Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

capt.alvaradojames038@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

capt.alvaradojames038@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:33 pm

On net log,

Hello how are you doing? i,m looking for a serious relationship and Fear and trembling at the Word? Distance is not a problem. If I find the right WOMAN. I don't mind relocating I'm a seeker of truth. It has bean the goal of my life to seek the Truth. How does one go about that and life ? Bible study? Prayer? Humility? Fear and trembling at the Word? All of the above. I'm seeking a woman who is also looking for the truth. Someone that will allow the word what he looks and who is religion and have believe in God religion. I'm 40yrs, single,i do have kid love family. I'm with the US. Army,I enjoy reading, writing, cycling and playing music. capt.alvaradojames038@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

capt_alvaradojames03
male - 38 years, Portland, United States
400 visitors since 13 March 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Alvarado James Nelson <capt.alvaradojames038@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Email:

Hi Thanks For your response I'm ok here ,and you?i live here in Kabul Afghanistan,Thanks for the message you seems like a very good woman and i wouldn't mind if i can know more about you ...i have one son staying School and coming back home at the end of the term though i work as much as i would but i get too lonely and comes back home to find no one say I am a very honest and truthful man.who don't demand from a woman,i can do things on my own and I hate lies and deceit. I want real love..If u aren't ready for what I said...please don't hit me back. I am getting old to play games. I am a very busy one...lol. Very independent if you want a real honest loving bloke write soon hugs xxx you can easily get back to me i will wait to hear from you soon "how was your day".been single for 6yrs.I am trying to get started on my new life. I am tired of putting my happiness last for everyone else. I am tired of being lonely. I am a honest person looking for that special person to start over with. I am new at this Internet stuff. I am giving this a try. .Hope to hear from you again. God Bless You

James.

Header:

Received: from [41.190.3.42]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 04:39:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Alvarado James Nelson <capt.alvaradojames038@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.190.3.42
Originating ISP: Emts Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Online activity:

On thaikisses.com,
First name Alvaradp
Age 46 years
Country United States of America
City King

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.