Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Thank you for the update, Projectheart. Do you have the email address he is using maybe? VIf yes, can you post it here, please?

Please read viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 and follow the steps mentioned there to protect yourself after being targeted by a scammer.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Projectheart » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:23 pm

I do not. It never got that farther than little chit chat...something didn't seem right so I started researching. The accounts I found on Instagram are:

Charlesandres22
Charlesandres57
Chris_m263
Christophermartins32
Christophermartins424
Christophermartins806

On Skype:

Muyi_24
Christophermartins680
Projectheart
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:26 pm

Thanks for the information.

Now go to the link Firefly sent and follow the directions there to protect yourself.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steeman.rollins5647@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:32 pm

Zorpia:

Mein Name ist Steeman Andrew Ich freue mich, Ihnen diesen Brief zu schreiben, ich bin neu hier, sehr ernsthaft eine lebenslange Partnerbeziehung Ich bin ein sehr einfacher und ehrlicher Liebesmann, bin ehrlich und wahrhaftig und bin hier auf der Suche nach wahrer Liebe Würde gerne mehr über dich wissen und auch dein bester Freund sein, ich glaube das, lass uns hier treffen, ich werde sehr glücklich sein, von dir bald zu hören, damit wir uns besser verstehen können.

/
My name is Steeman Andrew I am pleased to write you this letter, I am new here, very serious a lifelong partner relationship I am a very simple and honest lover, am honest and true and am here in the search for true love Would like more to know about you and to be your best friend too, I believe that, let us meet here, I will be very happy to hear from you soon so that we can understand each other better.

Hello,i m so happy to hear from you today, i want you to know that i m a widower in search of a life partner and i believe you are real because this days it is hard to know who is real so believe you are for real. and i appreciate us to be friends with trust and honesty. i m a honest and responsible man and i hate lies, so tell me my dear where are you from and what do you do for a living if i may ask.. and also are on Skype or Hangout if yes get back to me and let me know about it okay.or you can as well add me on Skyp via steeman.rollins5647@gmail.com so that we can get to know each other very well.

Fake profile used:

Steeman / SteemanAndrew1
53, Nairobi, Kenya
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 45‑60
, in Stockholm.

The stolen picture used is already reported here.

On skype as live:steeman.rollins5647 / Steeman Andrew.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jeffreywilliamz413@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Fake profile used on Instagram type sites:

Jeffrey Williams - jefferey413
Email address used: jeffreywilliamz413@gmail.com
IP: 197.211.61.7 - Nigeria

Am jeffrey from UK

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidhurt037@gmail.com

Unread postby NC1 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:43 am

There is a man on Twitter going by the name David Hurt https:/ /twitter.com/davidhurt33 @David Hurt33 he claims he is a general in Afghanistan and is returning home the end of this month October 31st. He chatted with me a month which he showed me numerous photos. he wanted to chat with me on hangouts. Claims hes in search of a wife for his son , his email address is davidhurt037@gmail.com
He told me that he served in Africa and has this *box* which is his and contains 2 million dollarss of his money and needs 2000 for the fees . i never gave him any money but he had a *friend* send a check in the amount of 1000 which i did not cash and the bank had a hold on it because of their rules and regulations .. Thankfully the banks caught the fake check and blocked my account .. which they are in the process of closing it , Just check out the Twitter page @david hurt 33 and you will see.. i then went to google and did an image search and this is when i found out about this Stephen Murphy person he is pretending to be him using numerous photos he has over 4000 followers and 1000 following him. https:/ /twitter.com/davidhurt33
Attachments
tGr9Q1x3_400x400.jpg
Picture David Hurt is using on Twitter included his is emaill with picture
tGr9Q1x3_400x400.jpg (38.52 KiB) Viewed 6156 times
Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_14.png
NC1
New survivor

davidhurt037@gmail.com

Unread postby NC1 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:12 am

[Quote removed. Use the "POSTREPLY" button at top or bottom left of window.]
Attachments
Screenshot_12.png
NC1
New survivor

davidhurt037@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:44 pm

NC1,

Thanks for the additional information. Now, DROP HIM like a rock. No more contact. Block him without one more word in order to protect the other victims. Do not tell him you know he is a scammer or is posted here. Do not report his profiles to the hosts to be closed. They must remain open for this report to help others.

Then, after you drop him and block him, please post his emails to you, removing your personal details from the emails.
Add any additional information you may have, such as chat host and usernames, phone numbers, any additional email addresses mentioned or used as part of the scam. Websites he may have mentioned.

Read and follow all of the advice in this topic as well:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

davidhurt037@gmail.com

Unread postby NC1 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:00 pm

There is a cell phone # which he has given me 314 441 4634 he told me never to call this # but i finally did and its a Missouri # not a Arizona . The last picture that i am sending is from when he told me to contact this company concerning a box with 22 million lol in it. and that he needed 2000 for the fees because its in Africa , Claims his son is in Africa at the moment as well
Attachments
22685140_1527816120640852_2075735058_n.png
Screenshot_2.png
My_Deposit_Certificate_DAVID_HURT_ABELwm.png
NC1
New survivor

davidhurt037@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:43 pm

+13144414634
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Missouri
"Enflick - Bandwidth.com - SVR" redirected VOIP phone number to scammer in Ghana.

"Security Company" information from fake document posted above.
SecPoint Security
NO. 45 Ring Road Accra Ghana
Email: spsplc@outlook.com
Tel: +233237988005 [ Ghana Mobile number ]

Skype name: Sec Point Security Company
Skype profile ID: live:spsplc
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.