Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jude micheal Drule <judemichealdrule@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Jude micheal Drule <judemichealdrule@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:20 pm

On net log,

good day please i want to get to know you more please do not consider me as one of does men who email you constantly please reply me and i might just turn out to be that man you have been searching for here.

judemichealdrule@yahoo.com add me lets chat there right away.

Profile elements:

drulemicheal
micheal drule
54 years old - male - London, United Kingdom
Company
chevron london
Profession
marine/business man (Other)

I received the "About me" part through email later...

+ another one with his "daughter"
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

druleagency@consultant.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:21 pm

His blog on net log:

loan offer
ARE YOU BUILDING A HOME?
A PROJECT?
A HOUSE?
A BUSINESS?
OR AN ESTABLISHMENT? But some how things happened to fall apart. Do you have a business ideology but do not yet have a capital to run it our execute your plans? Have you seek for a loan in your bank and was not granted? then search no more because your time is here.
if you are interested in securing a loan that would help solve any of the above mentioned problems then search for solutions no more. all you need to do is reply me and we will talk about it in private.or email: druleagency@consultant.com thanks for your co-operation.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jude micheal Drule <judemichealdrule@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Email:

I am Micheal Drule by name 47 years of age divorced and a father of one who means allot to me her mother left us seven years ago for the man she sinned together with am 5ft 6inches tall have an averaged height able bodied strong and fit courageous and strict when i want to be. Am funny, romantic, playful and down to earth i never despise people no matter their present state/condition cause i know what goes up must surely come down and no condition can be permanent in life i watch football, bike and browse for hobbies am a straight forward person very ambitious and focused till i achieve my aim/goal.
even with all these qualities there has been an area of my life that has been chattered or should i use the word unfulfilled which is finding the right woman. even when i was married i taught i had gotten everything a man needed to be fulfilled little did i know that things were going to turn out like this but as you can notice my dear that's what am working on (building a serious relationship) as well to do as i am, i still haven't found a compatible match or should i say a true love all i need is a serious relationship that could lead to something better like marriage. all i need is a woman to grow old together with me a woman i would hold hands with in old age a new mom for my beautiful daughter someone to caution her as her own child when she tend to follow the wrong way someone to make her forget the years she lived without the care and love of her biological mother and i hope that things will turn out positive sooner than i expected. anything more you want to know ask me.
or add me on your messenger list lets chat.

Header:

Received: from [204.93.60.44]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:51:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello, Dear

Originating IP: 204.93.60.44
Originating ISP: Giglinx
City: Torrance
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:30 pm

On MySpace,
Jude Micheal drule
Male, 44

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby FRNCES » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:10 pm

FRNCES
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:18 am

Hello, FRNCES,

have you meet someone online using same picture or same email adress? If you have details obtained by you about this one, please, let us know. Every detail is important to help other potential victims before being scamed, but those details mut be yours, not copy/pasted from other anti-scam sites. Not that we dont trust other anti-scam sites. But for alot of them, copy-pasted content is stealing. For us is important to have reported here informations from persons direct involved in scam, because most of those persons are victims and our site is dedicate to help victims. To found out that you´re scammed can be one traumatic experience and reporting own scammer usual help victims to recover after scam and to protect herself better online. It´s a healing process, on one side, and a learn process, on the other side, Both components are important and helpful and are mean to assure a better education about safety online and about scammers activities.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.