Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Autumn Riley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Autumn Riley

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:15 am

abusing stolen photos of naughty girl Autumn Riley.

cool_sherry_1@yahoo.com

On datemefree:

Hello Good evening there. and how was your day..? Oh sweetie I hope by the Grace Of God you are doing great. Well Dear my name is Sherry.. Im a lady of 30 years Old. Single true lovely good caring faithful honest kind and understanding lady.. and Im willing to meet the same in a man. So i read your profile and it really sound great to me and that makes me contact you, and i hope this is not embarrassing Dear. Thank you very sweetie. And I will be very happy to chat with you Online. you can contact me with my email to know more about each other Better, So my email address is.. cool_sherry_1@yahoo.com.. Im online now and cant wait to see you there soon Dear.... lol Sherry

Profile elements:

Lovers2012
- 30 y/o female
- Omaha NE, USA
- English, English, English
- Have no children
Description:
I am passionate, cheerful, romantic, very happy, a good sense of humor. The most important in this life is honesty, loyalty, respect and love. I am a very genuine, honest and loving person who believes that trust, respect and good communication are the key to a loving relationship

Ideal match description:
I hope to meet a man of integrity, with a kind heart and sincere attitude towards me. I know that men look for attractive women and I understand. Even I want my man to be older than me, because I need a serious man, reliable, family oriented partner. I want to respect me for who I am and make me feel wanted and I care! I'm not looking Bruce Willis or some other way. I am looking for someone to be happy.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Sherry Selasi <cool_sherry_1@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:16 am

Email:

Hello Good evening my Dear xxx how are you today....? Oh my Dear i hope by the Grace Of God you are fine, well Dear xxx Its really nice to read from you............Well, some more about myself and my family, I was born in Omaha,NE into a christian family with my father being a missionary. He was a single parent cos my mother died when I was very young and I was not opportuned to know her yet before her demise. This is really painful and I live with a dream of imagining the kind of mother she would have been to me.and my Father used to tell me she was grate, so I hope that close to my heart. I happened to be the only child and my father did not re-marry ever after. My father was my father and mother at thesame time as he gave me all the love and attention and I could ever need, and he makes me very happy. My father and myself lived in the United states till I was 10yrs old before my father had to take this missionary trip to africa. He brought me here to africa with him cos I have no mother to take good care of me back in the states, and also cos he loved me so much and he wants me around him all the time and wanted to take good care of me. That was how I had to have my studies here in africa. After some years of missionary works in Southafrica where I had my secondary education, my father proceeded to Ghana for continuation of his mission and here, I continue my studies...Unfortunately for us after a couple of years, my father got attacked here by a gang of armed robbers and was murdered in the process leaving me all alone to myself which is the most difficult situation I have ever had to face in my life. well This was a sudden blow on me and it just seem that the only one thing that means the whole world to me was taken away. There was nothing I could do to reverse this to have my father back. All efforts to track this gang by the law proves abortive since the police here in this country are not competent enough. I mourned my father for a while,though still in my heart, but I knew I had to move on with my life and live good so he can be happy when he looks down on me from up above, so I did. Things got pretty ugly for me and it was hard for me to move on with my education and all...So, I put in for a schorlarship scheme examination(SSE) which I studied very very hard towards. This won me a schorlarship that helps me with the finances for my studies and my living while my years at the University lasts. I have been graduated for about 2 years now from the University of Ghana with Banking and Finance as my major. I have since been looking for employment but up till this very moment, I am still unable to get hold of one cos this country has a very bad economy. High level of crime, corruption and poor leadership is an issue here too. I have written so many job applications and have applied for so many jobs both in banking and financial sectors, its so painful that I still cant get a job here and this really makes life miserable for me if you know what I mean. This is really killing the dreams of so many people here, and its so unfortunate that I study here. I really want to come back to the states but with my unemployment status, it makes it hard for me to afford my airfare and thats why I am still back here struggling with getting hold of a job to help me save up to come back to the states. This whole online thing is a new thing to me, and also I am just giving it a try cos I know I dont want to live the rest of my life here and single. I want to leave here and come back to my country and settle down for a peaceful and stress-free life and ofcourse have a family I can call mine. I know I have faced alot of ugly situations over here, but I dont allow this weigh me down, I take this as making me a stronger person and allow me believe in myself and be determined of nothing but success. I believe in that "You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess". I have learnt alot of experience from my growing up here among people with different cultures and this helps me to understand more facts on why so many marriages crumble over there in the States and other civilized countries. This is mostly from unsatisfactory attitudes of women and also could be the fault of the men too. But majorly, lack of communication and understanding of each other. I have taken my time to study and know myself and I know the qualities I have in me which I so much want to bring into my marriage to have a happy and blissful life with my husband and family. I have never been married, but when I do...I dont ever want to divorce...I want a marriage that would be forever...I know I will always do my best to make my man the happiest man he could ever be, and I expect thesame from him to. I believe in talking out any issues or arguements before going to bed, if there is any...I will love him with all my heart and devote my attention to him and all I ask for is just for him to be there for me and to love me as much as I love him and we will be happy together. I will take care of my roles as a wife in a home and I will always give him a reason to wake up everyday to thank the good Lord for bringing me to his life. I am the kind of girl that would always be at the door to give my man a welcome kiss when he comes back from long day of work. I will love, cherish and respect him as well as satisfy his sensual desires and lots more... To add more, I am faithful and honest. Always reliable, have a listening ear and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time and please him too...I am really hoping YOU could be this SPECIAL man...I think i given you an insight on me...I hope to read back from you and know what you think of me. so may God bless you my Dear xxx.

Sherry

Other stolen pictures received through email:

Header:

Received: from [41.218.234.121]
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 21:17:40 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.234.121
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cool_sherry_1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:23 am

Online activity:

On MyDailyFlog,
cool_sherry_1
Sherry Selasi
35 year old, woman from Ghana

The email adress is used on Facebook with different stolen pictures - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1787
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.