Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:10 am

Thank you for letting us know. This is just more proof the scammers have absolutely no morals.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

steven_buchanan50@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Angel Return:

Hey Dear I just looked at your profile. Apparently we have a lot in common. I Would you to tell me about yourself? send me your email I'm going to send you my photo,for us to know each other more,Greetings, Steven Buchanan
steven_buchanan50@hotmail.com

steven1964
Male / Single
51 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom
Current Location Moscow/ Russia

Slogan
Looking for my life partner

I'm an independent man looking for a suitable woman to have a friendship/relationship and to make a good with me. I enjoy lots of varied activities. I'm looking for an intelligent person to share in various activities and adventures. An interest in [...]

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession Director
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

how to submit info is not clear at all! Scammer last name 'M

Unread postby JoCanadian » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:41 pm

I do not understand how this website works - I searched the photo of someone who is following me on a work Google+ page. I did this following a look at his profile where he has more than 4000+ women he is following. That was a big red flag to me. I have received contacts from men on Google + where I discovered through general searches that they were not who they said they were or they have many profiles online. So I checked this person out and this site came up, with the information that the pictures being used for the Google + profile are from a person who has died. (Reprehensible).

It seemed to me I should be able to find a share information here button. I am submitting this in the forum, because I cannot find any other place to do it, so I hope I am following the right approach. It makes sense that we not report to the search engines, but I thought if they were reported to, then hopefully, as in this case, all 4000 plus potential victims would be contacted. My concern is those ladies are not contacted?
Here is link to this scammer:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/100863606039351062868/about (his photo is on the page)

Is there anything more I should do. He is 'following' my page; I have not added him to any circles or been in contact.
JoCanadian
New survivor

Google+ Henry Murphy

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:23 pm

JoCanadian,

Here are some links to help you understand the scam and how reporting the details here can help victims when they search pictures used like you did, or any other DETAIL the scammer uses. Details are exact dating profile links, social network exact names and links (Skype profile ID, Yahoo chat, MSN chat etc.), Email addresses used to write to victims, phone numbers, email text from the scammer. If he wrote to you please post his email address, and all his emails here to you, or forward them to a staff member (Wayne, firefly, SlapHappy, or Big Al.) We cannot and should not do mass warnings to all of the people on his list, as then he will change his details, take his victims with him, and keep scamming.
Then there will be NO WARNING online for the victims. Scammers often add fake profiles of their scamming friends, or additional fake profiles of their own to their accounts, so warning all will alert him that he is posted. The best way to warn potential victims is to post everything you have, and stay silent to the scammer. He needs to remain in the dark as long as possible.

In regards to him "following your + account," you need to set privacy setting to restrict who can see things on your account. Maybe this link will help. https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1283790

Forum Rules and frequently asked questions.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19

How to spot if your valentine is a scammer.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18085

Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
=
Google+ account of scammer: Henry Murphy
https://plus.google.com/100863606039351062868/about
Sep 22, 2015
Attachments
4533.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

Unread postby JoCanadian » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Thank you. I hadn't thought of that...
JoCanadian
New survivor

michael.nelsonscalon@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:48 am

From Me Tarzan You Jane:

Name: Michaelnelsonscalon
I am a: Male
Height: 1.6 ft / 50 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Sagitarius
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Female
For: Relationship
City: texas
Descr. of myself:
My name is Michael Nelson Scalon, am from Long Beach, Texas, I am widowed. I am a Lieutenant in the U.S. Army, currently serving in Kabul- Afghanistan with the (NATO Peace Keeping Force). I am honest and hard working, I believe I can not finish talking about myself here but later you will know all about me. Thanks and God bless.
Descr. what I am looking for:
I am looking for a tender, romantic, faithful and serious woman to create a strong relationship and have a happy family with hher . I think that life without beloved person is not life it is just existence.

PM:

Michaelnelsonscalon
My Name Is Michael am from USA,i am interested in you, may i have the honor of knowing you better if you don't mind what is your name?bellow is my E-mail please contact me: michael.nelsonscalon@yahoo.com

Photo Used:
Attachments
184644.jpg
184644.jpg (13.44 KiB) Viewed 8163 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

michael.nelsonscalon@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Thanks for the compliment and i really will be grateful to have you beside me as a friend that i can count on anytime...a friend that i can share my emotions and smile with anytime.....because you really sound close and i want to feel the close heart that will embrace my loneliness....hehehehe.....What is your idea of a perfect date?Do you believe in karma? Soul mates? Destiny?Do you believe in public displays of affection?Would you move for your partner?What three nouns best describe you? Adjectives?Which character from a movie you've seen is a lot like you? How?What are you personality Trails?Favorites! Which are your favorite:stores...authors...artists...musicians, cities...natural sites...songs...cars..., flowers...trees. ....Tell me more about yourself,tell me about your family back grand,tell me about mum.Dad,sisters,brothers if any,you have kids?,will like to know their names.just be open and let me know you more

Header:

Return-Path: <michael.nelsonscalon@yahoo.com>
Received: from [212.82.98.50] by nm19.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Nov 2015 10:30:57 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.94] by tm3.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Nov 2015 10:30:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1031.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Nov 2015 10:30:57 -0000
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015
From: Michael NelsonScalon <michael.nelsonscalon@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Michael NelsonScalon <michael.nelsonscalon@yahoo.com>

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ruchard.bailey@yahoo.com

Unread postby Iwasscammed1 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Hello there!

I was scammed and lost my money :cry: because I was lost my head too for a short time, that's why I lost the money.........now my head is ''back'' and I see things different.......it is very very very sad.........

I've heard about scammers in my country, but I always was thinking that won't happen with me never ever....................I was wrong..............................it happened with me and I gave a lot of money to this scammer....imagine...I wanted to trust a stranger who promised me to give everything I want to.....and I wanted just a happy family..........

He: Richard Bailey wrote to me on this dating site http://www.connectingsingles.com very lovely letters
also we were talking on Skype and on telephone.

His scammer name Richard Bailey
email: ruchard.bailey@yahoo.com
Skype name: richard.bailey831

His first email:
Good morning my beautiful............. I have a great feeling you had a lovely night sleep like a baby, and have woken up this morning happy and full of strength to enjoy the beauty of this beautiful day... My night here also was cool and I am feeling so happy, much more as I write you now... It' fascinating to see how we are getting along well and I will be happy to see us both work things out fine with much understanding, care and trust for each other... As you already know I am a Commander in the United States Army with 22 years in service, and have served in lot's of countries around the world on peace keeping missions... My aim is to retire after my mission here in Damascus (Syria) and settle down to build a happy family again in my life... I have been a widower for 4 years now, I came on the dating site which happens to be a social network to look for someone special with a kind heart to love and spend the rest of my life with happily... I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a dedicated mate to spend the rest of my life with happily in love... One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my relatives and friends on festive seasons... I Love old movies, scrabble and nature... I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love..... This almost all you need to know about me and my past... I attached some of my pictures and pictures of my son also, I hope you like them and thanks for the pictures you sent... The atmosphere here this morning and sure it's going to be a great day... Have a blessed day dear, and I look forward to also get your response with some of your charming pictures... Chat later on Skype at my free hours.

Lots of care and a warm hug from... Richard
Iwasscammed1
New survivor

Re: ruchard.bailey@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Iwasscammed1,

Sorry reading you were scammed by this one. We removed the pictures from your post because those pictures were originally posted on another anti-scam site. If you have any additional details about him try, please, to post it here - any new info may save someone else soon.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 a topic about how to protect yourself in such cases.

About the scammer:

On Skype: richard.bailey831 / Richard Bailey

bailey.jpg
bailey.jpg (9.69 KiB) Viewed 8066 times

Additional stolen picture used:

richard1.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ruchard.bailey@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:06 am

Email:

Date: Fri, Oct 9, 2015
Subject: You fill my heart with great joy
To:

Good morning xxx.... Sure I can tell you did had a lovely night sleep with sweet dreams, while awake to the beauty of this day strong and happy as a damsel that you are.. My night was short but still I slept happy with a rich smile staring at your charming pictures, and again waking up to your smile as I already made your picture as my screen saver on my computer... Smiling now.. xxx, truly you are a damsel of beauty and it will take only a man with the eyes of the heart to realize all the wonderful qualities mixed with your beauty, as your smile lights up my screen... I feel so lucky and happy to see us both developing a solid interest day by day to make us both a new testimony of love, I so much appreciate your presence in my life and hope to see us both soon together happily in love... xxx, I want you to know that meeting you was fate, becoming your friend is my greatest decision, while falling in love with you is getting beyond my control and I just love this new feeling ... All my life I have come to realize that Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship with the a perfect soul mate... It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end to the success of a happy family... Though it was so hard when I lost my wife 4 years ago and I was hopeless of joy again in my life, but so beautiful to see your presence in my life opening all the closed doors to my happiness... And I just want to keep this feeling with me forever... xxx, please come with me in my love boat and lets sail away to the land of FOREVER where I will make you a Queen with my undying love... Mike my son is my greatest treasure in life, and it will be so wonderful to have a dedicated and special hearted woman like you in my life to build a happy home again... This is just the GENESIS of our journey , and I just want to urge you to please open your precious heart to share your undying love, care, trust, attention, and understanding with me to make us the greatest LOVE STORY ever told... It's 8:22 am now and the atmosphere out here this morning is cool, and I can tell again it's going to be a sunny day as usual... I did include you in my prayer this morning, so be sure it's going to be a wonderful day for you, me and Mike.... Do take good care of yourself out there today as my angels of love will guide, protect, strengthen and make your day so lovely... I will make a better schedule of my activities in camp, so be assured I will be on Skype by 6:00 pm.. As I can't wait to have another fascinating moment with you and also we talk about our day, and I like you know that I so much love small tits... Have a blessed day my beautiful xxx

Lots of love and care with a warm hug from... Richard
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.