Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: chrimartins364@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:21 pm

2014-09-03 8:21 Christopher Martins < chrimartins364@gmail.com >:

Hi, how are you doing, I hope you are fine, thank you for thinking of me, I just want you to know I really love you with all my heart and ready to love you say the end of my life, I will not let you down Come on, trust and, believe me.

2014-09-03 Christopher Martins < chrimartins364@gmail.com >:
I four general commander
US Africa Command, US Army Forces Command, the 82nd Airborne Division, International Security Assistance Force Joint Command, US Forces - Afghanistan.

To:
Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2014,

I would like to help you in your business, you are doing well my love, because I want you to live well and do well in your business, I just want you to know that I have a little money in a courier company that I want you to get for me, my wife, the money is in 2 boxes and is about 3 million dollars.

Picture received with the email:

money box.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Wed, 17 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

If I never met you, I would not like you. If I do not like you, I would not love you. If I did not love you, I would not miss you. But I did, I do, and I want to, but you promise to change, to be the best partner, how many times you promised to move from one particular pattern of behavior, but still, you repeat the same pattern of behavior. It sounds really I talking to you? Yes, but not only you, many of us are hard man, I still love you with all my heart and soul, so answer my e-mail because someone miss you so much honey.

Thu, 18 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hi, how are you doing my love i hope you are fine, and I'm living, I really miss you so much in my the heart and soul of my love, but very glad that you are fine, because internally am thinking about you in my heart my wife, I think you are the woman that I have found in my life, and I promise you that I will never let you in my life, like your husband, and I also promise that I will respect you more and more, as my wife and I also promise to take care of you, I really love you honey, diplomat appeal to you, so you know that money is not with him again, even if, as I said, that the money is there to be a transition to a security firm, I still want you to know, okay fine, do not be afraid of my wife, because your husband, just let me when you send $ 700 for the weekend in order

Thu, 18 Sep 2014 , Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hi honey, how are you doing, I know you're okay, just let me know when you are back in xxx because I need to come to you in my heart, as your husband I swear to you, my wife, believe me, with all your heart

Try your best to send the money honey, but you must add $ 100 to $ 300 in order because the company is still waiting for money please, honey, I know you really love me like I love you with all my heart.

Well, my love, I know you, you can send $ 300 in order, I'm online now on Skype, my dear, I really love you, my dear wife, and I want you to know that I'm not joking with you, I am very seriously about it, because I really love you with all my heart and soul, I can not do anything without you in my heart, so I think about you every day and night
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Fri, 19 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Listen to me, honey, I see that you do not trust me in your heart, as your husband, why do you think the scam, I told you all that this will not be afraid of me because am a real military man who love you, and I do not is going to fail in life, as my wife and I still want you to know that you do not lose money, that is my promise.

2014-09-19 Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hi honey, how are you doing, I hope you are fine, but in life, I just want you to know that I really miss you so much in my heart and soul, I thought of you because you're the only woman I love now in my heart, and I will never let you in my life, as my wife, I'm gonna be online within 3 hours of honey, and I wanted you to be on the Internet, too, my love.

Fri, 19 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

I say all this because I love you with all my heart, and I want us to get married as soon as possible, because I love you so much and I will never love like this in my life before, so I'm afraid because I do not want to lose you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Sat, 20 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hi, how are you doing my love i hope you are fine, you can send in xxx (local currency in the victim's country), so when security company to get the money in dollars just it, send money via Western Union okay honey.

21 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

When I think of success
I can see it coming
When I dream of success
I can see it coming
When I touch the success
This is the fate away
success success
My hope

I will find success
Embrace success
When I hold success
I'll keep it save
When I have success
I'll share
success success
My World

I rule
Yes, I will influence
Thought about thought
My success success
I will keep,
I see
The success of my wife, success in life, success is your hope for success in all your endeavors in life, success in our relationships and success to you for taking me as your husband and success for loving me, and I pray that the Lord may be good with you and me forever and even, amen.

Mon, 22 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hi, how are you doing, I hope you are fine honey, and I just want you to know that I feel bad, so I can not talk to you last night my wife, but I'm getting better now, but I also I think about you so much in my heart and soul, I want you to online because am online now waiting for you my beloved

Mon, 22 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hello my love, how you doing, I hope you are fine, but in life, I want you to know that I am now awaiting you, so that we can talk normally, my wife
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:34 pm

2014-09-23 Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Sender Name: ..................
get name: ......................
Question: ..........................
Answer: .................................
Amount sent: .............................

I want you to send me all the information that Western Union has given you now honey, as I speak to you now the security company is not happy with me honey I just want to ask you to do it now.

2014-09-23 Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hello my love, how you doing, I hope you are fine, the company just call me now, that information is not true, so I want you to take a photo and send the paper me so that I can also send it to company honey, please come online now, because I wait for you online

Tue, 23 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hi honey, how are you doing, I hope you are fine, but in real life, online now on Skype, and I want you to be online ok, so that we can talk my love

Thu, 25 Sep 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hi honey please come to the site, so we can talk ok
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Wed, 1 Oct 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hi honey, how are you doing, I hope you are fine, I just want you to know that I'm waiting for you online now

Thu, 2 Oct 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hi honey, how are you doing, I hope you are fine, I really miss you so much in my heart and soul of my wife, I just want you to know that I am now awaiting you, so that we can talk now

Thu, 2 Oct 2014 from Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Honey please come online now, because am online waiting for you, I really miss you so much in my life and soul

2014-10-03 Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:
Hi honey, how are you doing, I hope you are fine, but in life, I just want you to know that I really miss you so much in my heart, I'm online on Skype, so I want you to online, so that we can talk my wife

4 hours later...
Hi honey, how are you doing, I hope you are fine, I went back to the camp, and now I want you to be online.

2 hours later:

Honey please online now on Skype
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:42 pm

2014-10-13 Christopher Martins <chrimartins364@gmail.com>:

Hi, my wife, as you do, I hope you are fine, but in life as your body now, my love, I hope you all the best my wife and I pray for you day and night, because I love you, and I want you to get well, God is with you in Jesus' name I pray, I am online waiting for you honey, so that we could talk normally.

To:
Date: Thursday, October 16, 2014,

Hi honey, how are you doing, I hope you are fine, it's Smith photos honey, I promise I'll send you photos of my son, and I know if I do not do just that, I know that you will get angry to me and I don 't want it

- the pictures with "the son" not posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

doctorgodswill@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:46 pm

At this stage, the "son had some medical problems and he need a surgery. The victim was asked to contact the doctor, because "the 4 star general", being in a war zone in Afghanistan, can not take care of his own son while in an UK hospital...

2014-10-20 Doctor Godswill < doctorgodswill@gmail.com >:

I am glad you wrote to me, madam, this boy was hit by a car and a good Samaritan brought him to the hospital, he has internal bleeding that requires immediate attention, his insurance card was expired, as you know very well his father was not in the country, now he must undergo surgery on his head, here in the UK we do not attend to someone without collateral, we attend to it, because the personality of Christopher, so Madame I want you to know that this boy had lost so much blood, and we need to deposit so that we can perform the photo below of injuries, thank you.

I know that you are the wife of Christopher general, which is why I respond to you in writing, but at the moment, if you can not send £ 1,500 up to 3 days the boy dies.

Few hours later:

Mon, 20 Oct 2014 from Doctor Godswill < doctorgodswill@gmail.com >:

Hello miss Christopher I can only help you if you can send $ 700, because I do it because it is generally the father of Christopher and the way you talk to me in a letter, please, you also have to help the hospital by sending $ 700, if not I do not have anything to do with the child, if you are ready, let me know

To:
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014

Hello miss Christopher

How are you doing, I just want you to know that I'm a doctor Godswill receiver money that you and one security company to send me, but the money does not come, I still need 456 dollars for the weekend, but I want you to know that your son will recover.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:49 pm

To:
Date: Monday, October 27, 2014,
Subject: Re: document

Honey is a document of our posts

The fake document: a marriage certificate:

marriage certificate.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

seccompany280@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:54 pm

The courier company:

Sat, 27 Sep 2014 from the security company <seccompany280@gmail.com>:

Hi, Miss Christopher
How are you doing today, I hope you are well, we just want you to know that the security company is still waiting for you just because of your husband's money that we want delivery to you in xxx (victim's country) for more than 3 days Now we are waiting for the security of you on still to respond, we want to know, want to miss occurs Christopher get back to us today.

Mon, 29 Sep 2014 from security company <seccompany280@gmail.com>:

Hello miss Christopher

Thanks for the answer, I want you to know that this company does not have time to wait for you, because many people are still waiting, but we just want to add you to them, because your husband is a very people-General Christopher .
That is why we, as a company asks you if you can send $ 200 or $ 250 today, so that we, the company will wait until you return home.

Thanks for responding.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014, from the security company <seccompany280@gmail.com>:

Hello miss Christopher

As you do, we get the money that you send to us, everything is going well miss Christopher, the last amount you are going to send before the documents will be sent to you in your name as the wife of Christopher swifts total $ 2,500 that is the last money you're going to send all ready we now security company is waiting for you as you promise, when you return home, you can do it before 20 days, and we also want you to send your full name and your home address with us.
Thank you for your time
God bless you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.