Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Carl Barber carlbarber09@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Carl Barber carlbarber09@hotmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:25 am

From oceansofpeople.com: profile has been deleted

Email 1:
Hi,it was really nice getting words from you,well here we are pondering the next phase of our lives. I'm real open to new ideas, I would and consider sharing my time, and interests with a mutual friend.I am a self made man, with an entrepreneurial flare. Having multiple activities going at one time, in work and play makes life fun, and challenging,Lots of skiing keeps me happy in the winter.
Working out and running works great in my day, without the perils of obsession.I love everything associated with being a parent. All of this is exceptional and keeps us incredibly young and active. Its great listening to the same music with my daughter.I enjoy confident self starters who are independent, in all ways, emotionally and financially secure, happy with themselves, and are interested in the concept of synergy.I get along great almost any personality. Healthy attitudes and bodies are really really important to me.
My life growing up i will say is kind of mixed or messed up if am permitted to use that word, what i mean is that growing up in different countries and having mixed accent is kind if little wired but at the same time fun, i did my growing up in Hungarian,Germany and France, some school and some seeing the world with dad, My dad is late now, dont have a big family, my mom means allot to me, having bringing me up and bringing the best out of me, my sister used to live in California but recently moved to Holland with her family

Am a widower for 4 years,lost my wife, have a charming daughter that means allot to me.Am looking for someone with whom I can spend the rest of my life with,someone to cuddle,to hold and have feelings for to treat like a Treasure,I would like a partner who knows what she wants and how to get it, I enjoy anything around water,love the ocean and all sports and activities you can think of.
A well developed ego is fun also, as long as you know when to check it at the door,(on occasion).i am very humble and passionate person,I am a sensitive person with a lot of respect to other people feeling. Commitment and sincerity are the secret of successful relationship.I am also a non-smoker and enjoy wine. I will share more about this if interested over a glass of wine.I haven't dated in 4 years,but my heart and head is still a romantic and I know I will find someone who wants to be with me and that we complete each other as a couple,I am a passionate individual who seeks the happiness and respect in life,With all of that said, you sound like the ideal woman every man's dream,
I'm a hopeful romantic and thinks there is at least someone out there for everyone, could it be you? We both have a wonderful life and are looking for someone to share it with. We are looking forward to starting a new chapter in our lives.we all have our own opinions to different things in which i respect yours.My life is not as glamors. I have a good sense of humor and attractive social life- that makes my life more caring and interesting.

I'm as real as it gets. I have a lot of love to give and will totally devote myself to the right woman , when she comes along. I am at the point in my life where I'm ready to settle down with the woman that I'll be with until the end.Am looking for serious, intelligent woman for a long term relationship, leading soon to live together and to a marriage going through falling in Love for each other.I'm a Private Architecture/Interior designer in construction, I do both commercial and residential projects. I love great architecture, beautiful art and good use of color.
I Think I will stop here now , I want you to tell me more about yourself, what you like for Fun and what you are seeking for in Relationship, i will wait to hear more from you
Carl cares

Ip address: 199.192.203.193 Union City, California

Email 2:
Hi Dear
Thank you for your wonderful return email.Thank your your honesty and sincerity, we all have our different way in expressing each other above all what we need is just being honest and open minded which i saw all that in what you wrote.Reading your email tell me that you are very nice and kind person and have a passion for life.
Thinking of all what you said!Thank you for the friendship,Friends are like wedgies. They're intimately close. They know you're inner self. And it feels great when you pick out a good one,I will always be there for you, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody,Just look for me in your heart, and I'll be there for you.Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes.That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime but having the faith it will last forever.I am so happy you really want to get to know my kind of person,Well with time you will get to learn a lot about me and I know you wont regret sharing your feelings and emotions with me.I know I will enjoy getting to know your kind of person,Because I know you are really sincere and honest about your words.

I am really a sincere and honest person am caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with am social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed, adaptive have a big heart and I do believe in the truth and honesty..Cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty…Our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all...I know it’s hard to be completely honest But I try to be who I am and do what I know how to do best. no one really can change who I am or my personality cause I believe in myself and my life is based on truth and it’s all about who I really am,I know the kind of person I am and the way I treat others I really do care a lot about others who cares for me,I am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely, Am a big kid at heart, learn allot from my late dad who was the biggest influence in my life.

I really do believe that everyone should at least be given a great chance to smile and share their feelings to each other.I am looking for that woman who’s completely honest and sincere about her words and feelings that is ready for a long term relationship. Who’s ready to build up a family with me.Me meeting her Family and she meeting mine, I have a great family value, dont have a big family, lost my dad while i was young, just me,my mother, my sister and my daughter. I want a woman who I know I can have faith and completely trust with all my heart, to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust,Love and Honesty cos that's what makes and keep a relationship.I am willing in devoting my time to you, getting you know more about you and you about me, learning allot about each other and sharing the greatest of time together, am a good kisser, dinner out with candle light,roses all over the floor, expressing each other feelings,looking into each other eyes,It's so true that man should not be alone, that's why woman was created. We each bring a delicate balance to a relationship, that softens each of our rough edges out.You express more than I can possibly expect. Your words fill me with thoughts of us meeting each other and walking into the sunset forever happily ever after.
I know is kind of soon, but maybe we talk more and learn more about each other through here, we can always talk on mobile so as to get to know each other better...Life is Short-Forgive Quickly-Kiss Slowly-Love Truely-Laugh Uncontroallably And NEVER regret anything that made u smile.
Carl cares

Ip address: 82.128.3.223 Lagos, Nigeria

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.