Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jasonnvelezz@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jasonnvelezz@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:19 am

On datemefree:

Hello, dear stranger from afar! I think it\'s high time to change something in life! So, if I come in your life I am sure it will be nice for both of us! If you really want to communicate with an interesting young man email back, Damsel i must confess when i suddenly came across ur Stunning profile, i was really thrilled and captivated by it, baby i want to tell u that u have got a great look and and a great mod. My Dear i will confess that u are really attractive and that\'s what u Use to capture my Attention, and i said to myself that i will be making a very big and huge mistake if i do not compliment u for that. WELL dear i want u to know that, Love is an emotion so strong that you would give up everything just to feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is, to know, to feel, to love. And No matter how ugly or anyway u classify yourself you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistible thing on earth and nothing can ever change that , U are so attractive And good looking Pretty Lady that i will like to get to know more about and i will like to get along with if you have something to tell about yourself,and if you want to know about me, you can write on this address:Y!MESSENGER.....jasonnvelezz@yahoo.com I promise your sincere feelings and a true Relationship! I am interested in everything connected with you and it is so exciting to begin our communication \'from zero\', and we will learn each other step by step, and at the end who knows?... So, it is well known that we can judge on One\'s character by many things, by her favorite color, for example. As for me, my favorite color is blue. With what do you associate it? And you, what color do you like? Hope to hear soon from you..... Love Always Jason.

Profile elements:

jasoncares101
- 47 y/o male
- New York, USA
- English, English, English
- Contractor
- Have 1 children
Description:
I'm age 47, young, smart and zealous with an adorable daughter who means the whole wide to me....I try to do the right thing always and in my own word, i would like to say that I'm kind, gentle and easy going.... What I'm looking for :Age,Looks,background and personality is not as important like finding someone i can really call my own, who appreciates being love, whose smile is gonna light up my world and tune me to the right realm.I'm a good listener, highly attracted to a great sense of humor and personality.. I strongly believe that a relationship should be a two way street built on Love,Understanding, Communication and Trust.I read a lot cos books are like a food to the mind, if i can i would love to explore other cultures, learn new languages, travel , enjoy the outdoor and read more..

Ideal match description:
I am seeking for a honesty woman.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jasonn Velezz <jasonnvelezz@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:20 am

Email:

It's nice to meet you xxx ... How is life treating you ... What are you looking for on online dating ? I got you added on my yahoo instant messenger ...I am online on there waiting on you ...

Header:

Received: from [38.105.180.252]
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 13:57:01 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 38.105.180.252
Originating ISP: Mdland
City: New York
Country of Origin: United States

IP: 38.105.180.252
Decimal: 644461820
Hostname: 38.105.180.252
ISP: Cogent Communications
Organization: MDLAND
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.