Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Stephen D.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Stephen D.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 pm

abusing stolen photos of Stephen D.

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=596 where same email adress is used with one different gallery

Update for the email adress tsg.tomd@yahoo.com:

On BlackPlanet,

tsgtomd
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Last Login: July 26
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, White, Other
Zodiac: Taurus
mAsk of my name and i will be pleased to tell you. Am 50 years of age Am a half Romanian and half Italian,But i was Born in America and have live all my life in New Jessy,am currently located in Atlanta Ga and i have been here for 15 years now,I have been a widow for 5years now which i loss my wife when she was delivery ,Which is my Daughter whom i love and will do anything for , she is the apple of my eyes and she comes first in everything that i do and also take care of all the time..I have been working as a Geo-technical Engineer for 25 years and my job mostly consist of traveling a lot and also sometime it take me about a year or two without working or traveling for work. Am just a simple and gentle man who I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.