Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sgt.James Smith sgt.james_s@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Sgt.James Smith sgt.james_s@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:00 am

From hover spot.com: james, 41, Elgin Illinois, USA

Spam:
When i was 5yrs old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When i went to school they asked me what i wanted to be when i grew up i wrote down HAPPY, they told me i didn't understand the assignment and i told them they didn't understand life...lol i like everything about you can we talk?
Its good to read back from you, i am always on my yahoo messenger sgt.james_s@yahoo.com so we can chat soon at your free time thanks and take good care of yourself and be good..

Email:
Hi XXXX,
How are you doing this beautiful morning? I hope everything is good. I am glad to read from you and I'm very interested in you and i'll like u to send me some of your pictures. I'll be glad to know you better. It would be nice of you to find a time for answering my questions. What are your plans for future? How do you think what makes you different from other people? What did you do in this life with what you are very proud? Is there anything that you are sorry about? What do you regard is the best and the worst thing which can happen to you in this life?
I send you some photos of me and i will like to see some of your pictures too.
I adore the waves of the water. I Love going to beach, I believe you like it as well. I usually take my daughter to the seaside every summer. It would be wonderful to go the beach with you someday. I adore nature and like to stay at the beach in the summer. I love warm weather, the sun and the sea. I appreciate simple pleasures of life, very seriously I treat love and marriage.
Very much I love children. I hold only positive thoughts about the future and happy ones knowing that i am willing to start a journey together that I hope will never end. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.
I care
James.

Ip address: 172.162.20.84 Wichita Kansas -- AOL very close to a range of known bad ips (also 1119.9 kms from where he claims to be)

Yahoo avatar same as above

FB: Facebook: James Smith, Staff Sargent with US Army, Lanham, Maryland

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.