Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

smith.rmorris@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

smith.rmorris@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:48 pm

On net log,

HI dear,how are you doing,i was trying to get to meet up with friends,when i saw your profile it look nice and honest,hope you don't mind i would love to get to know you more and to be friend,aims building friendship with you,my name is smith morris am a single father with a son I lost my wife in a car accident four years.
I hope we can start as friends and see what the future have in store for us.I await your reply soon.

I am from the states and I will want us to get to know more about ourselfs.I will be glade if you can give me your email address. Write me on smith.rmorris@yahoo.com.

Profile elements:

morrisrsmith
male - 47 years, Satellite Provider
25 visitors since 25 June 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: smith.rmorris@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Email:

hello i will be very happy if we can chat more on messanger. i believe we can get to know ourself. i you are ok wiyh that i will want to get your reply

Header:

Received: from [41.138.186.32]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:26:13 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.138.186.32
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.