Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of James G.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of James G.

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Rex Armstrong majorrexarmstrong@yahoo.com

From DMF:
rex0007
56 y/o male
Kansas, USA

Spam:

hello to you right there and good reading from you after a very long time away
The pleasure of meeting and knowing you even more better gonna be mine, looking forward talking to you and hopefully we could have a chat sometimes soon as well............... .......take good care of yourself and bye for now

Email:

hello to you again dear xxxx, this is Rex from datemefree site and good you got the addy right this time around.............am on the site looking for a special kind of woman to live and spend the rest of my life with but so far not really been impressed with what i was seeing and was on the process of deleting my profile when yours came through
I really want a love life and someone to be with and spend the rest of my life right with, loneliness is a very terrific thing and not just good for the state of the mind the more reason i want a love life!
Tell me if you want and also looking for the same if YES, then we can see if there is hope and also how best to working it out and also how to seeing the dream a reality, got to go right now and never forgot to drop a note for am gonna be patiently looking for a feedback right from you, bye for now and have a wonderful and splendid day ahead of you!

41.206.15.42 - Ibaden, Oyo, Nigeria
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: majorrexarmstrong@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:53 pm

The picture is stolen from the real owner´s MySpace profile. Real owner´s name is James G.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.