Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: ruchard.bailey@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:08 am

Date: Sat, Oct 10, 2015
Subject: xxx... I am blessed havuing you in my life
To:

Good morning angel and love of my life... Sweetie xxx, it's another break of dawn and a beautiful day prepared by GOD and his angels I believe... As much as I know you did have a lovely night sleep like a baby, while awake this morning in the best of shape and happy heart... xxx, more and more the feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea... I just wish you could see how much you mean to me, If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last... If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks with much affection for you... If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie but a sincere confession of how much you now mean to me... So, if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true then with all my heart do I trust thee... If you want me as your love as much as I want you as my love then so be it... I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart, sure I know you will not do that dear... My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill your heart's desire every day of your life knowing I will never and ever break your heart... If it pleases you, call me your lover from this day forth and you're mine... For your love am I and your best friend too as our body, mind and soul combine, so do our hearts become one... xxx, Hear this my declaration of love, from me to you... I adore you my smiling Angel, with all my heart and I will never stop loving you... You have become my life, my joy and elixir of my heart.... Though distance may keep us apart, you will always be embedded deep within my heart till the day we could be together... Sweetie, it's 8:22 am as I write you now, as usual the beauty of the day starts with the birds squawking from my window... Bad I could not get your mail this morning before going to camp, but I am happy I could hear the echo of your heartbeat slowly and calm to know you are doing just fine this morning... Keep your precious heart beating for me as you enjoy every bit of your day, I will be on Skype later in the day at my free hours... xxx, loving you is like food to my spirit, body and soul..

Lots of love and care with a rich good morning kiss from your caring... Ricahrd
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:10 am

Date: Mon, Oct 12, 2015
Subject: ALL OF ME BELONGS TO YOU xxx
To:

Good morning my beautiful Queen... xxx, every morning is a blessing waking up with a clear picture of your smile in my head... My night was wonderful with you by my side in my dream holding hands, that way I can feel your heartbeat this morning slow and steady to know you are awake happy this morning... Glad you did like the song from Bryan White *GOD gave me you*... Every song from me to you is a special message to your spirit, body and soul to let you feel clearly how much I adore you... And I must say the song also from *LED ZEPPELIN* is so amazing, I had to listen over and over again to understand the song... my dear, every seconds, minutes, hours and each passing day now is so beautiful with my heart full of joyful hope... Sure you must have seen a rose as it fades away, the color becomes deeper as the petals dry... That's how my love for you deepens every seconds, minutes and hours of each passing day... xxx, Happiness is to see the world in a grain of sand, and Heaven in a wild flower, to hold infinity in the palm of your hand, while eternity is only certain in one special person who cares most about you... That is what I share with you passionately with my redeemed heart, and I know this feelings is going to be forever... my dear I got your questions, tonight in our chat I will answer all your fascinating questions and also tell you the clear message in the song *Stairway to heaven*... Though I know it's going to be a long day, but I already instructed my angels to assist you and make everything easy for you on this beautiful day... It's 6:51 am now as the day breaks, I am about going for the morning drill and exercise in the camp... Sure you also must be preparing for your day now, may roses of beautiful thoughts surround you, inspire your soul to success in all you do today... I will schedule my activities and make sure am online by 6:00 pm, so we could chat and connect our precious hearts while I answer all your questions... I will also try and take new pictures for you my dear... Have a blessed day xxx, loving you is the best food to my spirit, body and soul.

Lots of love and care with hundreds of rich kisses from your caring... Richard
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:11 am

Date: Thu, Oct 15, 2015
Subject: Together we are perfect
To:

Good morning my dear... Sure I can tell you had a great night with sweet dreams, as I can hear clearly the echo of your heartbeat to know my Queen is doing fine this morning... Even if I only slept for few hours, I enjoyed every moment with you in my dream... We arrived back from routine patrol 1:58 am, and I have been in the camp since 4:00 am our supply arrived... Luckily I could take some few minutes off duty in the camp to send you a mail as promised... xxx, you are the most amazing woman on earth and I am always fulfilled to know the rest of my life has been dedicated to your smile, joy, happiness, protection and unlimited care.... Together we are more than perfect, and there is nothing we can't achieve... Like magic you light up my spirit, body and soul when you smile passionately during our chat with honest confessions of love for each other... my dear, I want you to know each time I say ** I LOVE YOU **... I don't say it out of habit or to make a conversation, I say it to remind you that I will forever adore you with my endless love and unlimited care... xxx, my heart knows your wishes, and happily I will give you everything you want for the rest of our days on earth... Our dreams are big and together we would make them come true, living happily for the rest of our days on earth... my dear, In all you do today, I want you happy, full of joy with a rich smile on your beautiful face knowing my angels are with you and my heart beats for you... Glad you like the song from Michael Jackson, your love to me is magical and so clear I feel it my dear... Have a blessed day at the best care of my angels, I will schedule my activities to make sure I am on Skype by 6:00 pm... I LOVE YOU xxx, and it's the best food to my spirit, body and soul.

Lots of love and care with lot of kisses... Richard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:13 am

Date: Fri, Oct 16, 2015
Subject: xxx... My heart beats for you...
To:

Good morning my dear... What a beautiful morning it is my dear, waking up with a clear picture of your smile in my head... Glad we both had a splendid time together in our dream at the garden of love, it was a beautiful atmosphere seeing the angels dance and rejoice for what we share... Last night I called back the patrol early at 12:52 am, so I had enough time to rest and woke up so strong like a superman... Smiling now.. xxx, many years I have been traveling on a road where my feet fails as human, until that fateful day I met you in the midst of stars and yours shining so bright... You held my hands tight with your unlimited care and painted my world colorful again with your incomparable love... A good wife is one of the most greatest blessing from GOD and most adorable angel from heaven.. my dear, I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you and showing everyday that I hold you high as the stars.. You are so romantic and never fail to amaze me, every morning there is something new that makes me love you than I did yesterday... I'm so happy this morning, I got a mail from Mike and his caretaker... They got the order yesterday and Mike glad to get his new laptop, also happy to know about you... So he promised sending you a mail later today after school hours, tears of joy roll down my eyes reading Mike mail knowing he likes you and wants to write you... my dear, it's 7:15 am now and I am about set for the morning drill and activities in camp... This morning I prayed for you my beautiful Queen, and also Mike... So be rest assured that your day will be wonderful at the best care of my angels.. Last night I found this special and inspiring song from *Keyshia Cole* and the title is *Trust*... Listen to it and it will fill you soul with joy knowing I am all yours, and will always adore you with my endless love... Have a blessed day at work my dear, having a rich smile on your beautiful face... I am always thinking of you my dear, and sure you know my heart beats for you with a rhythm of pure love... I will be on Skype by 6:00 pm so we could connect our hearts talking about our day and more... I LOVE YOU xxx.

Lots of love with hundreds of lot of kisses from my enamored heart... Richard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:17 am

Date: Sun, Oct 18, 2015

Good morning my dear xxx... Nothing compares to the great joy waking up to the beauty of another day, after a wonderful night with you by my side in my dream at the garden of love... It was a lovely atmosphere holding your hands my dears, as we make sweet promises of loving each other truly forever... Smiling now.. The birds are squawking from my window as the day breaks, and I just blown hundreds of rich kisses in the air to you my dear... What a lovely song from Ronan Keating, I listened to the song over and over again and it was so inspiring... Truly my dear, the smile on your beautiful face always pass a great message to my heart of how much you truly love me... And it's so amazing how you speak directly to my heart with your incomparable care, with this I know we are perfect together and you will never leave me... Your smile lights up my entire spirit, body and soul... Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence warms my heart with great hope for eternal joy... With all this blessing mans milais, I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me to grow old with happily in love... Thank you for coming into my life, most importantly thank you for wanting to make me your husband and a good mother to Mike... No matter how slowly or at what distance still separate us now, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, we have GOD blessing and will forever enjoy the beauty of life and love as one... Regarding your question about *JEALOUSY*, truly nobody wants their loved ones cheating on them... But what matters is building your relationship with trust, when you so much trust your partner, you don't need to be jealous knowing he or she will never do a thing to hurt you... When there is trust, care and true love in a relationship, then there is no room for jealousy my dear.. It's 6:39 am now as I write, and so clearly I can feel the echo of your heartbeat slowly with lovely rhythms to know you are still quietly asleep... Sure you will feel my rich Good morning kisses land gently on your sweet soft lips, as my heart also reaches out to you with an unlimited care... My dear, I found this inspiring song also from *Ronan Keating* and the title is *This I promise you*... It's a special song and I would like you listen to it as you travel to xxx this morning... My warm regards to your adorable mother, and every member of your family... With great joy I will be glad to meet them all soon, hold your mother hands and tell her how much blessing you worth to me as a wife... Smiling now.. My dear, As the dawn breaks into a beautiful sunrise, may GOD and his angels shower on you blessings of love and lead you always to the right path... I will be on Skype by 6:00 pm my dear, as I am so curious to see your new pictures... Have a blessed day my dear.

Lots of care and a special philtre of love with a warm hug from your caring.. Richard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:19 am

Date: Mon, Oct 19, 2015
Subject: THE LOVE WE HAVE IS GOD GIFT
To:

Good morning my dear... It's another break of dawn, another beautiful day filled with GOD blessing... My night was wonderful with you by my side in my dream, and a great joy it is waking up with a clear picture of your smile in my head... Thank you my dear, for taking your time to tell me about Mamma and your step father... Believe me from the picture you sent, I can tell your mother is a special woman and has the greatest soulmate in your step father... As her smile was so happy and I could feel much about her, even at 67 still smart and charming... Beauty must be a thing of heritage in your family, as I am so impressed to see so much love in your family... my dear, all I ever need is you and all I want is to hold you forever with my endless love... To laugh with you and enjoy every moment with you, to always adore you as the true love of my life... You came into my life when I was shattered and depressed, I had lost hope and was living with heartbreak... my dear, you loved me with all my broken pieces and poured your love through the cracks I had in my heart and soul... You held my hands when I felt like the loneliest person on earth, and healed my lonely soul with a pure and immaculate love... Like magic you light up my spirit, body and soul when you smile passionately during our chat with honest confessions of love for each other... It helps me control my emotions for the little time I still have to finish my assignment here, this moment with you in my life has made all my worst nightmares stopped and my life now looks so perfect... my dear, I do have lots to tell you about changes in my life and future my expectations... Because I am everything I am now because you loved me and still saw the best in me, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life... And I will always be yours as a caring husband to you my Queen, and responsible father to our gifts of life ... Smiling now.. With faith I know we will have our baby girl, Mike will have a sister and we will both give them the best parental care to greater heights in life... It's 7:05 am here now we are about to leave for Homs, I have your angels here with me and they have just polished me so well with much strength and lot of kisses from you my dear... Thanks... my dear, in all you do today, let a great joy fill your spirit, body and soul in reflection of a rich smile on your beautiful face... Have a blessed day at work, and sure I will be on skype as soon as we are back from Homs... I LOVE YOU xxx.

Lots of love and care with a warm thanks from your caring... Richard
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:21 am

Date: Fri, Oct 23, 2015
Subject: Have a blessed day xxx
To:

Good morning my dear... Sure my heart tells me you had a great night sleep like a baby, with sweet dreams of me and you together... My night was short, as we got back to camp from the night routine patrol at exactly 2:11 am... But still I had a great night sleep with you by my side in my dream, and woke up this morning strong knowing you are all mine just as I am all yours my dear... I am so sorry last night I could not get online, the internet connection in the camp was down all night and was just fixed this morning... I missed you much last night, missed your sweet kisses and your awesome smile during our chat... my dear, I want you to know that there is so much peace in trusting and loving you, and my heart counts to get out of here soon and spend the rest of my life with you happily in love... As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow my dear... I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody again as much as I love you... Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart... And so sweet you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence... Thank you my dear.. This morning I got a mail from Diplomat Gerlach, he informed he will be heading to UK before coming to xxx... Have a blessed at work angel and love of my life, and always have that rich sweet smile on your beautiful face knowing I am all yours my dear.

Lots of care and love with a rich Good morning kisses from your caring... Richard.

Date: Mon, Oct 26, 2015
Subject: I miss you my dear
To:

Good morning my dear... I am sure you did had a lovely night sleep, and awaken to the beauty of this wonderful day while at work... I am so sorry I could not get online yesterday evening, we had an unexpected situation in Aleppo and I had to lead my team in a duty... This morning we just got back to camp, and I can assure you that I am safe and in good shape... my dear I am so happy that Diplomat Gerlach is in xxx now, and I must say thank you for all you have done... xxx, I promise you that happily will I forever support you in whatever you choose to do... I promise not to ever judge you because I know you have a precious heart and will always do things right... I promise to be honest with you and everyday of our life's remind you how much I care about you... And I also promise to never break your heart, my only request is your promise too.... Just now I blowed a hundred kisses in the air to you and also instructed my angels of love to care for you and Mike on this wonderful day... In all you do and where ever you go today, let that rich smile on your beautiful face light up the entire xxx... My heart beats for you with lots of care and love, I will be on Skype at exactly 6:00 pm on dot so we could chat and also connect our hearts.

Lots of care and love with hundreds of lot of kisses from your caring... Richard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anthony.gerlach@diplomats.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:26 am

The diplomat :

ATTN: Mrs xxx,

Good day to you Mrs xxx. I am Diplomat Anthony
Gerlach and i am sure you must have been informed about me by Commander
Bailey in Syria. I was asked to contact you in reference of my
obligation to deliver a particular box to you in xxx. Madam take note that i will
send you a mail informing you of my flight details as soon as i get my
flight ticket this morning. Commander Bailey gave me your contact
details with phone number and he sent me a picture of you. Madam I will keep
you informed as soon as I get my fligt ticket. Thank you Best Regards Dip
Anthony Gerlach.*

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015, Anthony Gerlach < anthony.gerlach@diplomats.com > wrote:

*ATTN: Mrs xxx
* This is to notify you that i have been able to get my flight ticket.
To my surprise i was informed by the KLIA Royal Customs that i need get a
C.O (Certificate of Origin) document to clear myself out from the airport.
I need provide a certificate of origin for the box. Due to the crisis in
Syria and to avoid suspicion, i had to tell the KLIA royal customs that
the box originated from Africa. Luckily i have been able to call a
colleague of mine in Nigeria and has promised to help get a certificate of origin.
But that has to be issued by the Nigerian Customs Authority and it cost 545.
My contact in Nigeria will get the document and send me a copy through
Email.
As soon as that is done i can board my flight and be on my way to you
in xxx. I already sent a mail to Commander Bailey also to inform him of
the situation. The 545 should be sent to the information of my colleague in
Nigeria by Moneygram with this information below*

*1) receiver name: Samuel Ezekiel Uchendu
2) country: Nigeria
3) city:Lagos
4) amount: 545*

*I am at the airport now and expecting a quick action so i can board my
flight and be on my way to you in xxx. I really do not have any more
time please act fast. Thank you Best Regards Dip Anthony Gerlach*

Madam i got your mail with the information of the 545 sent. I want you to know my contact in Nigeria recieved the 545 and has help me get the
C.O as required. Immediately i already submit the C.O to the KLIA Royal
Customs as they asked. To my surprise the Comptroller of the KLIA asked to see
me in his office and i have been talking to him for hours. Now again they
require that i still need provide 1. Insurance Cover Receipt 2.Tax
Clearance receipt 3.Vat Receipt. The Comptroller made me understand
this documents are necessary to fully back the box. I already talk to my
contact again in Nigeria and he explain the three documents cost are
1.)Insurance cover receipt = 760 2.)Tax clearance receipt = 315 3.)vax receipt = 285
Total= 1,360
It is late here now and i had to lodge in a hotel till
morning. i also sent a mail to Commander Bailey to explain the
situation still to him. Madam please make sure the 1,360 is sent early tomorrow
to my contact in Nigeria. So he can get all the three documents and send to
me.
As soon as this is settled i can be on my way to xxx tomorrow. Thank you
Best Regards Dip Anthony Gerlach*
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anthony.gerlach@diplomats.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:34 am

Email:

Good day to you Madam. I received your mail with the information of the 1,360 sent. Already my contact in Niegria received the money and will send me the scan copy of the three doucments. Please take note that my contact in Nigeria informed it will take 24hrs to get the three documents. So i will still lodge here tonight and first thing tomorrow morning I will be on my way to xxx. Tomorrow morning i will send you a mail informing you of my flight details. Also i will call you immediately i arrive in xxx. I sent a mail to Commander Bailey also to inform him of the situation. Thank you Best Regards Dip Anthony Gerlach.*

Greetings this morning to you Madam. I got the documents from my contact and already settled with the KLIA Royal customs.
But i am sorry i need get to the United Kingdom first. Last night i
got a call from the UN regional office in United Kingdom and very important i
take the next flight to Heathrow. Please i beg your pardon Madam. I
will be in xxx as soon as i am through in UK, first thing on Saturday morning
i will board my flight to xxx. I sent a mail to Commander Bailey also to
inform him of the situation of things. The box is safe and intact with
me and i once again apologize for this unplanned delay. Thank you Best
Regards
Dip Anthony Gerlach.*

Madam i like to notify you of some issues here. I was just informed by the airline sales attendant here in the airport that i will need a Yellow Tag for the box. So i had to go talk to the Customs department. The customs officer made it known that all Diplomats traveling with luggages need to possess this if it is not on official duty. So i will need pay the sum of 930 for the Yellow Tag. Please send the 930 to thisinformation of the Customs Officer below.
Receiver name: James Martins
City: London
Amount: 930

Now i also sent a mail to Commander Bailey. Please make sure the 930 is sent early tomorrow to avoid me being delayed here again. Thank you Best Regards Dip Anthony
Gerlach.*

ATTN: Mrs xxx

* Madam i received your mail with the information of the €930 sent. I
will call you as soon as i arrive in xxx international airport (xxx). When
i call you can tell me where is convenient to meet you and deliver the
box. I look forward to meeting you in xxx Madam. Thank you Best Regards
Dip Anthony Gerlach *
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anthony.gerlach@diplomats.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:36 am

Emails:

Madam am sorry for not contacting you till now. I had a problem with the
local police and just today i was released.
Where can I meet you so i can
hand over the box to you. Please i wait your immediate reply.
Thanks
Best Regard
Anthony Gerlach.

ATTN: Mrs xxx

Good day to you. I was at xxx for hours last night. Maybe it
is true as you say i don't recognize you. Please just give me a location to
meet you today. I wait on your immediate response.
Thanks
Best Regard
Anthony Gerlach

Madam am not happy about all this situation. I have been at the address you sent me and waited for hours but could not see you. Also i sent three mails to Commander Bailey and still no response from him. Madam at this point i will have to take the box back to Malaysia as i have an important appointment in Kuala Lumpur tomorrow. I will keep the box in a security company till I can hear from Commander Bailey.
Thank you
Best Regards
Dip Anthony Gerlach
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.