Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

coe_barry@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

coe_barry@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Another dead end... He played on datemefree... without reading or writting emails, no contacts in chat more than a month... in the meantime the email adress is disabled. The picture used as avatar is stolen. I hope he will cross paths with someone online and after that we can be sure ....

On datemefree:

Hi, how are you doing ? I'm Barry by name, single, looking for the right woman to settle down with, i found your profile interesting and will like to learn one or two things about about you, if you are interested in getting to know me kindly drop me your email address OR you get back to me at my personal email address... coe_barry@yahoo.com for better conversation and get to know of each other..and to share some of our picture as well.
I look forward to read back from you..

Profile elements:

Barrycoe2 - no picture
- 52 y/o male
- Sydney, Australia
- English, English, English
- Accountant
- Have no children

Description:
HI, I am on this site like everyone else looking and hoping to meet that great person who we will care, and share our life with. I am a very open and honest and like to keep things simple. I prefer someone who is real with no pretense and false fronts. I need to be with someone who is a good person who cares for other people as well as himself. I have my life together and looking for the same. I consider myself as a kind , caring, upbeat, with a positive attitude . I believe this life is a gift and we need to appreciate it,and enjoy all it has to offer. It will be my pleasure to hear from you.

Ideal match description:
i am looking for a nice lady with open minded and ready to share new ideas, adventure of life and fun.

The picture is stolen from the real owner´s profile on MySpace, Steve M. He is not from Australia...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: coe_barry@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:07 am

He is looking for a woman to settle down with and then says this?
I need to be with someone who is a good person who cares for other people as well as himself.
:shock:
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: coe_barry@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 am

Also the classic scammer tell:
I'm Barry by name

I'll make a call and say this is a scammer.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ccomasmark@yahoo.com - different gallery

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:53 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1669&p=17383#p17383

Same picture is used as avatar on Yahoo with the email adress ccomasmark@yahoo.com, reported in another topic for being used with a different gallery.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.