Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: davidanthony2341@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:02 am

Second fake profile used on Skype:

David Anthony
Sergeant First Class (SFC) at British Army
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Widowed
From Dingle, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Active since January 6, 2016.

Stolen picture used:

anthony.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

chrisandersonlove@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:20 am

Feedback form [#12489]

What name did the scammer use?*: Chrid Anderson
Scammer's email address if you have it.: chrisandersonlove@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 01.10.1958
Scammer's Skype name.: Chris Anderson. Chrismelody
Scammer's Skype username . .*: Chrismelody - Chris Anderson
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Facebook - messenger
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skipe
How much money did they demand?: 25.000 €
Name you were told to send the money to. : Joyse Ansah
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Accra Ghana
How were you to send the money ?: Westernunion MoneyGram
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
chris.jpeg
chris.jpeg (45.84 KiB) Viewed 7321 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chrisandersonlove@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:23 am

Complaint about the same email address:

Someone using the face of the man represented in the picture in this web site contacted me on Facebook, introducing himself as a military surgeon, with the grade of general, suposed to go on retirement after few months. He said he was on peace keeping mission in Kabul, Afghanistan. He was speaking of love and wanted to spend his life with me. He asked me my e-mail address, to send me more about himself, and my Skype ID to chat on Skype instead of on FB. He wanted to meet me in person and asked me to buy for him an exit permit form and to apply for this to the United Nations sending a mail to the address given by him (probably fake) - unitednationoffice@europe.com - The amount of 700-800 euro should be sent to the UN. I made a research and discovered he is a scammer. He operates with the name CHRIS ANDERSON on FB.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

denniswalker179@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:48 pm

Zorpia:

you've got a nice profile, do you have access to any email.? am interested in you and I will like to get in touch with you privately, hope you wouldn't mind to drop your email or Skype I.d.. hope to hear from you later..Dennis

denniswalker179@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon..

Profile used:

Dennis / DennisWalker1
54, Pinellas Park, Florida, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 45‑90, in United States.

Stolen picture used:

dennis.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

Unread postby JEKitty » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:04 pm

Someone is still using this man's image to create a FB profile under the new name of Robinson Taylor... this guy only has female friends and when I did a reverse image search, I found out its a scam. It's still active. Sad.
Attachments
Screenshot_20161022_044957.png
FB_IMG_1477135111043.jpg
JEKitty
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:48 pm

JEKitty, Thanks for joining and posting.
Very Important! Do not report this scammer profile to facebook to be closed! It will ruin your warning post if you do, and endanger other victims.

Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

If you or anyone else you know have been scammed or contacted by a scammer please read this topic:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

aaronfred014@gmail.com

Unread postby blue.eyed.indian75 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:27 pm

He is now on Facebook under the name Frederick Aaron, he's been trying to get money from me, but no such luck considering I was scammed almost 9 years ago. He's using the email aaronfred014@gmail.com and he's on google hangout under the name Aaron Fred he's posing as a Captian.
blue.eyed.indian75
New survivor

Re: aaronfred014@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:32 pm

Thank you for the update, blue.eyed.indian75.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504 a topic about what you need to do for protecting yourself after being targeted by a scammer.

Here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37058 you have some elements we believe might help for your recovery.

Don't send them money. Don't reply to their emails and calls and also don't tell them you know they are scammers. Don't send them links to this report - as long as they are not aware about being reported, they will use the same details and anyone else in the same situation as you may find the scam report. Block them everywhere - change your email address, your skype and your phone number. As long as you keep the contact with the scammer you are in danger and and they will try to use another story to scam you again.

If would help if you post the emails you received (edit your name or other of your real life details if mentioned before posting please). If posted right those info may save another victim before to be too late.

If it is easier for you, you can try to forward to me all the emails you received from this person - you can find my email address under each post I made here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby blue.eyed.indian75 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:43 pm

firefly wrote:Thank you for the update, blue.eyed.indian75.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504 a topic about what you need to do for protecting yourself after being targeted by a scammer.

Here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37058 you have some elements we believe might help for your recovery.

Don't send them money. Don't reply to their emails and calls and also don't tell them you know they are scammers. Don't send them links to this report - as long as they are not aware about being reported, they will use the same details and anyone else in the same situation as you may find the scam report. Block them everywhere - change your email address, your skype and your phone number. As long as you keep the contact with the scammer you are in danger and and they will try to use another story to scam you again.

If would help if you post the emails you received (edit your name or other of your real life details if mentioned before posting please). If posted right those info may save another victim before to be too late.

If it is easier for you, you can try to forward to me all the emails you received from this person - you can find my email address under each post I made here.

He never emailed me we Always talked on messenger, he was trying to get me to send him money for a replacement solider so he could leave his mission in dumacuss seria. But I am a single mom with no extra money because I have 3 teens that take all my money. He got upset with me when I told him that there was no way I could do that, he kept telling me to try my hardest. He's only been talking to me for about a month now.
blue.eyed.indian75
New survivor

Unread postby blue.eyed.indian75 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:54 pm

The good thing is that I've been scammed before so I'm not very trusting and I don't believe anything anyone tells me. He has a lot of photos and names if you google military scammer photos. That's how I found out and he has no idea that I know he's a lying awful person.
blue.eyed.indian75
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.