Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sabastine Smith sabastinesmith4military@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Sabastine Smith sabastinesmith4military@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:51 pm

From 4pp l.com: smithsoldier, 47, Camden Delaware, US

Spam:
hello.. dear how are you doing i hope you are doing greatly fine i will love to know more about you if you don't mind xxx...hope to hear from you soon.
sabastine.

Email:
well moving out is not really the issue the fact is if we can make a better relationship...and build it i a very strong foundation that it will never go shaky i think it will do us good..i wouldn't mind relocating or coming to you if you want....well i have not been in 4pp l for a long time may 1 to 2 weeks now and it has not been good till i found you....i think i will be giving it up if you will accept my offer of establishing a serious relationship with..xxx...hope to hear from you
sabastine.

Ip address: 41.206.12.58 Lagos, Nigeria

Yahoo avatar:

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Sabastine Smith sabastinesmith4military@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:05 am

On quepasa,
sabastine smith
46 / Male / United States / Member since 19/05/12

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.