Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: morganx61000@yahoo.com

Unread postby Lovevictim » Fri May 24, 2013 12:37 am

OMG This is exactly the same poetry that James S Morgan wrote to me!!!!! I'm so shocked!

firefly wrote:Email:

A Good Morning greeting, is sent your way.
With lots of nice wishes, to brighten your day.

And prayers from my heart, to protect you all the way!
Good morning and have a blessed day...

Header:

Return-Path: <morganx61000@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.163.4]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 11:29:24 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.215.163.4
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Lovevictim
New survivor

Re: FrankColton50@gmail.com

Unread postby Lovevictim » Fri May 24, 2013 12:41 am

OMG almost the same text I have got from my James S Morgan who wanted to retire as well from the British Army in Kabul!! I'm so disappointed !

TPB wrote:Hello how are you doing I hope everything is alright with you
Well my dear I'm Frank Colton General Commander of U.S Army and i have been in the army for about 30 years..And i have been in Afghanistan for about 4 years for peacekeeping so i have some few weeks to retire from the army so that i can meet my soul mate , And i don't care about the distance or the age because distance is a way and age is also a number. All is about who can make you happy and also trust you and treat you like a queen. Well am the only son of my late parents. I am a widowed with only one Son call James. He is a good Boy and I love him so much.. he is 13 years old.

Well i want you to know that you are the only woman that I write to and am kind with you.. Know ones know more about me only you after.. I'm 52 and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without that someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh,...

I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting...I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time.. She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easy going, understands, trustworthy, family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh...

Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts. through that I have learn a lot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style.I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other. I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty, respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a young looking for my age to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me..I'm not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits, but I will take a shot here. Some personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it....I have a dry wit, but I do have a serious side, and I try to balance the two. I'm mostly serious at work or when the situation is warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swimming and playing golf in the summertime. I enjoy watching football and golf, I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few. I'm not sure if this answered the question. I love traveling, new and unknown in nature, life and people... I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered...

My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving lady who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If it is in Ontario's cottage country all the better. I enjoy travel and exploring new places, everything from exotic trips to jumping in the car and seeing what is around the next corner and would love to share that with someone who feels the same way. I enjoy all types of music, concerts, live theater, movies, having great conversations and listening to other people's perspectives. I enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle and like to keep myself busy with projects and activities... I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.

It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly...I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship...Am not just looking for someone to be with or just a one night stand but a partner who will be there for me and my son, who will be very loving, honest, caring and committed to home, marriage and family...I love to watch TV sports rather than participate. I love wrestling. I want to travel the US visit all of the states and do things in each state. I love to go to the theater and see Broadway musicals. I love animals not snakes and reptiles though I have a puppy that I love. I want to be with close friends.

I want to have romantic dinners. be with the person I love, snuggling. Love to play around on the computer and learn things. I care about the wildlife. I want to travel to see new places and take a cruise. I like to do crafts an appreciate things that are home made. I love eating out. I like country music.. I would like a partner who likes to travel and enjoys going to the movies and concerts. I do think it's important for partners to have individual interests that their partner respects.That will share life with it's routines, adventures, highs and lows. Will plan with me for our future and to grow old together. Taking a long walk together along the beaches...my person habits are, Punctuality, kindness, good listener, loyalty, caring, cleanliness, love of learning, willing to try new things, explore, listen, communicate...and in general just being committed and disciplined... my dear is, Finding my soul mate and live happily ever after, if there is such a thing or it maybe wishful thinking. I want to find that special woman to share my life with. I know that there is a kind, warm and genuine woman who could be my very best friend and I look forward to meeting her. I have a pretty great life right now, but I think it could be even better with a friend and partner to travel with me on the rest of life's journey! That will be a dream to come true!.... I hate to be with someone who is constantly un happy about their life. Someone who is cocky and overly interested in their physical appearance. Someone who engages in sex outside a committed relationship and impatient to people in any situation. The best thing in life can never be kept; they must be given away to someone so special and they are a smile,a kiss and love...

I think am writing too much huh ! Well tell me more about you too? Well hope to hear from you soon.. Take very good care of your self and try to tell me all about your self because i have nothing to hide from you.. stay bless. kisses and hugs.. Frank , byeee
Lovevictim
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 24, 2013 2:09 am

Lovevictim,

sorry to hear you were scammed. You received the exact same text because for the scammers is easy to copy-paste again and again the same messages. Playing with innocent person feelings is just a business for them, nothing more. They care about you just so long they know they can obtain your money.

Best thing to do is to stop any contact with this person without a word. Do not tell him you know he is scammer and do not tell him you found it reported here. If you have details about him not posted above, please, try to post it. Any info can save other potential victim.

The pictures used are stolen and the person form those pictures has nothing to do with the scam.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesx61000@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 24, 2013 2:23 am

On Tagged,

James R
52, Male
Last Active: Over 3 months ago
Profile Views: 62 times
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

I AM A KIND, CARING, AFFECTIONATE MAN. STRONG WILLED AND INDEPENDENT. LOVE THE BEACH, MUSIC, LONG WALKS, PICNICS, AMUSEMENT PARKS, CARNIVALS , FLEA MARKETS AND A A CLASSIC ROCK KIND OF MAN BUT DO LIKE TO GET SMOOTH AND SENSUAL WITH SOME R-N-B... IF CONTACTING ME, PLEASE BE SINCERE... I AM. BE HONEST! MY THREE BIGGEST THINGS I LOOK FOR IN A FRIENDSHIP/RELATIONSHIP ARE HONESTY, RESPECT AND COMMUNICATION! I AM LOOKING FOR A CARING , LOVING WOMAN.. COMPASSIONATE AND FUN. SOMEONE WITH WHOM I CAN TALK TO AND CONFIDE IN, SOMEONE WHO WILL BE THERE TO SUPPORT ME, WALK BY MY SIDE BUT TAKING THE LEAD WHERE NECESSARY..... LOOKING FOR A FRIEND AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM THERE..... I AM OPEN TO MOST THINGS... TRYING NEW FOODS, PLACES TO GO ETC.... IM LOOKING FOR A FRIENDSHIP FIRST AND TAKE IT FROM THERE. . SO IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A ONE NIGHT STAND , THEN PLEASE PASS ME BY! I'M LOOKING TO GET TO KNOW SOMEONE AND THAT PERSON GET TO KNOW ME FOR WHO I AM.... BEEN THERE AND DONE ALL OF THAT. GET TO KNOW ME FIRST! IM A GOOD MAN ..... AND I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOMEONE TO ADD TO WHAT I HAVE IN MY LIFE... LOOKING TO FIND A SAFE AND SECURE PLACE IN A WONDERFUL WOMAN'S ARMS!

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Tomi » Fri May 24, 2013 4:20 am

Lovevictim,

i am so sorry you were scammed, hurt and bronkenhearted. Yes, this kind of scammers exist--scumbags, liars, who does does not have any emotional attachment to you but only sees you as a source of money. They lie, make stories, steal pictures, fake profiles, copy paste poems--just to serve their only purpose which is to get money from you.

We know it's too painful. You invested so much genuine emotion, poured out your heart and soul to him and thought you found the love your life--only to discover that behind the stolen picture and the fake profile--is an ugly West Nigerian boy who had so emotionally manipulated you.

For now it seems impossible, but recovery from this will take place. You are a strong & wonderful person and you'll come out stronger after this. Cry if you must but STOP all contacts with him and no confrontations. For the meantime, do take very good care of yourself. And feel comfort to know that this site and the people behind it are all here for you.

Take care,
Tomi
Tomi
Senior survivor

Unread postby Lovevictim » Sat May 25, 2013 9:40 am

Dear Tomi, Thank you so much for your sweet reply and comfort! I really didn't know that love scammers exist and I wasn't even looking for a man! He just sent me a friendship request on Facebook and I replied because the man on the picture looked so real british and sooo sympathic. You can find him now on Facebook with the same pic but other name: GARY LEVY. He sent me red roses, lovely bears and thousands of pink hearts. He was from London, had a huge house and a son who was soo happy that his lonesome dad found such a lovely woman. But I was a little bit wondering that he wanted to come straight from Kabul to my country and not go back to London. I should have looking for a house here and he would buy it, so we can move in when he is here. LOL. Does he know the prices for houses here in Switzerland? The only thing I'm a little scared is that he knows my home and work adress!
I'm on the way to recovery now and my tears are becoming less. But my soul is still hurt and I'm so disappointed. It makes me feel sick thinking that I have chatted with a dirty filthy young man from Nigeria or elsewhere. My 2 grown up sons are helping me a lot to overcome and told me just to forget.
Thousand thanks again and greetings. Lovevictim
Lovevictim
New survivor

Unread postby Lovevictim » Sat May 25, 2013 9:49 am

Thank you Firefly, I'm still on the way to recovery but when I see his pictures it hurts me alot.
I found out that the same picture but other name is again on Facebook: Gary Levy. But I think we shouldn't report it to Facebook, so we can observe this page! This time he didn't post so much, only his pic. There is already a comment from a woman who can't wait to get together with him and his son and live with him all their life. On the FB-page he got me as a friend under James S Morgan, he had posted some pics from animals and vegetarian groups. Strange, on my FB page I have posted that I'm a Vegetarian and animal lover!
Thank you for your support and greetings. Lovevictim
Lovevictim
New survivor

Re: jamesx61000@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Lovevictim,

this set of stolen pictures is used online in scams for a long time. But to report someone using those pictures on Facebook dont prove anything. Even if are good chances to be another scammer, without proof... we can not tell about him that he´s scammer.

Try, please, not to search online after him. Check if in your computer are other details about the scammer not posted here. If are, post it and, when you finish, just delete everything you have about him - messages, pictures, all. Block him in Yahoo Messenger, delete and block him in your Facebook (without to report the profile he use to Facebook), delete his emails without to read it. As long as he can communicate with you in any way you are in danger. And you can not regain your life back so long this fantasy build by the scammer controls your feelings.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: morganx61000@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 31, 2013 6:26 am

Email:

I miss you so much.. where have you been my dear ? You are making me so sad and worried here. I can't stop thinking about you. Are you ok. what is really happening to you. please write me something ok because I am so scared that something bad has happen to you.. I am so scared to lose you. My heart can't stop beating for you.. Each day and night..

Header:

Return-Path: <morganx61000@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.212.21]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 18:43:12 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.212.21
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Smart Walter on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 am

Feedback form [#273]:

What name did the scammer use?: Smart Walter
How old did the scammer say they were?: He said he was 48 (22-11-1964)
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: facebook.com/smart walter
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: wants me to go to skype as we speak, ive said that I do not trust him, but am keeping him on hold...
How much money did they demand?: no money, yet...
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He was just smoothtalking about my beauty and what a good mom i am and that he understands how it is to be a widow, for he had lost his wife 5 years ago. No kids, stationed in Eggers camp in Kabul, Afghanistan, helicopter pilot, Going back to New York in August. He has got a sister (so he says)....
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.