Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

micheal_jimmy007@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

micheal_jimmy007@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:21 pm

On datemefree:

Hello there ,I read your profile and it raised my curiosity.... I would like to know more about you , I'm well-figured with an outgoing personality and love to smile. very sensual, creative, intelligent, and driven by my passions, enjoy theater/art , love to travel , would be empty without music and bored without great conversation . I am a Christian . I am a spiritual sort, who values consciousness and honest communication .... I like to share emotion with other people and like it when people do the same with me .I am looking for a good soul that lives her life with integrity and sincerity . Regular alcohol use are my turn offs . I find gentle and compassionate woman to be very attractive . I'm not a saint or a Rhode Scholar , I'm sure I have my quirks like everyone else . Feel free to reply me if you are interested , and let embark on a blissful journey of friendship ,companionship and love . I am actually looking for someone who has strong family value and ready for a serious relationship ,a woman that i can live the rest of my life with .if you cares You can reply me back to my personal email because i don't much come online on here and i we really like to keep in touch with you. address ..my yahoo ID is Micheal_jimmy007 then i can send you some of my pictures . because i don't like to share vital information through site.Hope to hear back from you soon...

Mike

Profile elements:

mikjim007
- 51 y/o male
- sydney, Australia
- English, English, English
- business contractor
- Have 1 children
Description:
I have traveled all over the world and seek a warm and loving, adventuresome and energetic partner to join me again. But I am equally content to take that long walk outside of my beach house, holding hands with a woman who cares for me as I do her, stopping ocassionally to share that long kiss followed by

Ideal match description:
If you seek to take a fun and often funny ride through the next chapter in our lives, with a guy who loves his work, loves his fun, knows how to play hard --and fair, seeks to find pleasure in every way with a woman equally committed.

The picture has scam hits and is abused for romance scams since 2009.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: micheal_jimmy007@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Email:

Good to hear from you again....Well I'm a man that knows what I want and how to get it. I'm very intelligent and can hold a decent conversation.I'm looking for a woman that knows what she wants and how to get it. I'm looking for a woman that know how to respect a man, honesty, faithfully and caring. I'm looking for not just a Good woman, God fearing but the Best woman. I want a woman that wants to have a beautiful family one-day. A woman that wants to find true love and wants to be in love. I’m not here for game and i don't want to be play because i don't like to hurt any feelings and i will not want that to be happen to me as well. I like children, i have a 17th years old Daughter and i don't mind if my partner have..Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work out fine.What are my likes? People who have sense of humor. People who respect themselves as well as others. Honest people who are very sincere about what they believe to be true. People who will stand by your side through the good and bad time of the difficult things that happen throughout life!People who are very even tempered such as myself. People who are charitable to those less fortunate than themselves. People who do not fight and argue with one another. People can sit and discuss their problems and difficulties without having to get loud or physically abusive! ...I am looking for someone whose honest and not scared to open up. Don't be scared to get to know me.I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring woman that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me..Well I'm a single single widowed , i lost my wife 5 years ago with cancer and ever since then have been facing my life all alone here and i have a 17 years old Daughter.. I want someone that I can talk with and share myself with and not be afraid of being myself. I am also looking for someone that believe in real love and that can love me for me. Can you make me laugh and have a good time? I love to dance so it would be a plus to have someone that can dance. Over all someone caring, love and willing to open up would be nice. I need someone that's going to spoil me just like I want to spoil her with my loving and care for her. A partner to be my best friend and who is passionate about life. Someone who is family orientated and wants to have a family someday. He has to be loyal and trusting ...I think if u got a yahoo messenger and if you are really into all this qualities and really wants to go on with a good and caring man like me you meet me up there to chat and talk more and learn more about each other
Hope to hear from you soon...

mike Jimmy

Header:

Received: from [197.242.101.2]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 16:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Your NewFriend from dateme !!!!

Originating IP: 197.242.101.2
Originating ISP: Spectranet Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: micheal_jimmy007@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:26 pm

Online activity:

On Facebook,
Micheal Jimmy aka micheal.jimmy.73
Worked at Working in the Ship
Went to Lincoln High School
Lives in Huntsville, Alabama
From Columbus, Ohio
happiness is the only word to express my feelings towards you,,,,,making friends takes time,but all friendship have to start somewher

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.