Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Kenneth M.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Kenneth M.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:05 pm

abusing stolen photos of Kenneth M. (Focus Hawaii model).

On net log,

Hello Cute
My name is Ryan Austin,I saw your profile on here while I was browsing and thought I should contact you cos your smiling profile pic caught my heart wow you look so pretty and gorgeous and if you don’t mind to get to know me as I wish to get to know you .....You look good. I will like to hear back from you...Cheers
Austin

where are you from,am single and looking for a good relationship with good woman.

how are you and the family, am sorry i went to London and i just came back,sorry for my late response to you mail.so tell me are u single

I have baby girl,she does not living with me,but With my perent.how u and how is work and the family,what do u do for a living

Ryanaustin_eng@yahoo.com,
How are you doing and how is the family,i have sent you my id ,i will be waiting your request so i can add you add you,Remain Bless Ryan

Profile elements:

ryanaustin_eng
male - 50 years, Florida City, United States
146 visitors since 5 October 2011.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Ryan Austin <ryanaustin_eng@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Email:

Dear xxx

How are you doing

Thank you for writing to my private mail,i will be very happy to read more of your mail,I have been single for three years now after i lost my wife in a car accident,i have a baby girl with my parent but i will not want to take more about my wife,here is about me.am single fun loving,passionate, loyal,caring and honest person,am an easy to get along with some what quick witted humorous man.I love to hang around with friends when am less busy,Swimming,camping,paying a visit to the beach,watching football, and traveling are my hobbies.I would like to meet someone that is very realistic and understands the Importance of Communication in a Relationship I would like to meet someone that really wants and understands what it takes to have a relationship and is willing to do what it takes..Above all about me,am a God fearing man.I desire someone who will be my loyal lover, soul mate, and lifetime companion, with no secrets between us. I believe that fidelity (total faithfulness and loyalty) is the most important factor in a marriage and that all else depends on this. I also feel that a true meeting of the minds is crucial for the ultimate success of a relationship,i hope to read from you again.kiss kiss

Ryan

Header:

Received: from [205.204.67.236] >
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 18:28:56 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 205.204.67.236
Originating ISP: Netelligent Hosting Services
City: Laval
Country of Origin: Canada
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ryanaustin_eng@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Online activity:

On BlackPlanet,
ryanaustineng
Sex: Male
Zodiac: Aries
Am Ryan single fun loving,passionate, loyal,caring and honest person,am an easy to get along with some what quick witted humorous man.I love to hang around with friends when am less busy,Swimming,camping,paying a visit to the beach,watching football,ice skating and traveling are my hobbies.I would like to meet someone that is very realistic and understands the Importance of Communication in a Relationship I would like to meet someone that really wants and understands what it takes to have a relationship and is willing to do what it takes..Above all about me,am a God fearing man.I desire someone who will be my loyal lover, soul mate, and lifetime companion, with no secrets between us. I believe that fidelity (total faithfulness and loyalty) is the most i

On Person,
au - no picture
Ryan
State/Region: United Kingdom
City: Leeds
Distance: N/A
Last login: Nov 16, 2011, 00:08

On quepasa,
Ryah Austin
47 / Female / Apollo Beach, Florida, United States / Member since 24/03/12

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Kenneth M.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:59 am

Email:

Hi xxx

How are you doing

There is a miracle called Friendship that dwells within the heart and you don't know how it happens or when it even starts.But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift
and you realize that Friendship is God's most precious gift,how long have you been on that site,i want to get more close to you,what nationality are you,i am looking for a relationship and a woman to love me the way i will love her in return,

Ryan

Header:

Received: from [205.204.67.236]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:13:39 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 205.204.67.236
Originating ISP: Netelligent Hosting Services
City: Laval
Country of Origin: Canada
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.