Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bryson Jayce brysonjayce@yahoo.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Bryson Jayce brysonjayce@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:34 am

From 4pp l.com: bryson50, 45, London Great Britain

Spam:
greeting,s
hello my dear how are you and your health which is the most important thing to every humanity
because health is wealth.i am bryson by name,honest and open minded,sincere and understanding
who always put God first in all that i do in my life,please i will also like to know more about
you distance will never be a barrier to us,neverthless,this is my email (brysonjayce@yahoo.co.uk)
and i will like to have yours or you reply to me directly here (brysonjayce@yahoo.co.uk)thanks
God bless

Email:
Hello my dear,
May you find peace as you are reading this message. It’s a pleasure to hear from you once again. Please do keep in touch.I am doing fine here,and i hope that my message reach you in good health. To be sincere with you, this is my first time on the net. Luckily I have met someone like you to be my friend. It’s really an honor to know you here. Thank you so much for bringing out your time to drop me such a nice mail. Hopefully this communication would bear a good fruit.
Meanwhile, I want to introduce myself to you. My name is Bryson.I am a Christian. My father has passed away. He was originated from Cape town but nationalized in Netherlands. I was born and grew up in Netherlands. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in London from where I am communicating with you.I deal in Auto spares parts.I have own business too. I have been living here for 10 years now. my height is 5'9-175cm and my weight is 14st 61b-76kg

Mum live back home in Netherlands and also a maid servants. She loves the environment there and I do visit her quite often. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist. He has worked in various ministries and organizations in the past and assisted many people both spiritually and financially. Dad was a contractor who has worked with foreign companies in the past.
Yours sincerely
LOVE.

Ip address: 115.134.28.1 Johor Malaysia

Also at Zorpia -- Bryson, 45, United Kingdom

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.