Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

walterterry50@hotmail.com

Unread postby triinu » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:01 am

This time Terry Walter e-mail: walterterry50@hotmail.com
Met him dating site Lindoamor

Thanks for giving me your email address for easy communication and also to know our selves very well, that is why I want us to write via email which is very safe for our privacy. How are you doing today ? Hope every body is doing well in your family, It's my pleasure to meet you and i would like to tell you little more about myself, I hope you will also do the same. I will also like you to send me picture of yours. As you already know my name is Terry Walter. I am from United State. I was born in Houston, Taxes. I am Military officer in the united state army. I have a son named ''James'' he is 11 years old, My son is living with his mother.

I have been in Afghanistan for 15 months. Am 54 years, divorced but I take care of my son's needs. I married my first wife for 10 years but she had no child with me. She died after a brief illness, then after some years, I married again the woman who gave birth to my only son James. My ex wife divorced me and went to another man because I am always out for my job. I am looking for a long team relationship that will lead to marriage, some one that i will spend and share my life with, and also share my joy with the person. I am set to end my service in few months to come then I will be free if every thing goes well with me as I planned it. I will also have my vacation by next month, then I can visit you so that we can meet in real person..... AND so on

All photos you have already

Received: from COL004-OMC1S9.hotmail.com (col004-omc1s9.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.19]
Received: from COL128-W5 ([65.55.34.8]) by COL004-OMC1S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 23:51:19 -0700
triinu
New survivor

Re: walterterry50@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:36 pm

Thank you for the update, triinu.

On Skype:

live:walterterry50 / Terry Walter - no other details.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alexmorrison25@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:31 am

Angel Return:

Hello dear,
My name is Alex am from Canada.i saw your picture here i will like to be your friend here is my email (alexmorrison25@hotmail.com)so tha we can get to know each other better
yours
Alex

Screen name: alex
Male / Single
54 - London / United Kingdom

My name is Alex am a sea captain am from Canada working in London here am here seeking for a good relationshipMy name is Alex am a sea captain am from Canada working in London here am here seeking for a good relationshipMy name is Alex am a sea captain am from Canada working in London here am here seeking for a good relationship

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Administrative / Secretarial / Clerical
Profession Captain
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: usarmyromson2016@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:51 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

To put an end to blackmail I had to take difficult decisions, like how to make a complaint to police, telling people about blackmail, including co-workers, was very difficult, it was humiliating.
I never was involved romantically with anyone on the internet, and had a vague notion of the crimes that are committed against women in emotional vulnerability and emotional stress, ending with hearts and minds destroyed by an extremely cruel criminal practice.

On July 11, 2014, the profile Jim Frazer left a message on my Facebook profile, asking to be contacted by e-mail thelmamaxwell55@hotmail.com, never replied to the message.

As blackmail I was forced to make a payment of 500 euros, and another deposit of 850 euros, but this second transfer did not materialize, an error occurred in the WU system and the criminal could not withdraw money and I ended up canceling the transaction and got my money back.
The first deposit made on behalf of ONYEKWE MCCARTHY Chijioke, to Istanbul, Turkey, has the MTCN: xxx.
The second transfer that never materialized, was held to the same consignee and had the MTCN: xxx.

The profile Romsom Hamsom, used images of the sailor of Royal Navy, Stephen Murphy to address me, my pain will forever be associated with the images of this man.
The scammer also used for contacting me different FB profiles: Kevin Marttel, George Landen, and Romsom, the image of a tall, blond, and only now the research of this image in Google begins to present results.
Currently it stands at one of the addresses I know : Romsom Jnr Ham.

The scammer contacted me by phone via Facebook, in the background I could hear many female voices, and male, was a great call center. I do not know what language they were speaking, had never heard before.
I think I have nothing more to add, and I hope the material I am going over will help other women.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:58 pm

The victim met the scammer on Facebook. The scammer was using the email address usarmyromson2016@hotmail.com . He claimed to be an US soldier, in Afghanistan, ready to retire. The entire correspondence was kept on emails and chats on Facebook, using the victim language (not English). All the messages the scammers sent where translated using an online translator - bad English, bad translation, most of the messages being almost impossible to understand. Because of the security reasons, he was unable to show himself on cam, but he requested the victim to use a cam during their conversations on Facebook. Making the long story short, after a mission when he was almost dying, the scammer notified the victim he want to send to her all his possessions - US $ 1.9 million dollars and 1.4 kg gold he can not keep in the military base, using a security company and a diplomatic courier. He told the victim he want to establish a charity organization in the victim's country after retirement. During the conversations, the scammer managed to get the victim on cam and record her, without her knowing it.

The so called security company, using the email address securitcompny010tr@hotmail.com and the phone number +905373569149 was supposedly located in Istanbul, Turkey. The victim was asked to pay some fees for receiving the parcel.

The victim paid once. The scammer made another story to get more money and the second payment had problems - the translation changed the name of the receiver. The scammer blamed the victim for that asking her to cancel the payment and to re-send the money.

When the victim decided to stop everything and not send any other money, the scammer tried to blackmail her with the records done. The victim blocked the scammer, but that was not keeping the scammer away: using different fake profiles, the scammer contacted again the victim asking her to start talking again with the main scammer character. When even this action was not getting the victim back, the scammer contacted her family, threatening to kill the victim's son if the victim is not sending him money.

Additional characters in scam:

- Kevin Marttel - kevinmarttel12@hotmail.com - friend of the scammer - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36585
- Jim Frazer - thelmamaxwell55@hotmail.com - friend of the scammer - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36584
- ONYEKWE MCCARTHY Chijioke - receiver of the money and so called diplomat dealing with the delivery of the parcel through the security company
- Leonard Alisah, General Manager of the Security Company making the delivery.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: securitcompny010tr@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:30 pm

Hello lady

Good morning Istanbul-Turkey, how are you and your families, I hope
They are well. I'm so sorry for my late reply, you know
That we do not work weekends here on my site so I
I did not bother to check my emails.
I'm sorry to tell you that, due to their inability to claim their
Shipping, which has attracted more charges. You will pay a fee
Additional 350 euros for 2 weeks Demurrage. every day
Your shipment in my custody attracts a fee of 25 euros, so
It remained for two weeks in my custody without claims
Is why you have to pay for the two weeks of loading.

If you do not understand something please try me ask.
We are here to serve you better lady.
Hope to hear from you.
Your service

Leonard Alisah
General Manager

The victim was asked to send the money using Western Union for:

LAST NAME: ONYEKWE
OTHER NAME: MCCARTHY, Chijioke
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Stolen pictures used:

romsom.hamsom.PNG

romsom1.PNG

On the first day we were presented on the computer, I knew you were the one for me. The first Hello

and goodbye to the first I know you are the one for me. It's been one month, and we are still fondly on each

other's minds, souls and hearts. Before I met you I did not know what love really was until my heart

really started aching for you. I knew I could never love a woman more then my own

life. I long for the day I can finally look in her eyes half Beautiful soft and tell you how much I love you and

I need you. The real beginning of my life was when I will be in Brazil Marchi. These long months so

We waited, and all my dreams are finally coming true. I do not know about all his? Viewing

you every day will be the greatest blessing to my heart knowing you are in range of me playing that

scares me, but in a wonderful way. You're my every heartbeat, every breath my

panting of life. What do I need to survive and survive this lonely world can only be achieved

with you by my side. I do not think that there are some words that could describe what I really feel

about you. All I know is you're the only woman that's on my mind, the only woman who's in my

soul, the only woman who truly and unconditionally got my heart all my life and many more

lives that the world has to offer. When I think of you, my eyes begin to water because I know

I am with you now in xxx. But the thought of you keeps me going and going for another breath of fresh air

to keep my desire for you in my life. Never I'm leaving, and I never really hurt you. I love you

I admire. You are my inspiration for everything and this cold and damp earth. I never thought my time would come to love and

then came and got hit with so much emotion and energy did not know where to put everything. They have stacked it piece by

piece of my heart for you. I truly believe that you are my soul mate, and you are the only woman

I just give everything I have to give up forever. I hope you never let go of me, because I love you,

and I know you love me too as much as I love you. The thought of you brightens my day completely, and

sometimes I bring you there on purpose to make me happy when I'm down. Imagine your smile makes me smile, and barely

I can not wait to see that lovely man I know with the unforgettable smile I know so early. I value

you locked in large steel safe in my heart. I love you, dear, that's the only thing that will never change

in my life. Always and truly yours forever. Baby I'm back I had the mission alive, I'll

write when I have rested okay.ilove you

"Romson hansom" <usarmyromson2016@hotmail.com> wrote:

hello

i

and

I want

hamsomrom@gmail.com

romsomham@gmail.com

hamsomrom@Gamil.com

please add me on facebook now and also send me the password for this e-mail

I want to access emails
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

douglas.joe6 - Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:11 am

Zorpia:

Nice to meet you pretty woman
am widow my wife died long time ago
i have two kids
am looking for a truthful woman to marry
contact me on Skype douglas.joe6

Screen name: douglasjoe15
2015, Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Ethnicity Native American
Height and Weight 107cm
Currently Living With Alone

On skype as:

douglas.joe6 / douglas joe
new york, United States

The stolen pictures used are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

douglasste944@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:34 am

Next message on the site:

this my yahoo messenger douglasste944@yahoo.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.