or exchange location Moscow

+78652350355
Country or destination Russia
City or exchange location Stavropol

+233578790989
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)

+719544160251 - This telephone number is most likely a Kazakhstan number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.

On Skype:

christopher.martins61 aka Christopher Martins
About me: God is able
martins1.JPG
martins1.JPG (10.3 KiB) Viewed 7975 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:05 pm

The scammer using this email address is located in Ghana. The format used is a romance scam - the scammer claiming to be an US general on duty in Afghanistan, with a son at school in the UK. After romancing her, he told the victim he had boxes with money he want to send in the victim's country. Of course, for receiving the boxes, the victim was asked to pay for some documents. In the meantime, the general's son had an accident and was hospitalized, being in urgent need for a surgery. For performing that surgery the so called UK doctor requested also money. Step by step, after two months and a half - under a siege of emails received every day and Skype conversations in the same time, the victim lost $15,000. All the payments were done using Western Union. Because of that, the victim has no chance to recover any of the money she lost. To cover her debts caused by the scammer, the victim will be forced to sell her house. Despite the fact the victim contacted the local Police, it is not much that can be done: the scammer is in a country, the victim in another one and no police has jurisdiction overseas...

This scammer/group of scammers were operating slightly different as the most African scammers previously reported. They made fake documents using the victim's native language and not English and most of the messages sent to the victim were written in the victim's native language. Through the fake documents used, it is even a marriage certificate the scammer "manufactured" for convincing the victim they are married...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Emails received from the scammer - he was sending some of his messages in the victim's language, but we posted here only the English translation:

Wed, 27 Aug 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

I will make you feel happy in life, like my wife, if you will accept me as a person

Sun, 31 Aug 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hi honey, how are you doing, I hope you are fine, I'm here at work thinking about you a lot si heart and soul of the only love that I have for you, and I just want you to know that I never fail in my life, as your future husband will thank you for sending the mail, may God bless you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:14 pm

After few emails changed, noticing the victim keeps talking with him on the dating site they met, the scammer blocked the victim access to his profile on the dating site.

Explanation for this action:

Mon, 1 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Yes, simply because I want you to give me your email address, so am black for 6 days, but I will be online after 6days again to outline to you my love is good, I really miss you so much in my heart, my love

Few hours later...

Honey, you just have to trust me with all your heart, because I'm not going to let you know in my life, because I really love you and I need in my heart as my future wife, I am here thinking about you all day and night.

Well, my love, but I really need you so much in my heart, but because I think of you, I would like to know if you are on Skype, so that we can schedule online at any time of any day, because I have have Skype on my phone Sell.

Do you think I'm kidding or want very serious about this relationship, so I'm very worried about it because I really love, and ready to love you until the end of my life as my wife

My love, if you're there, I'd like you to tell me more about myself, because I was just thinking about you because I love you, and I'm ready to love you forever my love just trust me in my heart, I never I will not let you down my love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Another day...

Tue, 2 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hello my love, I hope you are fine, I understand you, because I believe that you are a good good woman that I met in my life, so I want to marry you, so that you can be my wife

Well, honey, I'm from the UK but live in the United States, because my mom, she is from the United States, so I live in Florida, but now I am at work in Afghanistan

No kidding YOU my dear beautiful wife, just have to trust me, because I need you in my heart, as my wife and I'm going to take care of you until the end of this life, Please accept me in your heart for a husband WELL

here for you, and I can not really even want you want me to do for you, because I really love you so much in my Herat, so I can not stop thinking about you my love, age is just a number and you want to point is that when they love

ready for you because I love you all right, I'll go on vacation, but I just think that if I can come to you in xxx (victim's country) love, I want to make you think about it tell

Tue, 2 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins < chrimartins364@gmail.com >:

Want me to come to visit you my dear love

My love No rush order go to visit you because I love you and I just want to get married to you in order, so I want to come to you, so that we can plan as husband and wife

First I would like you to send me your home address and your city you live, so that I can have the information, because I will come to you at this end of the month

I'd like you to let me know when you get home so that I could come to you, my dear love and want the kind of business you're going to tell me my love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.