Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: smart.walter.1 on FB

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:43 am

On Facebook,

Smart Walter aka smart.walter.1
Worked at USA Army
Studied at New York University
Past: New York Military Academy
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From New York, New York

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tyler_james48@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:58 am

On Zorpia:

hey beautiful. how are you doing today..?? I hope your cute self is doing good.. I am new on here and I will like to know more about you if you don't mind..I am Tyler James by name.. I was born and bread in Greenwich London... I am 53 Years of age.. I am widowed.. I lost my late and two sons in an auto crash 8 years ago.. I think it's time I start over that's why I got on this social network to see if I can find a good partner...I am totally new to online dating.. I will be glad to read from you soon.. xxxxx
Hello beautiful, how are you you doing..?? I am really glad to read a reply from you.... I am looking for someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh...., Someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me..., Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue....., Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to real marriage.
I could go around the world and move mountain for any woman of my dream the love of my life!!!! Hope to hear from you soon.. xxx
Tyler

Hello pretty,
How are you this morning and how was your sleep.I do hope life there this morning is treating you just as you want.how is the weather like out there?It been raining here for a while now.Dear i will take this chance to say thank you for allowing me to get to know you.i do want some one to love and want her to love me as much too.i want you to know a bit about who i am.

Tyler James is my name,I was born and bread in the town of Greenwich,London some 53 years ago by my Polish mother nurse called Lizzy Perez and an American father called Barry James. my parents met at the university as i was told. am the only son of my late parents.i lived and attended school in Avon,I lost my parent at the age of 19,so i was brought up by my late uncle in Kansas,i stayed with him and help in his Military interruption after finishing High School and also studied mechanical engineering in a local community collage in Avon.I later enrolled into the Royal Military Academy in United States Military Academy at West Point new york and i was commissioned a second lieutenant in the Corps of Engineers in 1976.i completed Ranger,Airborne and Air Assault training,and both the Engineer Officer Basic and Advanced Courses i earned a master's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of California... I served in the middle east Iraq as Command Sergeant Major with the Joint combats, I was there for 3 year..I came to London last two weeks and I created this site.. Am currently based in Fort Drum in Jefferson County, New York..Soon i will retire from the army and will like to experience a different life far from active military service and that is the main reason why i joined the dating site in search to find my soul mate.. I hope to hear from you soon..

Tyler xxx

hello beautiful thanks for your reply..?? beautiful i will really love to keep a steady communication with you but i don't really get on here frequently .. i will like to add you on a private messenger where we can talk more often if you don't mind .

hello beautiful Merry Christmas .. Hope you are enjoying the festivities..hope the family is also doing great.. it's cold out here hope the weather is not too harsh on you..?? Beautiful my email is tyler_james48 and it's a yahoo so just add me on messenger or email .. hope to read an email from you soon.. xoxoxoxo

Profile elements:

Tyler
53, London, United Kingdom
Looking for an activity partner, a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑99, in United Kingdom.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tyler_james48@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

How are you doing my beloved friend and how's the weather out there like..?? hope your beautiful self is doing just fine and the weather out there is not that harsh on you..?? It's really nice to read your letter. To have a true friend like you is a precious gift that one can ever have.... friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold and it's worth more than gold and platinum..Keep me as a friend and I will keep you in my heart and lock it up. I'll throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me... lots of kisses and hugs my beautiful friend... I love you so much .. take care of your beautiful self for me and i hope to receive an email from you soon.. Hope you love the pics i attached to the email..

Love Always

Tyler

Header:

Return-Path: <tyler_james48@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.202.147]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.202.147
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davedsmith33@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:39 am

On AR:

Hello beauty Queen my name is Col. David Smith, I'm a U.S. soldier currently serving here in Afghanistan, Kabul city on a peace keeping mission. I take look at your profile and it was good that interest me, so i want to know you as much as you want me to know. I am very open minded and thoughtful, happy of being and enjoying what life brings my way.

I am a widower, I lost my wife 5 years ago in a plane crash Oh may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace and I have been single since i lost my wife. I want us to get acquainted to each other. I would have like to tell you more about myself but time is not on my side due to my duties here.

I am passionate and I have a curious mind. I am very loyal and committed and I enjoy who I am since I know what I want from life! Please if you wouldn't mind i would like to know your name and where you come from. Are you married? Please i will like to know more about you, write me through my email address (davedsmith33@yahoo.com) for our convenient conversation.

Please I hope you are not offended by my words?

Thanks and take care David.

write me through my email address (davedsmith33@yahoo.com) for our convenient conversation.

Profile elements:

Daved
United States

Slogan
Always put God first.
About Me
Am a peaceful man, i like fun and am social to people. i like to support people when it come to help and i believe the saying, one good turns deserve another. I am open to friends, a romantic at heart. I am interested in new ideas and relationships, I always try to understand the meaning of life. I love to discover new things. I want a serious relationship, without deception and pretense. I want to be understood and to be loved and to love, always think before any action.

Looking For
I want her to be a peaceful woman with good heart, I also want her to be friendly and ready to share everything with me when she become mine.

The stolen image used as profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

smith_gary777@live.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#1165]

What name did the scammer use?: Smith Gary
Scammer's email address if you have it.: (smith_gary777@live.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 56 anos
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: não tenho nada dele
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: não tenho
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Par Perfeito
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: só tenho email
How much money did they demand?: Ainda não me pediu dineiro
Name you were told to send the money to. : Ainda não pediu
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Ele disse estar na Síria
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: ainda não deu
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: Não postou
How were you to send the money ?: Não enviei dinheiro
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: Gary.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Ainda não o bloquei. Desconfiei porque se mostrou muito apaixonado, muito família e fui pesquisar pelas fotos que ele me enviou e acho que é um golpista.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Conheci nosite Par Perfeito, ele me enviou uma mensagem e começamos s trocar emails todos os dias.Se for um golpista quero colaborar para que outras pessoas não caiam no golpe. Obrigada

--
Google translated Portuguese to English:

What name did the scammer use : Gary Smith
Scammer 's email address if you have it : . ( Smith_gary777@live.com
How old did the scammer say They Were : 56 years
Scammer 's Skype username ( right click Their photo / avatar and click " view profile " ) . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT: . 've Nothing of it
Address of the scammer 's FaceBook , Google+ or other social media site page . Eg . facebook.com / scammername : . 'm not
What site did you first meet the scammer on : Perfect Partner
If They asked you to leave the site and go elsewhere with Them ( eg. Skype ) , where did they take you to : just got email
How much money did they demand : not yet asked me for money
Name you were told to send the money to . : Not yet asked
What country / city were you told to send the money to : He said he was in Syria
If They gave you the phone number , please add it here : . Has not yet
If They Showed you the video on your website , can you post the site and account They posted it with: . Posted not
How were you to send the money ( Western Union , MoneyGram etc. . ) : I did not send money
Please upload a photo of the scammer If They sent you one : . Gary.jpg
What steps , if any , have you already taken to block the scammer : Still not blocked . Suspicious because it showed very passionate , very family and went searching for photos that he sent me and I think is a scammer .
Are there any other details you wish to share ? Anything you say may help someone else Prevent from being scammed in the matter how trivial it may seem at the time: . Nosite Perfect Pair met , he sent me a message and we started exchanging emails s all day. He is a scammer want to collaborate that other people do not fall for the scam . Thank you
Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: translated to English.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

smith_gary777@live.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Emails from the scammer forwarded to me:

Este foi o primeiro email que recebi com as fotos dele. Obrigada, espero ter
ajudado.

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 03:49:31 -0800

Olá XXXXXXX
Obrigado pela sua resposta ! Estou feliz que você é uma pessoa positiva . Eu
realmente gostaria de saber mais de você . A razão que me levou ao site de namoro é
encontrar uma boa mulher a quem eu vou passar o resto da minha vida. Eu quero
construir uma família feliz com ela. Uma família que podemos orgulhosamente chamamos
nossa.
Eu sou um sonhador , eu acreditava que nada aconteceu por acaso , Deus tem uma coisa
boa para estabelecer a partir de nossa reunião. Eu sou um homem de bons hábitos. Eu
sempre tratar a minha mulher com o máximo respeito. Talvez , se a nossa conversa vai
além desse nível , você vai ver tudo o que eu estou a dizer por si mesmo , quando eu
vir a conhecê-lo. Estou feliz com o que temos em comum , o interesse mútuo.
Nesse sentido , eu gostaria de lhe fazer algumas perguntas , espero que você não me
importo ? Eu acredito que é a única maneira que podemos saber sobre o outro. você
sempre pode se sentir livre para perguntar qualquer coisa sobre mim . Em primeiro
lugar, você acredita em amor? novamente , . Você já conheceu alguém on-line antes ?
eo que você faz para aliving ? espero para ler de você logo.
Tome cuidado e tenha um bom dia ... beijos
Smith

-

This was the first email I received with the photograph attached , hope to have
helped .

Date : Mon, 24 Feb

Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for your response ! I'm glad you are a positive person . I
really like to know you more . The reason that led me to the dating site is
find a good woman whom I will spend the rest of my life . I want
build a happy family with her. A family can proudly call
our .
I am a dreamer , I believed that nothing happened by chance, God has something
good to establish from our meeting . I am a man of good habits . I
always treat my wife with the utmost respect . Maybe if our conversation goes
beyond this level , you will see all I 'm saying for yourself , when I
come to know him . I'm happy with what we have in common , mutual interest.
In this sense , I would like to ask you some questions , hope you do not me
care ? I believe that is the only way we can know about the other. you
can always feel free to ask anything about me . first
place, you believe in love ? again . Have you ever met someone online before ?
and what you do for aliving ? I hope to read from you soon.
Take care and have a nice day ... kisses
Smith

==

Segue outro email

Olá XXXXXX
Como você está? Como foi sua noite ? Obrigado por suas mensagens ! Eu entendo que
você claramente . Eu gosto do que eu li da sua mensagem. Estou bastante satisfeito
com suas respostas. Eu realmente quero continuar te conhecer. Eu não gosto de
conflitos. Eu gosto de um ambiente pacífico. Eu sempre aprendi a ser educado com a
minha mulher de meu falecido pai . Que sua alma descanse em paz especial.
Eu gosto de respeitar os outros como todos nós sabemos que o respeito é recíproco.
Além disso, qualquer relação de construção em relação vai durar para a eternidade ,
porque vai haver amor genuíno na relação. Isto porque, quando há respeito , nós não
vamos ver nenhum erro da pessoa que respeitamos e já que não há erro , sempre haverá
amor.
Outra coisa é a fidelidade, isso é muito importante em um relacionamento. Eu posso
perdoar facilmente , mas eu não perdoar mentirosos. Por isso, é muito importante
para mim que a minha mulher é sempre honesto comigo. Eu quero a minha mulher para
ser completamente transparente comigo , assim como eu estou indo para ser
transparente para ela.
De acordo com a natureza de nossa relação , precisamos de uma boa comunicação em
outro desaparecer a distância entre nós . Gosto de ler a partir de minha mulher
sempre . Gosto de saber que ela está bem e que ela está fazendo . Também uma boa
comunicação vai nos trazer mais próximos uns dos outros.
Gostaria de saber se você pode aceitar o filho do seu parceiro como o seu? O que
você gosta de fazer no seu tempo livre? O que te mantém ocupado? Como você vai
descrever a família você está tentando construir com o seu homem para olhar como
?Aproveite o seu dia .... beijos

Smith Gary

-
Follows another email

Hello XXXXX
How are you ? How was your night ? Thanks for your posts ! I understand that
you clearly . I like what I read of your message . I am quite satisfied
with your answers . I really want to continue to know you . I do not like
conflicts . I like a peaceful environment . I learned to always be polite to the
my wife of my late father . May his soul rest in peace special .
I like to respect others as we all know that respect is reciprocal .
Moreover , any relationship built on respect will last for eternity ,
because there will be genuine love in the relation . This is because when there is respect , we do not
we see no error of person who respect and since there is no mistake, there will always be
love.
Another thing is loyalty , this is very important in a relationship . I can
forgive easily , but I do not forgive liars . So it is very important
to me that my wife is always honest with me . I want my wife to
be completely transparent with me , as I am going to be
transparent to her.
According to the nature of our relationship , we need a good communication
others disappear the distance between us . I like to read from my wife
always . I like knowing that she is fine and she is doing . Also good
communication will bring us closer to each other .
I wonder if you can accept your partner 's son as his ? to
you like doing in your spare time ? What keeps you busy? How will you
describe the family you're trying to build with your man to look like
? Enjoy your day .... kisses
Gary Smith

==

Subject: Meu querido , bom dia !
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014

Meu querido , bom dia !
Bom dia meu amor. Saiba que não há nada melhor do que acordar com você em mente ,
mesmo depois de ter passado a noite pensando em você.Quando eu penso ou sonhar com
os melhores pensamentos só vêm à minha mente. Espero que hoje você acordou de bom
humor , feliz e capaz de apresentar -se ao mundo com os olhos brilhantes e com as
mais belas roupas para trazer mais beleza a este pequeno planeta do nosso.
Você tem o dom de trazer -me esperança em qualquer situação, a partir do momento que
você acorda e deixe-me dizer-lhe bom dia para o momento em que você vai dormir e
desejo-lhe boa noite e bons sonhos .
Você tem o talento de transformar qualquer coisa em algo mais bonito do que o
momento em que ele foi criado , como você adicionar o calor e alegria para o nosso
mundo. Sem você , a vida seria mais triste e os dias seria mais escura. Espero que
você tenha acordado sentindo muito alegre e capaz de transferir toda a sua alegria
para todos que cruzam seu caminho ( me incluir nessa lista , também) Meu desejo é
que estamos sempre feliz!
Onde eu moro ? Eu vivo na minha própria casa e meu filho idade é de 15 anos de idade
eu falar com o meu filho via e-mail porque não usamos telefone aqui
seu
Smith Gary

-

Subject : My dear , good morning !
Date : Wed, 26 Feb 2014

My dear , good morning !
Good morning my love . Know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind ,
even after having spent the night thinking about you.When I think or dream about
only the best thoughts come to my mind . I hope today you woke good
humor, happy and able to present themselves to the world with bright eyes and the
most beautiful clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours .
You have the gift of bringing me hope in any situation , from the moment that
you wake up and let me tell you good morning to the moment you go to sleep and
I wish you good night and sweet dreams.
You have the talent to turn anything into something more beautiful than the
moment it was created , as you add warmth and joy to our
world. Without you , life would be sadder and darker days would be . hope
you have awakened feeling very cheerful and able to transfer all their joy
to all who cross her path ( include me in that list , too) My desire is
we are always happy!
Where I live ? I live in my own house and my son age is 15 years old
I talk to my son via email because they do not use phone here
its
Gary Smith

==

Olá meu amor
Como foi sua noite ? Eu sou quem eu sou por causa de você , e não há mais ninguém
que eu quero ser . Você me ensinou muito sobre esse mundo com todo o seu amor por
mim , e mesmo através dos tempos , quando as trevas cobriam o meu mundo, você sempre
foi a luz. Eu vou te amar para o resto da minha vida, não importa o quê. Seu amor
para mim é como o vento , não posso vê-lo, mas eu sinto isso. Sempre que você
segurar minha mão ou tocar meu rosto , não só eu iria sentir amor dentro de mim ,
mas eu também sinto seu amor por mim . É tão real. Eu nunca pensei que eu poderia
amar alguém tanto quanto eu te amo . Você é meu primeiro e único.
Um dia, quando estamos velhos e grisalhos , seremos capazes de pensar de volta para
toda a diversão que é e vai ter. Podemos pensar em como ficamos uns com os outros
através de grossas e finas. E, se eu pudesse mudar uma coisa sobre o nosso
relacionamento , seria que nunca fica velho , dessa forma eu poderia passar a
eternidade com você. Eu te amo. Você é meu coração , minha alma e minha vida. O mais
importante, você é meu verdadeiro amor e minha futura rainha . Você é o meu único e
verdadeiro amor , aquele que enche a minha vida com paixão. Agradeço ao Senhor por
enviá-lo para a minha vida , você é a maior bênção.
O dia em que eu vi você no local Eu sabia no meu coração que você era a pessoa certa
para mim . Você é minha luz mais brilhante , o que torna a minha vida cheia de
coisas lindas a cada dia. Querida, o meu amor por você é maior do que o céu, mais
profundo do que o mar mais profundo e dura por toda a eternidade - que não tem
limitações . Em sua voz , eu ouvi-lo , em seu sorriso , eu vê-lo, em seu toque , eu
sinto isso , você é todas as coisas que eu amo . Eu te amo hoje, amanhã e até
sempre!
seu
Smith

-

Hello my love
How was your night ? I am who I am because of you , and no one else
I want to be . You taught me so much about this world with all his love for
me, and even through the times when darkness covered my world , you always
was light. I'll love you for the rest of my life , no matter what. his love
for me is like the wind , I can not see it , but I feel it . Whenever you
hold my hand or touch my face , I would not only feel love inside me ,
but I also feel his love for me . It's so real . I never thought I could
love someone as much as I love you . You are my one and only.
One day when we're old and gray , we will be able to think back to
all the fun and is going to have. We think about how we are with each other
through thick and thin . And if I could change one thing about our
relationship, would that never gets old , that way I could spend the
eternity with you . I love you . You are my heart , my soul and my life . The most
importantly, you are my true love and my future queen . You are my one and
true love , who fills my life with passion . I thank the Lord for
send it to my life, you are the greatest blessing .
The day I saw you at the place I knew in my heart that you were the right person
for me . You are my brightest light , which makes my life full of
beautiful things every day . Honey, my love for you is greater than the sky , more
deeper than the deepest and lasts sea for all eternity - that has
limitations. In his voice , I hear it in your smile , I see it in your touch , I
feel it , you're all the things I love . I love you today, tomorrow and even
ever!
its
Smith

==

Subject: Boa caro manhã
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014

Boa caro manhã
Como foi a sua noite ? Eu realmente valorizar e te amo muito muito , querida. Você é
o amor da minha vida. Eu tenho dificuldade em explicar como eu me sinto . Eu nunca
senti nada assim antes . Você está sempre lá para mim , não importa o quê. Eu não
sei o que eu teria sido até agora sem o seu amor e cuidado. Você é o mais amoroso,
carinhoso , compassivo e uma mulher absolutamente mais impressionante que eu já
conheci . Obrigado por estar sempre lá, por ser a flor da minha vida - você é linda
, pelas suas amáveis ​​palavras , abraços , beijos e amor incondicional . Você é um
sonho e eu quero passar o resto da minha vida com você como seu marido , amante, e
melhor amigo. Eu nunca na minha vida foi muito feliz . Eu me sinto muito amada ,
linda e muito feliz.
Estou muito orgulhoso de você . Você é uma pessoa muito forte. Estamos totalmente
de entender uns aos outros e sentem um pelo outro . Eu só valorizar e te amo muito
, querida , e eu nunca quero perder você . Eu te dou meu coração , meu amor e minha
vida agora e para sempre . Eu não acho que eu te dizer o suficiente o quanto você
significa realmente para mim eo quanto eu te amo . Tenho orgulho de suas
realizações e impressionado com sua força de vontade . Embora eu não constantemente
dizer isso, eu tenho orgulho de vê-lo tornar-se que você está se tornando para mim
a cada dia. Eu te amo muito e você permanece constantemente em meus pensamentos
mais doces . Nunca dúvida quanto você significa para mim e , no entanto, o quanto
eu vou estar te amando . Eu permanecerei fiel a sua até o fim dos tempos. E isso ,
não há nenhuma montanha que pode chegar mais alto do que o meu amor por você.
Nenhum rio é mais profunda , em seguida, o mais profundo do meu amor. Ela se
estende por mais milhas do que qualquer oceano pode esticar . É do tipo que temos
sido sempre sonhando. Todo o dinheiro do mundo ou toda a alegria do mundo nunca
mais seria mais importante para mim do que você.
Você é minha vida , minha alma, meu amor, meu tudo. E desde que nos conhecemos ,
meu coração foi batendo muito mais rapidamente . Só para tê-lo como meu, e estar
com você é mais do que eu poderia pedir. Toda a minha vida, eu pensei que o meu
amor perfeito era só o meu sonho , mas agora que eu encontrei você , eu sei que eu
sou o melhor homem do mundo. Espero que estamos juntos para sempre, porque sem
você, eu vou ser nada além de um desafogar completa. Você segura a chave do meu
coração que me mantém em contato com a vida . Aqui está um homem que eu pensei que
eu nunca saberia. A pessoa que roubou meu coração tão inocente , mas com cuidado e
graça e do amor perfeito. O pensamento perfeito nós é juntos para sempre. A palavra
mais doce é o seu nome! E a melhor coisa é o seu amor ! Você é o melhor para mim, e
nada nem ninguém pode nos separar . Nós permanecerá para sempre o melhor casal do
mundo. Tenha um bom dia , ouvi-lo novamente em breve, ser bom, e doces beijos para
você também . Você está sempre no meu coração ! Eu realmente sinto falta e pensar
muito sobre você ! Saudações encantadoras.
seu
Smith Gary

-
Subject : Good morning dear
Date : Mon, 3 Mar 2014

Good morning dear
How was your night ? I really appreciate and love you very much, dear . you are
the love of my life. I have a hard time explaining how I feel . I never
felt anything like this before . You are always there for me no matter what. I do not
know what I would have been far without your love and care. You are the most loving,
caring , compassionate and a woman absolutely the most impressive I have ever
met . Thanks for always being there , for being the flower of my life - you're beautiful
, For your kind words , hugs , kisses and unconditional love . You are a
dream and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you as your husband, lover, and
Best Friend . I have never in my life was very happy . I feel very loved ,
beautiful and very happy .
 I am very proud of you . You are a very strong person . we totally
to understand each other and for each other . I just appreciate and love you very much
Dear, and I never want to lose you . I give you my heart, my love and my
life now and forever . I do not think I tell you enough how much you
really means to me and how much I love you . I am proud of their
achievements and impressed with your willpower . Although I do not constantly
say this, I 'm proud to see it become what you are becoming for me
every day . I love you very much and you remain constantly in my thoughts
sweeter . Never doubt how much you mean to me , and yet , how
I'll be loving you . I will remain faithful to her until the end of time . And that ,
there is no mountain that can reach higher than my love for you .
No river is deeper then the deepest of my love . it
spans more miles than any ocean can stretch . It is the type that we
always been dreaming . All the money in the world or all the joy in the world ever
more would be more important to me than you .
 You are my life , my soul , my love , my everything . And since we met ,
My heart was beating much faster . Just to have him as my own, and be
with you is more than I could ask for. All my life , I thought my
Pansy was only my dream, but now that I found you, I know I
I am the best man in the world . I hope we're together forever , because without
you, I will be nothing but a complete wreak . You hold the key to my
heart that keeps me in touch with life . Here is a man that I thought
I never knew . The person who stole my heart so innocently , but with care and
grace and perfect love. The perfect thought is us together forever . The word
sweeter is his name ! And the best thing is your love ! You are the best for me , and
nothing and no one can separate us . We will forever remain the best couple
world. Have a good day , I heard it again soon , be good , and sweet kisses to
you too. You are always in my heart ! I really miss and think
lot about you ! Lovely greetings.
its
Gary Smith
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

john_william1110@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:16 am

On AR:

Hi Pretty, I am John from USA, I am 43 years old single looking for a woman that knows the value of her woman hood. Great minds contain ideas, solution and reasons: Scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures: My mind contains only you here in angelreturn. I saw your picture and you are such a beautiful woman that I was been captivated and can't let my eyes off from you. Please I will like you to reply me knowing that you are single so that we can chat to know each other. I send you kiss and hug hope that we stand the chance to build a strong relationship. Yours John.

Hi xxx, Thanks writing, I am really sorry for the late responds because i was not in the camp. Do you have skype so that i will add you for us to chat and know more better because am really interested in you.
John.

here is my email address: john_william1110@yahoo.com
I hope to hear from you.

Profile elements:

John
Philadelphia/United States

Slogan
Drangon
About Me
I am a sweet,romantic Man, I love to play golf I read,I play poker I am good at it. I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of the TV and watch movies sometime. I am not a bar hopper or a big drinker

Looking For
I am an honest heated man that is looking for a very stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys keeping. I believe, keeping fit is important...I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine.

Occupation Military
Profession Soldier
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: john_william1110@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Email:

Hello Dear xxx, I am John. A little about myself. Am 42 years old birthday, October 1st, 1970. I was born in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, but I live in military barracks in Houston, Texas, with my child. I have only one Child called David 9 years old. My wife died last three years in a car accident in USA. I finished my training and physical education at Fort Bliss command Virginia, United States. I am 2nd Lieutenant and protocol officer. Am well trained in combat and infantry. I had a difficult child hood. I lost my parents when I was very small, and I am the only son and only child. I did not know my real parents. I had to be a medical student, but I found it difficult because I was not regular school because I had no serious sponsor and my result was not that normal to be in the role of scholarships. I joined the force in 1989 and I was 18. fully in the infantry brigade in 1993. am well trained in combat and firearms. I can run 20 km before my hands start shaking. Am romantic, caring, understanding and very romantic. I write poems often make me do Equipped practically. I like much cooking as well. I have taken the time to learn cooking from my late wife. I can cook to the west, I cannot bake as well as cakes, biscuits, buns bands, spring rolls, pastry, salad, meatballs, dough nuts, pastries and other snacks.I enjoy almost all types of music especially 50,Jazz,Gospel and classical. What about you? I hate fish in the basket of another man. I respect the wishes of others, such as jokes and funny stories. I love traveling, sightseeing. I am in the AR because I want to meet someone who will change my life. I know that I can survive in any part of the world, I am willing to relocate. Just need the peace of mind and love. Am now in Afghanistan for 7 months and I am left with 3 months to complete my year of service and be free here. I have many enemy friends in the army and I want to be safe and healthy and leave here. Since I lost my wife, I never had peace of mind or sleep with ease at night. Every night I spend alone to think about anything but how to survive watching my son grow up and find a woman that I can love and trust. It is true that my work does not give me much time to socialize, so am in the AR. I read a lot of testimonies from the AR, hoping that i have found you my true love.
I was a bit scared to write you a message, but I had to write to you, I thought you married. I must admit, I am ready to go any length with you. tell me all about yourself. Thank you.

John.

Header:

Return-Path: john_william1110@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.66.207.200]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 41.66.207.200
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

terrywalker427@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 am

On Wayn - profile no more available:

Hello There...I am Terry 57 years, Single and looking for someone lovely like you. Relationship is not a matter of age differences or the distance.Do not think of the age or distance between us.contact me and lets see where the roads of fate lead us.How long have you been alone? Why are you on this dating agency? I join to meet the right partner.What about you....?Sorry i didn't say much in my profile, and am sorry for not filling my profile well because am new and knows nothing much on here okay..Kindly add your email address when replying so i can tell you a little more about my self and also forward you my pictures by email.We can also chat online using messenger.Just feel free to add me up on your IM list for instant chatting.My personal email is : terrywalker427@yahoo.com yours plss,remember to reply to my email address above,so i can get in touch with you as early as possible.I would be glad to read a mail from you.Take good care of yourself and have a nice time.You can also add me on my Skype now okay.. terry.walker6671 Terry... xx

On skype:

terry.walker6671 aka Terry Walker
Bristol, United Kingdom

The stolen pictures used are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

james_marksmith@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:11 am

Message on the dating site:

Hello friend am Engineer Jame Smith, i just came across your profile now and i really like it so much. Please add me on Yahoo messenger or Skype so that will can chat over there to know ourselves more better. Here is my Skype ID (mark.david1471) and here is my Yahoo messenger ID (james_marksmith @ yahoo . com)... I will be waiting for you over there.

Profile elements:

James Smith
Male / Single
54 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Manassas/ United States

I am sincere, honest and down to earth..!

I am looking for a sincere and honest lady for life partner..!

Relationship Status Single
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
smith.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.