Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

monicalambart@live.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

monicalambart@live.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Johanna Selhorst "Josie" Maran (born May 8, 1978) is an American model and actress. she is the girl of maybelline cosmetics,

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213564

monihahah
- 75 y/o female
- gooding, USA
- English, English, English
- self employed
- Have no children

Description:
i am looking a for a man that i will spend rest of my life with a man that will not believe in divorce , a man that will always be there for me, i need a man that will always be there for me , a man that will not believe game

Ideal match description:
i am looking a for a man that i will spend rest of my life with a man that will not believe in divorce , a man that will always be there for me, i need a man that will always be there for me , a man that will not believe game
hello ,my name is monica lambert .I came across your profile today and i become so much interested to know you because i saw some thing unique in you and you look wonderful.I was touch to contact you so that we can be close friends.I want you to write to me to my email address (monicalambart@live .com) so that we can be friends and for me to send to you my pictures.I think we can know each other the more. so that you can see my pictures and for you to know more about me.I am expecting your reply soonest.i am looking for a man that will be passionate ,a man that does not believe in divorce, if you really believe in what i believe that is everlasting love ,i will prefer you to email me to my personal email address so that we can get to know each other , i am new in dating stuff(monicalambart @live.com),please do not waste my time if are deceitful type , i will be expecting your message in my email address , i do not spam i send this message to only you, so contact me if you are the kind of man i am looking for
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: monicalambart@live.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:44 pm

X-Originating-IP: [69.31.108.26]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:27:46 +0000

Originating IP: 69.31.108.26
Originating ISP: Giglinx
City: Torrance
Country of Origin: United States

Hello ,
I am very glad to read from you today, How are you doing over there, I hope you are doing good? I am monica lambart by full name, And I am 25 yrs old .Who was born in idaho State in gooding city But right now in Nigeria. I would like to tell you what bring me down here. I've been married for 2 years and now divorced without kids. I am feeling reluctant to talk about myself and my situation to you because i don't know how you will feel. But I will like to let you know all about me and the situation I am into now so that it will not be too late before I let you know. I have had alot of bad experience in my previous relationships, and i do not want to fall into the same problem anymore, i will like you to give me your words that you really love me and that you want to make a new life with me, because i have been gamed before and i will not want to be gamed or played on again in my life..I am telling you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other' time, when you get this mail,kindly give me a response to let me know if you are still interested or not.I've been divorced now for 2years now. My dad died 3years ago in London and my mom still living in London. I'm the only daughter, the only kid of my folks. My dad is a british man and my mom is a native of american. My mom and my extended family now live in my dad's house in liverpool London. My husband, Victor Gregory gamed me alot and treated me so bad in our marriage, he absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST london,UK. When my boy friend absconded with the undisclosed sum of USdollars, this brought the first broke up between me and my dad, because he thought we had the deal together, but not knowing that I'm innocent about this. So my dad has been harshand tough against me about this After all these happened to me and caused by my Ex Husband, I joined a dating site(www.match.com) where I met an African guy online here who promised heaven and earth that he wants to marry me and make me happy in life; "I never knew I was going from Fry-pan to Fire". The African man told me of investment opportunities in Africa and he convinced me to come along with lots of money while coming down, which I did. On getting here, all his intention was to take away the money from me, played me and leave me alone. I came from the United States with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts enumeration. Because the African guy told me of an idea to investment in Oil firms here. When I got here, he made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money. Then when I noticed this, I took the money and my travellingboxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating with you now.Therefore, I don't want to fall into any other terrible situation again after all these that I have faced and I am not ready to be gamed, this time, I need to be very very careful of whom i will go out with or date this time. >>> ohh yes, youre being very very careful jejejje :twisted: I will need some words from you, which will prove to me about your interest me and what exactly you want out of our relationship. I am very eager to have a date now, since i would be coming back to the united states as soon as possible you want me to, provided you will treat me in an orderly manner.Well, let me hang on here till I hear from you. I hope you will understand my situation at this time and I hope you will come to my resuce and be of whom i expect you to be. I really need to be Lovedbecause I really deserved it and I need a man that would always be there for me, who will be like a father and husband to me,i will reciprocate true LOVE as well.When you are sending back your reply make sure you including your pictures together with it I will like to see more pictures of you.

if you are really serious i will prefer you to add me to your yahoo messenger so that we can chat better .. patriciadex1@yahoo.com
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: patriciadex1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:41 pm

On mig ente,
patsyadex
Sex: Female
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Aries

On MySpace,
Adex patricia cliff Cliff
Female, 27
Active since 01. Nov 2009

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.