Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Dan Morris <danmorris212@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Dan Morris <danmorris212@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 am

On datmefree,

How are you this evening well am Dan by name it was so nice reading your profile. I enjoyed your profile and seeing how you left crum trails to the best way to talk with you, I thought I would follow them to see where it leads. :) So did you do anything fun this weekend? I wish it was Friday again so I can enjoy this weather and not be stuck in the office. While I enjoy my job very much, I love to be outside having fun. I\'m just looking for someone to have fun with and see how it goes on for us .....maybe its you?well let me hear back from you or write me your nemail address. hope that will be faster to communicate than here here is mine danmorris212@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Danmorris505
- 49 y/o male
- Florida, USA
- English, Spanish, English
- art and craft
- Have 1 children
Description:
I'm never good talking about myself, words and descriptions are definitely not the same as meeting or talking with someone but I guess I kind of have to here.seeing as it's online New to this online dating thing.I don't do the club/ bar scene at all and I keep quite a busy schedule, not leaving much time to meet a GOOD woman. LOL! So, I figured, what the heck, I'll give it a shot! We are all good, we are all worth it, and we are all here looking for that special someone. The difference is I don't need anyone to make me happy because I'm already happy. I'm just looking for someone to share my happiness with, laugh constantly, live healthy, have lots of fun, be romantic with, and enjoy life to the max!. I'm a balanced man,I'm well educated, enjoy travel, eating out, water sports, and anything fun. I also learned that every day is a gift, a joy and a way to make things better for yourself and other people. I don't live in the past nor I have any baggage, because baggage drags on your life and on your ability to be happy. I live as happy and as healthy as I can, and do my best every day so nothing or no one can spoil my happiness. My faith and relationship with the Lord are a core part of me. My integrity, values, convictions and character are what make me who I am. I know the right woman will be happy and respect that about me! But, don't get the wrong idea ,I'm also not so spiritual that I don't know how to have a good time, either!! . I love to laugh, have fun and build quality relationships, above all. I would describe myself as a fun loving, independent, professional, who loves people and creating great experiences. I do own my own business and enjoy the flexibilty about that, totally!. I have learned to be out-going but truly my natural self can tend to be a little more laid back sometimes a bit shy even. I've been told that loyalty, dependability, thoughtfulness and sincerity are qualities that come easily to me. I would agree. I love everything about style, fashion, interior decorating & design, sports, travel and just using the gifts that God's given me to be a blessing to others while making my life more interesting. I have experienced alot of life changing things, both good and bad who have shaped me into the person I am today. If you knew me well already, you'd know how much I value my time and others time as well. So, you can totally count on my honesty, openness and genuine sincerity and I'd certainly appreciate the same!!

Ideal match description:
The kind of woman that I want to be \

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Dan Morris <danmorris212@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:43 am

Email:

Hello Thanks for the message

Thanks for the email you seems like a very good woman and i wouldn't mind if i can know more about you ...though i work as much as i would but i get too lonely and comes back home to find no one say "how was your day"....Am widow with one Son ,Chris..i love to play golf and some field games too,camping,writing and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to make me busy and don't get lonely.like to travel and i think i have been a good traveller and better one

I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions i believed not only in what a woman look like but her heart plays the most important role to me cause i want a real and a serious relationship with the right woman.i enjoy traveling..... it nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world. Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. i believed in friendship so much cos to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship, well would love to know more about you and see how this goes ...hope to read back from you ,Here is my email address you can get back to me there .Danmorris212@yahoo.com, i think we can get to know more about each other from here??? bye for now

Dan.

Header:

Received: from [69.31.103.71]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 01:14:07 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 69.31.103.71
Originating ISP: Giglinx
City: Torrance
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:48 am

Online activity:

On Facebook,
Dan Morris aka dan.morris.90857
private profile

On Tagged,

Dan M, 49
Fleming Island, FL
Member since 13 June 2012
I love music... the songs I listen to will usually tell you what kind of mood I' in or tell you what's in my heart when words can't begin to describe who I am. When I'm happy, you'll usually find me singing (assuming I know the song). I think music is a gift many people take for granted. They'll listen just to hear the beat yet won't stop to feel the power of it's words. Music can be soothing to the soul & can calm the restless spirit. The wrong kind of music can also damage ones inner being. A person's mind will unconsciously listen to the lyrics which will eithim bring death/depression upon them or will bring joy to their soul so they might be able to enjoy life. As a person's mood changes so does the type of music they listen to.
I have a few favorite movies. My all time favorite is "City of Angels" it's a movie whime a womansacrificed his life as an angel to experience what it was like to love the wowomanhe was drawn to. I also love Notebook, Sweet November,Sleepless in Seattle, Grease, Never been kissed,anything with Reese Withimspoon. I like romantic comedies, action movies, Romantic, & ones based on a true story like Titanic, & Pearl Harbor.. Thime are really sooo many that I like, I can't really name them all.
My favorite book is the Bible!!! It's got the greatest stories ever told as well as words from our heavenly fathim.

About me:
Someone that plays no games, understands a relationship takes 2 people working together to make it work. I want outer beauty but understand inner beauty is more important because I have learned a persons outside appearance changes once you find out what a person is like on the inside. Looking for someone that wants to share their life, someone that I can trust and know they will be their. I want a person to just be who they really are.You cant change a person, you shouldn't even try to, you should care for them for who they are, not who you want them to be. Don't want someone who tells me what they think I want to hear, and find out latter that this is not how they really feel.( example of no games) Someone that is very easy to talk to, you have to be able to communicate with each other to have a real connection. You have to enjoy each others company, but I also know it is important to give each person they own space to do their own thing. I understand their must be an initial physical attraction, you have to have that spark between each other when you look into each others eyes, or their is no romance. I will give a 100% effort in finding out if I am the right person

Who i love to meet:
for you and you are right for me. Relationships wont work unless both partners give a 100% effort. I understand you can't make love happen , it is just something that happens between 2 people when you don't expect it, and you really have no control over it. I am a 1 woman person. Not going to play the dating game all the time with different people. Not looking for someone who wants to go out with several people at one time. You have the right to do what ever you want, but this is just not me.( example of playing no games) I have an open mind, miracles can happen when you least expect them, but for anybody that can find that 1 true partner( soul mate) that, makes their life complete, you are a very lucky person. I will make you laugh, put a smile on your face, bring happiness into your life, and I know how to make the right person (feel special). I am a loyal person, a person you can trust, and you will know I will always be their supporting you in any way I can. I am a romantic person, so expect some romance in your life, I am adventures, and offer you fun times You can expect honesty from me, to be treated with respect, I am not going to play games with you, because most of all I
I don't want to hurt any ones feelings or be hurt myself, I am easy going, I like to try new things, I love the outdoors, water actives, staying fit, eating right, exercising (working in the yard is a form of exercising I enjoy), I would like to find the right person that makes all my dreams come true, and hopefully I can make your dreams come true. Read the rest of my profile for more insight on who I am. No matter what happens I wish you the best of luck in finding the right person for you (your true soul mate), the one that makes your life complete. Everyone should be lucky enough in their lifetime to find a person like this to share their life with. I hope you do, best of luck to you, and may all your dreams come true

On Tagged his son´s name is Alex...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:33 am

Email:

Hello , how are you ,well i sent you an email last time but you dont get back to me well not sure if am talking to the right person or this work i wonder why people disappear after talking to them and wanting to get to know them, well let me know if this work and you got this. dan

Header:

Received: from [69.31.103.198]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 13:49:17 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 69.31.103.198
Originating ISP: Giglinx
City: Torrance
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:55 pm

Busted...

Email:

How are you doing today? how have u been and wat have u been up to ? thanks alot
for writing back to me and i am so happy to as least recieve an email from you it really touched my heart
am so happy u really do have an understanding mind..ur words are like music unto my heart and i feel so warm hearing your words in the email Well..its has really been great keeping in touch with each other through email and hopefully we will both meet in person and get to start a relationship from
there..well since u have know abit about me and i am so happy u really want to
get to know my kind of person..well with time u will get to learn alot about me
and i know u wont regret sharing ur feelings and emotions with me ...and i know i
wil do enjoy getting to know ur kind of person..cause i know u are really
sincere and honest about ur words and feelings towards me

I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendlly very easy to get along with,social,romantic,passionat.smart,inteligent,coolheaded,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human succes and with honesty..our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all..i know its hard to be completelly honest..but i try to be who i am and do what i know how to do best.no one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am..cause i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others.i really do care alot about others who care for me..cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovelly..

Well..i will really like to know more about you and ur motives and intensions
getting to know my kind of person..cause my intensions is to get to know you,and
really do know ur kind of person and build up a relationship with you and
hopefull meet in person i dont have a doubting mind about this that it wont come true ..cause its one of my policy that every one i do meet i
try to make them completelly honest and happy cause i hate to make people feel
bad..cause i really do believe that every one should at least be given a great
chance to smile and share there feelings to each other.

Well.i am really looking for a woman whos completelly honest and sincere about her
words and feelnigs whos ready for a long term relationship and commitment.who is ready to build
up a family with someone real..i want a woman who i know i can have faith and
completelly trust with all my heart..cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust.love and trust are one big family and with both..a relationship will be the greatest u ever imagine....well..i believe in devoting my time to my loved one and making them real happy..cause they are my own family and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream woman and thank God that we are heading to somewhere in this ..and i know when you gets to meet me you will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too...

Well..this is abit about my personality which i would like to tell you..i like to listen to music and i like swim,camp,shop and read and even dance too..music is really part of my life and i cant do without listening to music in a day..and my kind of music is r and b and a abit of jazz and hip hop too..well i dont
really have lots of hobbies i do but at least i know how to have fun by myself or with others and i like to hang out with sincere and honest people to exchange ideas and get to learn about each others..cause thats really the best way to build up ur own life to care for others and get to know alot about them...but i prefer hanging out with people i know i can trust and share alot with...I am 5,9 tall average body type,brown eyes and black hair but not that black lol..but i know i look cool and handsome too..and i take care of my skin and body,cause as a fashion designer u have to look cool so u can look different from others lol...well thats how i treat my self good in the fashion industry..i like to make my own things more beautifull but i dont want to be the center of attraction lol Well..i will really love to hear more from you and hopefull get to know your motives and intensions towards me cause i really would want to work towards getting to meet you in person and hopefull see what happens next...
Have a lovelly day and take goodcare of yourself and say hi to everyone overthere and tell them someone beautifull is coming to your life soon lol..maybe/maybe not it depends on your faith and the truth of yourheart towards me I will look for your next email and hopefull u will be able to tell me more
about you and lets get to get to know each other in a honest and sincere
way,have a lovelly day and take good care of yourself.Dan

Header:

Received: from [41.203.65.219]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 11:30:30 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.203.65.219
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.