Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

embree_donna@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

embree_donna@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:57 pm

On datemefree:

Good day, I\'m Donna , I was born 30years ago, I live alone work in deaf school, Teaching deaf kids how to write, read and communicate with hearing and non hearing people. I am single and seeking for a good responsible and healthful man that will accept me for whom I\'m. I can help you in so many things if you need my help. I live very comfortable alone i have a car and my home. Please reply me so that I can send you some of my pictures also you sending yours and we can meet as soon as you want it.EMBREE_DONNA@YAHOO.COM Regards, Donna

Profile elements:

Kara101
- 32 y/o female
- Kihei, USA
- English, English, English
- Educationlist
- Have no children
Description:
Am kara i live here in Hawaii i teach deaf kids how to read and communicate with people also teach them how to read peoples lips.i live alone in my house i have know kids and am an hardworking girl that need a responsible man to call my king.

Ideal match description:
Looking for a responsible man that i can call my king

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: embree_donna@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Email:

Am Donna Cook by name,i live here in NY . am 30 years old,i am new to this area.I am very busy person,i think That is the main reason that I haven't met my special someone yet, Where are you from originally? Where do you live in?how long have you been living there? I hope you don't find this too inquisitive, but I am curious in nature. i don't like the idea of looking for a bgirl friend online, but oddly enough a friend of my talked me into doing this so i am a complete stranger to this. so i'd thought i'd give internet dating chance...this may sound cliche, but i'm a hopeless romantic lady still waiting for a FOR THE right MAN TO CALL MY KING to sweep me off my feet. I love going to the gym, i'm a healthy eater (most of the time) and like to keep fit...i enjoy hanging out with friends, watching movies, listening and singing along to music in my car,and i love tearing up the dance floor with my friends when i'm not being a hermit.... i'm not into drugs and don't want someone who is. i drink on the weekends but don't get myself smashed all the time - i hate hangovers.....i'am self employed. i can't wait to be a Mother one day. i'm looking for someone to just make friends with for now, and then see where that goes. i'm not interested in just "dating" and wasting my time, i am looking for someone who has the potential to be my king .right I love what I do, although I think I have a "City" personality. I like to see new things & places.........adventure!!!!!!!! I get bored with the same old routine, I like to stir things up occasionally, be spontaneous!! I have alot of "spunk & quick wit". I don't feel my age at all. But I have a serious side too. I have a very strong work ethic,I am a great listener,I am fiercely loyally to my closest friend's and family, and I am there when they need me. When I do most anything, I do it with passion!! Work, fun, relationships, I'm in it with all my being!! That may sound a bit cheesy but, (excuse my language), I don't like to "half-ass" do anything!! I like ANYTHING that has to do with Italy!! I have a weird fascination with it. I hope to go there someday before I die. In fact, if I could go to the Isle of Capri or Positano, I would think that I've died & gone to heaven! The photos & movies I've seen from there simply take my breath!! Literally!!! i lost my parent in a motor accident some years agin in a motor accident on there way to the insurance company that my mom deal with before her dearth in Hawaii so since then i have been living alone in the hose thats a little about me i hope i didn't bore you out with my write ...i hope to read from you soon.

Donna

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.71.177.145]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 06:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More about me...

Originating IP: 41.71.177.145
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.