Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen pictures of DOUG HECKMAN

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sam_james1956@live.com

Unread postby Marinera » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:12 am

I have faced with the same scammer recently on busuu.com, a language site. All the same pictures as posted above. Here is the letter he sent after short talking in chat. His current e-mail address is sam_james1956@live.com

My pictures and more about me

Hello my new friend
It is me sam from Kabul, Thanks for the lovely communication from Busuu.com, I hope you have a lovely day. I am happy we met and here I send you my photos but I am not much photogenic and I hope my photos will not disappoint you, laugh. Thank you once again for communicating with me. My full name is Mr.Samuel James; Staff Sergeant is my position in US army. My father is a German while my mother is from Texas City, i am to see if I can get a reliable life partner. I was born in Germany on 14th December 1956. I joined American military after my graduation from High school and now am in Kabul the capital of Afghanistan on an official duty. I will be retiring from active service by month of March and I am ready to relocate to any city I find reliable life partner. My wife died 6 years ago and since then I have been single. I did not have any child because my late wife was not able to conceive because of her terminal cancer condition and I did not want to leave the poor woman and marry another woman. I am the first born and the only son of my family and my parents were both late. I will like you to send me your photos and tell me more about yourself I will be happy to meet a reliable partner who I will live with her after my retirement on March.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I had some setbacks in lives after the death of my beloved wife. Haven't we all? But in spite of everything I never stop being grateful to God for my life and all the experiences that I have been exposed to. I want to find new love and be happy after my retirement on March and that is why I am serious in search of soul mate to have the rest of my life together with knowing i can sleep and wake up sound. I am the kind of person who likes to see the humor in everything. Laughter is the food for the soul. I love nature and animals. I am a hard working person and I take care of myself. Though I live alone, I love to cook. I also love photography and art. I have been alone for 6 years and I need a companion. I have to admit living alone can be very desperate, so I have decided it is now time to make changes in my life. Hence, I have decided to seek out to find a very special person, who one day may become my closest friend, lover, and partner in life. I am just myself. Confident, manly, caring and reliable

I'm looking for a true intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I also like pets like dog, cat etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life with her. Someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I hope that you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives in this year 2013. Please i want to remind you that two can only walk together when they agree within themselves. We are no more youths, so we have to be honest to each other so that we can build a happy home for our better future

Attached therein are my photos. Please, tell me more about yourself. What is your work and when is your birthday? How many children did you have? Sorry if I have asked too much but I think asking questions is very important. You are free to ask me anything you wish to know about me and I will tell you with open heart.

Have a wonderful day and I hope to hearing from you soon.

With lovely heart
sam

He now "works" on language site busuu.com due to free chat facility there. His page's address there is
http:/ /www.busuu.com/user/13311843

He uses two Skype address: : ebert.james99, Samjam1956

Very cheeky person, he passes himself for Sergent Samuel Moore. This is his first letter.

.i am samuel by name a U.S military sergeant , i stationed in Afghanistan on peace keeping mission.i learn german on busuu to enable me to be come conversant with german language and when i preview your profile i decide to contact and to know if we have same interest we could correspond and see what future hold for us...probably you would not mind to send me your email address to enable me to send my pictures and to tell you more about me for more ok.

In real he is Nigerian young scammer based in Ghana. He always refuses to talk in Skype "because of security reasons" and of course avoid camera chat. But I managed to hear his voice and once you hear it you will never believe he is American. He doesn't speak good English and talks like half-literate black refugee.

I hope he will not cheat anyone again.
Last edited by firefly on Sat May 23, 2015 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed "[u]" from email address. disable free profile link.
Marinera
New survivor

Re: sam_james1956@live.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Thanks for the report, Marinera, and welcome to ScamSurvivors.

Do you have his phone number to post? Can you get the email headers and post them here, too?
Look in Important Information section of the forum for instructions on what email headers are and how to find them.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

mortongoodman11957@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:27 pm

The image is stolen from the real owner site - Doug Heckman, American politician.

mortongoodman11957@hotmail.com

On Onelovenet:

Date: 2013-02-13
Member registered from IP Address: 174.140.161.49.
Subject: hi
Hello...How are you doing today? My name is Morton Goodman, you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, i like your profile is very attractive, i will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding. I was newly introduced to this site from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and i am hoping that i have get my as well, believing that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a lovely woman like you right beside him, I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. Please send me your email address or you can get back to me through my private email address below so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely picture(mortongoodman11957@hotmail.com) so hoping to receive lovely response from you, your mail will be highly appreciated with great regards. Morton Goodman,

Originating IP: 174.140.161.49
Originating ISP: Directspace Networks, Llc.
City: Portland
Country of Origin: United States

Profile elements:

Nickname: MortonGoodman
Location New York, Ontario, Canada
Tagline: I Am Looking For Soulmate Whom I Will Love And Also Spend The Rest Of My Life With
Height: 5'11" - (180cm) Body Type: Average
Hair color: Black Eye Color: Brown
Smoke: Non-Smoker Drink: Ocassionally
Profession: Expert Education: Masters
Children: 1 kid Marital Status: Widowed

I'm a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. simple, easy going and caring person. I enjoy nice brandy, i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me.

i hope to meet my heart desire a good and kind woman, loyal, caring, thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate i don t like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, disrespectful, and who play tricks

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

david.williams211@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 23, 2015 2:38 am

Angel Return:

How are you doing today? My name is David Williams, you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, I just wanted to compliment you on that. And yes I do have to admit that you have exquisite looks, your profile are very attractive. It is a privilege to have found you here, You’re exquisitely beautiful and unique, i will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding. I was introduced to this site from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and i am hoping that i have get mine as well, believing that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a lovely woman like you right beside him, Please send me your email address, so that i can tell you more about myself and also send my lovely picture to you, i will be hoping to receive your lovely reply , Williams.(david.williams211@hotmail.com

Screen name: david
Male / Single
58 - New York / United States
Current Location Amsterdam/ Netherlands

I'm a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. simple, easy going and caring person and true. I enjoy nice brandy, i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me.
I hope to meet my heart desire a good and kind woman, loyal, caring, thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......i don't like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who play tricks.

Appearance Average
Height(cm) 145
Weight(kg) 98
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession Sergeant
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

david.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

donaldsmith1956@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:25 am

Angel Return:

How are you doing today? My name is Donald Smith, you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, I just wanted to compliment you on that. And yes I do have to admit that you have exquisite looks, your profile are very attractive. It is a privilege to have found you here, You’re exquisitely beautiful and unique, i will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding. I was introduce to this chart room from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and i am hoping that i have get my as well, believing that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a lovely woman like you right beside him, Please send me your email address or you can get back to me through my private email address below so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely picture (donaldsmith1956@hotmail.com ) so hoping to receive lovely reply from you, Smith

Donald Smith
Male / Single
58 - Abilene
I'm a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. simple, easy going and caring person and true. I enjoy nice brandy, i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me.

I hope to meet my heart desire a good and kind woman, loyal, caring, thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......i don't like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who play tricks.

Relationship Status Single
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Stolen picture used:

donald.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.