Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: seccompany280@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Fri, 17 Oct 2014 from the security company <seccompany280@gmail.com>:

Hello miss Christopher

How you doing, I hope all goes well, we got $ 2000 you sent, thank you we will give you the security of knowing when your husband box will be delivered to you next week.
By next Monday all documents will be mailed to you so that you can create before we send the company an agent to come to xxx (victim's country) with your husband box, then on the weekends.
thank you

Tue, 21 Oct 2014 from the security company <seccompany280@gmail.com>:

Miss Christopher

We are very sorry that because the documents must be prepared with your name and address on it, so the company's security but we will send you all the documents are in order.

thank you.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:59 pm

2014-10-22 security company <seccompany280@gmail.com>:

Hello miss Christopher

How are you today, I hope you are not angry with us because the company promised to send you Doocuments but simply that we should make the document is ready before the company can send to you.
I also promise you that the other document will be sent to you tomorrow by the Supreme Court.
Your husband-General Christopher Martins good man, and I also want you to know that you believe your husband with all your heart.
thank you Miss Christopher

Fake document received with the email:

fakedoc2.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Thu, 23 Oct 2014 from the security company <seccompany280@gmail.com>:

Hello Miss Christopher

This document, which we security company told you about, from the Supreme Court.

Try can get back to me soon as you can before you're ready.

Thank you for your time.

Fake document received with the email - letter of guarantee:

fakedoc3.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Fri, 24 Oct 2014 from Security Company < seccompany280@gmail.com >:

Hello Miss Christopher
How are you doing today, I hope all is well with you, I understand how you feel.
We are a company security may only need to help you, if you can send 2420 dollars after that the company will send an agent to delivery the box with you in your country.
After delivery, you must pay the balance to the agent, are you okay with this slip Christopher, your husband boxes will come to you next week, so you must act fast
thank you

2014-10-28 Security Company < seccompany280@gmail.com >:

Hello Miss Christopher

I hope all is well with you, we want security company so you know that your husband the money will be delivered to you this weekend on a friend.
This agreement between you and miss Christopher, and you must do it in 2 days time to the company agent can fly to you in xxx.
all you have to do now is to get the money and send to us is only security company in 1845 dollars.
thank you

Fake document received with the email:

certificate1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Fri, 31 Oct 2014 from Security Company < seccompany280@gmail.com >:

Hello Miss Christopher

I hope you are fine, we have security company I am ready to send one of the company's agent to come and taken your husband box to you soon because right now, the agent is going to the airport to book a ticket for him to fly, delivery company, you just have to wait, we will contact you.

Sun, 2 Nov 2014 from Security Company < seccompany280@gmail.com >:

Hi miss Christopher

Security company want you to know that we are not happy with you, because the company sent you a contract to sign the document and send it back to the company.
But you did not, now the company is the agent going to fly in xxx (victim's country) night night from England to xxx (victim's country), at the airport, he now has a problem with the customs official.
The customs officer now he asked for the agreement document, which is a problem we have as company now.
Now ask the customs 10,000 pounds tell me where we can get the money now to pay just because you do not sign it and send it on time.

Now you are sending a document now in the company.

To:
Date: Friday, November 7, 2014

Hi miss Christopher

This document and sign it and send it back, so that the company can send it back to the UK today or tomorrow.

The agreement between you and the security company and the high court in the UK

Thank you.

Fake document:

change.of.ownership.JPG

+233500316431
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014
Subject: Re: Question?

Hi miss Christopher

How you doing, I hope you and your husband are fine, but in life, security company wants you to know that all the money that you would send to send to the customs officer in England.

Miss Christopher you need to be happy in life now, because it's all right now with your husband Moni, who is at the airport ok.

The agent of the company here in Ghana now, as I say, because the company agent waited so long, so he must fly back to Ghana, but now he has to fly back to England on Friday this weekend.

After that, the company agent will fly to you in xxx to meet with you next week Friday, so your husband boxes can be delivered to you in order to Miss Christopher.

on Friday the company want you to send a $ 1,900 ticket for flying and the company will tell you it takes time, you will go to the airport to wait for the company's agent, so that you can take it into your home with the box.

Security company will tell you the time on the following Monday.

Thank you for your understanding.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

BeckmannCowan@hotmail.com - angel return

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:04 am

Message on the site:

Hey Dear, I got interested in your profile,I am Pleased to meet you and I hope we can meet in person in the future! Would love to get to know you

more? Tell me what you think, send me your email address I'm going to send to you my lovely pictures to know more about me.

Beckmann Cowan@hotmail.com

Profile elements:

lambertyu
Male / Single
50 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom

I'm a genuine, creative and thoughtful person who'd like to be with someone who is both, too. I'm looking for someone with aspirations of growing, learning and always becoming a better person.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

thomaskarli@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:19 am

Angelreturn - message on the site:

Hey Dear, I got interested in your profile,I am Pleased to meet you and I hope we can meet in person in the future! Would love to get to know you more? Tell me what you think, send me your email address I'm going to send to you my lovely pictures to know more about me.
Thomas Karlope
thomaskarli@hotmail.com

Screen name: thomas
Male / Single
51 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom
Current Location Copenhagen/ Denmark

Slogan Looking for love
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Profession Maganer
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Religion Scientology

Stolen picture used:

thomas.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: thomaskarli@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:23 am

On Skype:

Thomas Karlope aka thomas.karlope
Luton, United Kingdom

thomas.PNG
thomas.PNG (112.73 KiB) Viewed 6038 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

usarmyromson2016@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6355]

What name did the scammer use?*: Romsom Hamsom
Scammer's email address if you have it.: usarmyromson2016@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 52 anos
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: I never used skype with the scammer
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: https://www.facebook.com/romson.hamson?ref=ts
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: I was contacted on facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Yes, but always stayed on facebook, he asked me to create new pages to it, and were going to these new endereços.Foram 3 new pages.
How much money did they demand?: 3.750 euros
Name you were told to send the money to. : ONYEKWE MCCARTHY CHIJIOKE
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Istanbul, Turkey
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +905373569149
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: They said they had posted on you tube, but never sent me a link, but sent the videos to my e-mail.
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: 11045931_1387975034852809_1293420725_o.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Block profiles on facebook.
I denounced the email as phishing.
I denounced the blackmail in the Police Station, and told the criminal who was furious and threatened to
---- KILL MY SON------.
My son was blackmailed and electronically communicated to the police's cybercrime and Federal Police.
I reported the blackmail to my family, friends, and colleagues, including my chefe.Solicitei let me know about any video on my behalf.
By the time the threats were not met.
Attachments
11045931_1387975034852809_1293420725_oRomsonHamsonFakePP.png
Fake photoshopped passport.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.