Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davis.orton@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

davis.orton@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:35 pm

On net log,

Hello to You Out there.. I Glanced through Your beautiful profile Picture as well as your profile and i Noticed we shared some Interest i wouldn't mind knowing You Better i will be earnestly waiting for your response its me Davis

Thanks for your response Well let me introduced myself better here I Am Davis Orton ,am 49 years of age divorced with two kids pairs and wills. am working with the Honeywell Company am the site Engineer for my company we are involved in the supply of equipment for the demanding and often harsh environments of missiles, fighting vehicles,underwater weapons and submarines as well as combat aircraft.It has been my pleasure working in this company for the past 5 years now which has uplifted my life n many ways... And as i have said it before my interest in this site is to get the woman that i will love a woman of good faith and character ..a woman that posses the qualities of been a wife that is the secret of my interest in trying to figure out who you are...I hope you share the same interest and have you posses this qualities as a woman ...And my ambitions is to get closer to you treat you as a queen ,,confide in you and lastly build my trust in you....that is all i want from you....let me know your intention about this....i will be earnestly waiting for your response its me Davis

well You know communication is the best part in any relationship so i wouldn't Mind if you have any email id that i can add you on and we can from there chart and get to know each other better i will be waiting for your response

Thanks alot here is my email id davis.orton@yahoo.com add me with your messenger so that we can chart and get to know each other better i will be waiting for your response its me Davis

hi how are you doing since i sent the last message to you you havent come online can you send me sms on my mobile whenever you are online on +13473545612 or call on my mobile on +16463405787. i will be waiting to hear from you its me Davis

davisorton
Davis Orton
48 years old - male - United States, Massachusetts
798 visitors since 21 November 2010.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davis.orton@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Email:

Hello Sweet Heart i decided to attached some of my photo for u hope u like it Miss u and love you waiting for your photos as well

Header:

Received: from [175.145.206.172]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 09:08:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello Its me Davis

Originating IP: 175.145.206.172
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Seremban
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 pm

On Facebook,
Davis Orton - davis.orton.3

His profile from najapals speeks for himself:

Rycardo George - rycardo12
31,male
Cyber Jaya, Malaysia.
Last logged in on Aug. 27th '11 08:54 AM

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:47 pm

About +13473545612:
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny

About +16463405787:
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Us Lec Communications, Inc. - Ny

Bandwidth.com offers reliable business VoIP phone systems.
Us Lec Communications, Inc. - Ny is part of PAETEC Holding Corp. PAETEC provided local and long-distance voice services, data and Internet services.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davis.orton@yahoo.com

Unread postby Girlgold.57 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:55 am

I had an attempted scam attempt by this man recently.

We have been talking since June this year and not once did he ever ask for money and I was really getting to the stage that I believed he was geniune. Then last week on Sunday he sent me an sms with the details of his flight as he was supposed to be arriving in South Africa to be with me for 3 weeks. I must admit I was very excited as well and very nervous.

Then on Monday 27 August 2012 he asked me to come on line as he needed to speak to me urgently and I just knew that he was going to ask me for money as I has happened to me before. Lo and behold he said he needed $2000 to enable him to finish his contract in Malaysia. I played along and said I would do what I could to try and help him and asked him that if I couldn't help him would it affect our relationship and would he still come to South Africa to be with me and he assured me that nothing would change his feelings for me.

I then went back to him and told him how sorry I was but I just couldn't get money anywhere and he basically said I was lying and that he was now just sitting crying because he didn't know what he was going to do and it would mean he would lose $980 000.00 if he couldn't finish the project. He even sent me his supposed bank statement showing that he had $5 million dollars in the bank so he would definitely pay me back when he got to South Africa.

As this has happened to me on numerous occassions before I just never fell for his pleading.

I just want to warn all other woman out there that this man is a chancer and a liar of the lowest order.
Girlgold.57
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 pm

Welcome. I've pulled your own details from your post. Is this a photo the scammer was using?

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Girlgold.57,

I'm sorry that you were scammed. :(

If you have a copy of the link the scammer gave you to "see my bank account with 5 million dollars in it,"
could you post that. If he sent an image file of a statement, can you click on "*Add image to post" in your next post and send that too? If his link leads to a fake website, we can get that closed on him.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.