Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jason dorman jdorman90@live.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jason dorman jdorman90@live.co.uk

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 am

from hover spot.com: jason, 46, New York, New York (odd, since he has a UK email address)

Spam:
Hello. How are you today? I just came across your profile i must admit i just had to stop by to say you have a nice profile and i hope you don't mind if i would want to know more about you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers jason

Email:
I am so delighted to have your quick response and i must say that it really shows how fast we can get along with knowing each other, I am from South gate California USA i really want to know alot about you,what happened to your past relationships? whats your background,your goals, dreams,interests and anything else you want to tell me about you,i would like to know about your aims,goals and objectives in life,your hobbies,about your family in general,sorry am a little bit inquisitive,i ask too much questions,well i ask all this because i want to know and learn everything about you,I just don't believe in only looks or age but more importantly is one's nature.I believe we can live without something if we have someone to live for..have been lonely for some years now,if you think of life sometimes you feel frustrated but life it worthless without getting to love someone and the person loving you in return.

Ip address: 69.31.101.147 Torrance, California -- nLayer, bad ip list -- also 4501 kms from where he claims to be

Also at fb -- Jason Dorman, Whitney Texas (FROM Los Angeles, but went to highschool in New Hampshire -- must have been one heck of a commute each day lol)

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: jdorman90@live.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:28 am

On Tagged,

Jason D, 47
New York, NY
Tagline: What a wonderful world

Best Features:
I will let you decide for yourself!! let's get chatting

I' can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts, or fears. But I can listen to you, and together we will search for answers. I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain, nor the future with its untold stories. But I can be there now when you need me to care. I can't keep your feet from stumbling. I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall. Your joys, triumphs,successes, and happiness are not mine; Yet I can share in your laughter. Your decisions in life are not mine to make, nor to judge; I can only support you, encourage you, and help you when you ask. I can't prevent you from falling away from friendship, from your values, from me. I can only pray for you, talk to you and wait for you. I can't give you boundaries which I have determined for you, But I can give you the room to change, room to grow, room to be yourself. I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting, But I can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces and put them back in place. I can't tell you who you are. I can only love you and be your friend...

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.