Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Thomas

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Thomas

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 am

abusing stolen photos of Thomas (Focus Hawaii).

On net log,

Hi
How are you doing today and how has been your day so far?... Well I am Joel.. A single dad from Califonia ...I went through your profile and it sounds like you a woman with an interesting lifestyle and outstanding charisma.I will appreciate getting to know more of you..so if you don't mind we can get along with each other.. Well i am just wondering what else we have in common and i can't wait to share a bigger slice of my life with you.My profile tells you everything about me ..I will like to get to know you more. i am online now, if you care to chat, you can write me back to my personal email address which is russell_joel@ymail.com me to your yahoo IM to chat cuz am online now and you can also get back to me with yours as well. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Take Care Joel

Profile elements:

russelljoel1960 aka joel Russell
male - 52 years, California, United States
1 567 visitors since 12 September 2011.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

russell_joel@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 am

Email:

Am very happy to hear back from you and i have a big smile on my face when i get your mail. it make me happy. i just added you to my yahoo messenger waiting for you to accept me so we can chat more to know more about each other. i cant wait to chat with you. looking forward to hear from you. Joel.

Header:

Received: from [41.220.69.48]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 20:49:07 +0100 (BST)

Email Sender: russell_joel@ymail.com
IP address: 41.220.69.48
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address latitude: 10.0000
IP address longitude: 8.0000
ISP of this IP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: MTN Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Joel Russell <russell_joel@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 am

Email:

Let me tell you little about myself I'm Joel i live in Los Angeles, CA i have a son called David and he is 11yrs old...I lost my wife to an autocrash some years ago it was a painful loose though but David and i just need to pull ourselves together and we continue with life. ias checking pples profile and when i found yours i was moved and my spirit told me you are good and perfect for me that was why i wrote you..I really want to know more about you...where you live,what do you do for a living,how many kids do you have now,how old are you and what do you want in a man? looking forward to hear back from you. Joel.

Header:

Received: from [64.251.14.110]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 06:20:13 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 64.251.14.110
Originating ISP: Serverpronto
City: Hialeah
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.