Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jonesstewart51@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jonesstewart51@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:59 pm

abusing stolen photos of David Ledoux (davidledoux.com)

On DMF:

How are you doing today? I\'m jones by name, I came accross your profile and I was like wanting to get to know more about you starting from been friends then we can know what the future holds for us, If you don\'t mine i\'ll be looking forward to receiving a responses from you so we can move on. I\'ll call this a starting point and looking for the best to come. Your\'s Admirer,

Send me one email at jonesstewart51@yahoo.com

Profile elements:
jonesstewart
- 47 y/o male
- texas, USA
- English, Spanish, English
- engereening
- Have 1 children

I am an easy going guy. I am not into head games and drama. I say like me for who I am, not what I look like!! I beleive in being friends first and if something evolves out of that fine and if not, well got a friend out of this. I am looking for my soul mate though. I am honest, upfront and straight forward. so dont be afraid to ask questions or friend request me. if i say something i mean it not like alot bimbos say anything for attention. i dont like moochers or users.
I'm looking for a best friend and a partner to explore the world and life with. Someone that loves to Smile, Laugh, Play and Explore. Someone that likes to Hug, Cuddle and Kiss. I need Someone that likes Attention and Affection as much as I do and isn't afraid to display affection in public someone who is Honest, Kind, Considerate, Supportive, Loving, Loyal, Faithful, Intelligent, Happy and Positive. Someone simple. I need a lady who knows what she wants out of life and know how to treat a man the way she wants to be treated as well and a lady who will love and care for me as i will do the same in return.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jonesstewart51@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Email:

add me. hope to chat with you soon

Received: from [41.220.69.34]

Originating IP: 41.220.69.34
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.