Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: ruchard.bailey@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:39 am

Date: Thu, Oct 29, 2015
Subject: I am coming home to you my dear
To:

Hi there my dear... So sweet I know you are doing fine enjoying your day, as my heart is full of joy knowing I will be holding you in my arms soon... It was a long journey as I got to Kuala Lumpur, my dear I can also tell you it's a beautiful city... I have met with Diplomat Gerlach in Kuala Lumpur and we talked for long, he explained he was in xxx and appointment to meet with you failed because he could not recognize you... So he decided to bring the box back to Kuala Lumpur for safety reasons... I thanked him and promised to send his money to his account soon... my dear, I got your mail with the details of the 950 Euro... But unfortunately I could not pick up the money because it's late here and the attendant insisted I had the copy of the form... Please take a picture of the western union form and send to me, I will need that to be able to get the money at the western union agent store tomorrow morning... It's 9:58 pm here now as I write you, luckily I could use a computer in the hotel... But sad the computer does not have Skype, so I could only send a mail to you... my dear, please send the western union form quick as soon as you get my message, so I can be able to pick the money tomorrow morning and get my flight ticket to xxx... I will send you my arrival time in xxx so you can meet me at the airport, as I can't wait to hold you in my arms and kiss you passionately at the airport... my dear may my sweet angels guide your precious soul to the land of sweet dreams tonight, and sure you know I will be holding you in my arms soon and forever...Sweet Dreams my dear and please send the western union form to me as soon as you get my mail... I LOVE YOU xxx.

A lot of kisses and lots of care from your King... Richard.

Date: Fri, Oct 30, 2015
Subject: Re: I am coming home to you my dear

Hi there my dear... Sure I can tell my beautiful Queen had a lovely night sleep, and awaken this morning so happy knowing your King is finally coming home... my dear, I have been able to pick the money at the western union store and got my flight ticket... I got my ticket from Malaysia Airlines and my flight departs by 9:55 pm tonight, but I just got an information from the airline now... The airline insists that I get a C.O in my name as the carrier of the box, the first one was issued in Diplomat Gerlach name and I can't use it... So I have been bale to talk to Diplomat Gerlach in his hotel and he has given me the details of his contact in Nigeria to help me get the C.O issued in my name, so please come on skype immediately you get my mail as we need to talk as soon as possible... I am at a cyber cafe now and so lucky the computer here has Skype installed on it... My heart beats for you my dear, and I am so full of joy knowing I will be holding you in my arms soon, while my mouth is so curious for our first kiss at the airport... I LOVE YOU xxx.

Lots of care and love with a lot of kisses from your caring King... Richard.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:41 am

Date: Fri, Oct 30, 2015
Subject: Please be fast my dear

my dear... Please you have to send 545 Euros to this contact in Nigeria, so that a C.O can be issued in my name... Send the 545 Euros to Nigeria with this information below...
Receiver Name: Oluwatomide Oludare Joshua
City: Lagos
Amount: 545 Euros
my dear, please send it quick so that the contact in Nigeria can issue the C.O in my name and send me a scan copy... As soon as I have that I can board my flight at 9:55 pm Kuala Lumpur time to xxx, it's 4:59 pm now and I only have 5 hrs my dear
.. So please go and send the 545 Euros now to Nigeria with the information I just gave you... I will be waiting at the airport and hope you send the 545 quick my dear... I LOVE YOU xxx.

Lots of love and care with a lot of kisses from your caring... Richard.

Date: Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: Please be fast my dear

my dear... Be relaxed and know everything will be okay once am in xxx, please send the 545 Euro to Nigeria quick so that the C.O can be issued in my name... I will be at the airport waiting and please make sure it's sent before two hours... I LOVE YOU xxx and I'm so happy that am coming home to you my dear.

Lots of care and love with a lot of kisses from... Richard.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:43 am

Date: Sat, Oct 31, 2015
Subject: Re: Please be fast my dear

my dear... I hope you are doing good, as i can feel your heartbeat slowly with a happy rhythm knowing am coming home to you... my dear i got the money and the C.O has been issued in my name... So first thing tomorrow i should be in xxx... But I need we chat on skype so i can explain something to you my dear... Sweet dreams my dear and I want you know that i can't wait to be with you in xxx and the rest of our life... Please be online by 6:00 am in the morning... I LOVE YOU xxx.

Lots of care and love with a lot of kisses... Richard.

Date: Sat, Oct 31, 2015
Subject: my dear I am back at the cyber cafe

my dear... I am back at the cyber cafe now, as the attendant told me they close by 10:00 pm... It's 9:35 pm now and I hope you get back soon before the cyber cafe closes... Take care of yourself my dear and do know that my heart is full of joy knowing I will be holding you in my arms soon, and can't wait for our first passionate kiss at the airport... I LOVE YOU xxx.

Lots of care and love with a lot of kisses from your caring King... Ricahrd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

baileymiikey@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:44 am

The "son", supposedly at school in Cardiff :

Hello

mrs xxx am happy to see your mail again. dad also sent me mail and
said he like i wrote you a mail. every thing is fine here today we had
soccer practice. my favorite team is manchester united. i have been in
cardiff since grade 5. yes i have two good friends Sam and Ethan. Ethan
is from California also and his dad works with my dad. thank you telling
me you really really like my dad. that's kool!
Mike.

hello,

nice again to see your mail mrs xxx. am fine here at school and everything
okay. kool you sent me a postcard. thanks and you are really really kind. my
birthday is on sunday 25th. time for me to do my homework. thank you mrs xxx
mike.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:47 am

Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2015

Good morning my dear... Sure I know you missed me much and I also missed you my dear, yesterday I could not make use of the computer at the hotel because the receptionist was so busy... But I can tell you that I am doing fine, and can't wait to be out of here and be with you in xxx... It's 10:06 am now here my dear, and I just had to rush down to the cyber cafe... I read your mails and sure I know you have tried your best, but I am so much worried I need get out of here immediately... my dear I can feel your heartbeat slowly and calm now to know you are quietly asleep, so I just blown hundreds of lot of kisses in the air to you... I will wait at the cyber cafe till you are awake, and please come on Skype as soon as you are awake and get my message... I LOVE YOU xxx and can't wait to hold you in my arms and kiss you passionately at the airport.

Lots of care and love with a lot of kisses from your caring King... Richard.

Date: Thu, Nov 19, 2015
Subject: my dear I miss you so much
To:

Good morning my dear... Hope all is well with you ...? I am so sorry that I kept you worried, but I want you to know my heart has been so troubled and I miss you so much my dear... I got to xxx that night as I told you, but to my surprise the xxx Immigration did not allow me entry from the airport... They insisted that I declare and open the box before I was granted entry into the city, after many hours of argument with the Immigration head officer I was deported back to Nigeria... They insisted that I had to be deported to Nigeria, because all documents backing the box was issued in Nigeria... For days also I was at the Police department at the airport in Nigeria before I was released on Monday, my dear I have suffered a lot... I was only having little money on me and could get a cheap hotel in Nigeria, but luckily I have met with someone that can help sell the gold... my dear, I don't have much time as I had to make use of a cyber cafe to write you this mail... Please be on Skype at afternoon, we need to talk as I am so worried about you and miss you so much my dear... Take good care of yourself and fill your heart with joy knowing am doing fine and will be with you soon... I will be happy to see you online on skype at noon so we could chat my dear.

Lots of care and love with a warm hug from your caring King... Richard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

philiproland45@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Zorpia:

Hi dear, how are you? I am very pleased to meet you, my dear, you are a very beautiful lady, and I must confess that you look so nice, dear, well my name is Philip I would be grateful if You give me your email address so that we know each other and exchange photos of each other in other to learn more about each other very well. I look forward to your reply.

Dear how are you doing today? this is my email address philiproland45@outlook.com

Screen name: Philip / PhilipRoland0410
55, New York, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑73, in Germany.

Stolen picture used:

philip.jpg
philip.jpg (18.26 KiB) Viewed 5033 times

On Skype as: live:philiproland45
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidanthony2341@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:49 am

The victim received a FB friend request from the profile of:

David L Blake
Works at British Army
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Widowed
From Liverpool

Stolen pictures used:

davidl.jpg

davidl1.jpg

Type of messages:

When it rains, you don't see the sun, but its there. I hope we can be like that. We won't always see each other, but we will always be there for one another.Even if I spent the whole day talking. I will miss you the second you leave.

I don't want to care what your love cannot give. I choose to stay with you and enjoy the best you are giving! There may be more out there, but I care less. Your love is all I forever want,thinking of you really make my day babe

Am sorry for leaving you here without wishing you goodnight and kisses,i was having a bad signal my sweetness,i miss you so much,i couldn't sleep thinking of you all through,i can't get you off my head babe,Our love is like a fine wine: it just gets better with time.You are the only one for me.Let’s stay this way forever. I Love You.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davidanthony2341@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:51 am

The conversation moved on emails and phone, in the same time going on on FB. The allegedly son of the scammer contacted also the victim.
Email addresses used: davidanthony2341@gmail.com ; alexanthony882@yahoo.com.

To:
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I am looking at the beautiful moon and thinking about the first night I will give you the first kiss, it's going to be the best days of my life because it will be the start of our sweet love story, When I go to sleep hugging my pillow I imagine it is you. Someday I will have the privilege of sleeping next to you, for now I will settle for dreaming about you every night. I love you so much.goodnight babe

Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Morning is the most beautiful part of the day, because I think about you when I roll around in bed,You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Good morning

Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016

Good morning to my life’s rose. Your fragrance makes all of life’s thorns worth tolerating.every morning I am reminded of my life’s best decision – Falling in love with the most beautiful woman in the world,even when I wake up I feel like I am in a dream because you are the woman of my dreams,The best thing about my life is you,all the dark storms in my life passed away when my world was smothered by the warm sunshine of your love,every day I wake up and choose to be happy, because you give me a reason to. Good morning my queen
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alexanthony882@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:54 am

The "son"...

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016
Subject: Re: Hello Alex

Hi xxx sweet good morning to you hope your night was okay I am Alex Anthony. I am so grateful to hear from you cos my dad has been telling much about you I was kind of surprise cos ever since I lost my mom dad have never introduce me to any woman not until this time I got an email from you and believed what dad was saying about you and he also said he's getting into serious relationship with you I must say you cut the eyes of dad cos the way he always tells me about you show that he's some much in love with you. Well i pray for you both to have good communication and for things to work out for you two cos I want dad to be happy again. I am 17 years and will be 18 soon and am going to Warsash maritime academy Southampton UK. I love sports soccer is my best and also long tennis I like music a lot even like to sing when bathing. I will be glad if we can talk from time to time for us to get to know each other well. Thanks for taking out your time to write to me I hope to hear from you again until then do have a awesome day. bye and stay bless.
Alex.

Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016
Subject: Re: Hello Alex

I will never be able to describe in words what you means to me. If anyone wants to know, they will have to go inside my heart to see. Your love is warm,cute, caring and sweet – it is all that my heart needs to beat,thanks for you care and love toward me, I may call you mom but my heart calls you bestie,I may never be able to be exactly like you, but just the thought of filling the shoes of a woman like you makes me a better person. I love you mom,Mom i would be traveling to Ghana first thing tomorrow morning for an inter exchange school program,i promise to take good care of myself and stay in touch with you all the time,your love is the chicken soup for my soul. I love you mom
Your Faithful son
Alex

Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016

Hi mom, I would like to thank you for your care towards I and dad.Thank you for giving your best to make me happy and glee. I love you a lot dearest mother. We arrive Ghana safely with my schoolmates, thank you for your care..we were ask to buy our school materials here,$420 and my card is not working here in Ghana, i have contacted dad and he said he has no access to his account there in Yemen and he can't be able to send money to me here,i would be glad if you can do this for me mom.am really sorry for asking you for money,they won't allowed me do my project here if i didn't buy my school materials,Am the only one left out now,i would be glad if you do this for me, Hope to hear from you soon until then stay blessed,love always.
Big hugs
Alex.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davidanthony2341@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:55 am

FB:

March 24: My son is sick and i have a lot am going trough right now

March 26: I am tired of having to dream about you every night, I want you by my side so I can gaze at your beautiful sight. I am sick of waking up every morning and texting you, I want to spend my mornings cuddling with you. I miss you, good morning my love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.