Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Darryl Williams williamsdarryl52@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Darryl Williams williamsdarryl52@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 am

From oceansofpeople.com: darrylwills, 53, Houston Texas USA (Engineer)

Spam:
How do You do ? I hope fine . Darryl is my name and I am on here seeking that special Woman , I am a 1 Man Woman person and I really would love to share something meaningful with You if we get along and The friendship exit.

My love knows no distance, color,it knows no barrier ,all that matters is the Finding the right woman.I will like to get to know you more better.I am new on here and you can write me at

williamsdarryl52

at

yahoo

dot

com

I await your swift response and i hope to read from You soon

Cheers

Darryl

Email:
Hello Dear, More About Me !!

Thanks for everything and for your interest,i'll like to use this opportunity to tell you some more about me. My name is Darryl Williams jr.I am 53yrs old,I am a widower, I was born in Brussel, Belgium and raised in the States when i was young so i have Dual Citizenship,i currently live in Houston,Texas. I'm Self Employed Construction Engineer. I am planning on relocating to anywhere i found my right match.Just need to meet the right woman.My Ethnicity White/ Caucassian seek LTR and do not mind a LDR to achieve this; though the distance i feel its up to both of us to determine if we gonna be or not. Sincere love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart,if distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much, and its up to us to determine if we gonna be
together or not, and its worth a try.Distance does not matter to me,what truely matters to me is honesty,sincerity,trust,and open-minded relationship.I am ready to relocate to anywhere i found my woman.

I was once married to a loving, caring, honest and sincere woman until death came and took her away from me; i lost my wife 10yrs ago in an auto accident. I have a Son, He is all i have for now.. He is now 20yrs old,His name is John, he is loving and intelligent like me. I have a kind heart and I have a lot of love in my heart to give it to my beloved woman. Am
optimistic and do hope a day would come I would see a woman that will fill my life with sunny rays of happy family life.

Though we have good and bad habits, we would have to share it together and accomodate each other, that way we would be in-seperable. I will do my best to create warm tender atmosphere and special coziness where one can feel comfortable, i like people that are free and express themselves easily.My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as she would also inspire me to do good. Love is most paramount for me, i need a companion to share my life with, who wants to create a strong family. I want to take long walks with her and share what life has in stall for us both joy and sorrow. I'd like to look up to her as an authority for me, be proud of her, adore her, be supportive, she would have my devotion,
understanding,kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness,soul support and my great love. I expect to get all these traits from her too in return, Everyone wants something good for themseleves, or dont you wish yourself well? i want something good for me and my kid, that's why i wanna be with you.

I am aware lots of guys would actually tell you they are loving. kind, honest, bla bla and when you meet them they are completely opposite lol, well baby am not a cliche, i can't tell you how good i am or how loving i am i have to show it, and that's what am all out to do. There are so many interesting things about me, i am really fun to be with, and am hoping a
special person like you would compliment me. I will be waiting to read back from you.A little more about me: I am intelligent, smart, honest, i don't smoke, but drink socially and NOT to get drunk lol, i also have a good sense of humor. I love to make others laugh and like to laugh too. Pscheww looks like i have typed away, i would love to know more about you too, please describe yourself, dreams, aspirations and feel free to tell me anything about you, meanwhile i would love to know the following:

I have attached some pictures of myself to this email, let me know what you think.
Kisses,

Darryl

Ip address: 69.31.103.237 Torrance California nLayer Communications (on bad ip list)

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Darryl Williams williamsdarryl52@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:00 am

Other active profiles:

On net log,

williamsdarryl52
male - 52 years, United States

On mig ente,
darrylwills - 2 pictures already reported here
Here For: Casual Dating, Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Last Login: June 04
Race: White
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Cancer
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.