Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tony.s111@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tony.s111@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:52 pm

The picture is stolen from bride.ru, real owner´s name is Mark.

On 4pp l:

Good day,I just saw your profile and i couldn't resist to send you a message,well i did some criteria search for singles women and felt you was interesting so why not check out mine and get back to me if you like what you see,still new to this,a old friend told me about it,he actually met his wife through 4pp l so i thought i should give it a try,i hope this doesn't sound like an embarrassing to you because i do know not everyone uses 4pp l for dating but i hope you are also single and searching like i do,i also notice the distance between us so don't let it scare you away Love will always find you.....

Thanks so much am so glad to hear this if you dont i will love to know you more better and see whats come out of it..If you dont mind tell me what you seeking and what kind of man do you want??tell me what are ur favourite music,food,drink and colour,,tell me what you like to do in ur lonely time,i love to know if you still want more kids and if you will accept another man daughter has urs if things workout for you both,,Will you like to relocate if you things workout within us..My daughter is Karen and she is 7years old,i love her so much cos i got no one else is just she and my Mom...
my Mom is Brooke and she is 65years old,,Karen stays with my Mom after the death of my wife,i love her so much and really wish Karen has someone to call Mom after the death of her Mom... i lost my wife 5years ago and since then i ave been alone and single i love to have someone beside me and by myside,someone to share my love with,someone i could spend the rest of my life....
i join military when i was 15years old then my Dad was still in duty before he died...I love to do all kind of funs like,,Camping,Fishing,Swimming,Outdoor,Cinema,Horse riding and like to go party...pls tell me more about yourself..
I hope to hear from you soon.......

If you care to chat you can add me on yahoo Im... tony.s111@yahoo.com[

I will be waiting to chat with you on there/quote]

Profile elements:

tonys111
Looking for my sunshine..
I am a:Man
Birthday:20.02.1972
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

I am a man thats cool and honest and i love to be loved and i love to be a fool when i fall in love well i am a man that does not want a woman to break my heart cos i have been a victim before, well im Tony Smith and right now i am in afghan camp cos i came here for my country cos i am in the army, the american military army.. well thats a little about me, i want a woman that'll love and care for me then i will also love to get back and stay with her as my lover and my partner....

About you

I
will love to meet a woman thats honest and will love me for who i am and will care for me too..a woman that is humble and kind in heart i will love to be with a woman that will take me with all her heart and a woman that will know the good reasons of having a man like me beside her always and i will love to be with a woman that will try and understand that im not in the states now and will like to know more about me...A woman that have the fear of GOD in her and is ready for me to get back home for us to be together...

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tony.s111@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Email:

Thanks so much am so glad to hear this if you dont i will love to know you more better and see whats come out of it..If you dont mind tell me what you seeking and what kind of man do you want??tell me what are ur favourite music,food,drink and colour,,tell me what you like to do in ur lonely time,i love to know if you still want more kids and if you will accept another man daughter has urs if things workout for you both,,Will you like to relocate if you things workout within us..My daughter is Karen and she is 7years old,i love her so much cos i got no one else is just she and my Mom...
my Mom is Brooke and she is 65years old,,Karen stays with my Mom after the death of my wife,i love her so much and really wish Karen has someone to call Mom after the death of her Mom... i lost my wife 5years ago and since then i ave been alone and single i love to have someone beside me and by myside,someone to share my love with,someone i could spend the rest of my life....
i join military when i was 15years old then my Dad was still in duty before he died...I love to do all kind of funs like,,Camping,Fishing,Swimming,Outdoor,Cinema,Horse riding and like to go party...pls tell me more about yourself..
I hope to hear from you soon.......

If you care to chat you can add me on yahoo Im... tony.s111@yahoo.com

I will be waiting to chat with you on there

Header:

Received: from [197.255.169.231]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.255.169.231
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.