Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen pictures of DOUG HECKMAN

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen pictures of DOUG HECKMAN

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:52 am

on free ok date:

same1234
- 50 y/o man
- from Hill Country Village, Texas, USA
- English, German, Polish
- seeking a woman from 45 to 55 y/o

Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow
Education High School graduate
Occupation Military

Description:
I am the kind of person who likes to see the humor in everything. Laughter is the food for the soul

Ideal match description:
I'm looking for a true intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless

I am glad to read from you now i want you know i am new in this sit. i don't know how to put picture please i know that you dont trust anyone but trust me give me your mail address so i can send you my picture and tell you more about my self ok hope to hear from you again your new friend same
yes please only thing i want from you is your mail address so i can sen you my picture and tell you more about my self hope to hear from you same
please i send you mail now with my picture reply me now ok

on person:
aliona
State/Region: Florida
City: Tampa
Distance: N/A
Last login: Nov 23, 2011, 05:11

the man in the picture is Mr. DOUG HECKMAN politician from usa, with his own web page; doug heckman dot com

Received: by 10.64.73.129 with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 01:05:52 -0700
Subject: Hello

Hello my new friend

It is me Sam from Kabul, Thanks for the lovely communication , I hope you
have a lovely day. I am happy we met and I can see that we are here for the
same interest looking for a reliable life partner. I like your pictures
..quite fascinating and fantastic Here I send you my photos but I am not
much photogenic and I hope my photos will not disappoint you, laugh. Thank
you once again for communicating with me. My full name is Mr.Samuel James;
Staff Sergeant is my position in US army. My father is a German while my
mother is from Texas City, i am to see if I can get a reliable life
partner. I was born in Germany on 14th December 1956. I joined American
military after my graduation from High school and now am in Kabul the
capital of Afghanistan on an official duty. I will be retiring from active
service by next month as I plan but never know if our commander general
john Allen will alter. though it depends but that should not bore you okay and
I am ready to relocate to any city I find reliable life partner. My wife
died 6 years ago and since then I have been single. I have a son who is
12years old ..study in London. I will send his pictures to you when I come
back in the night . I am the first born and the only son of my family and
my parents were both late. I will like you tell me more about yourself I
will be happy to meet a reliable partner who I will live with her after my
retirement.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I had some
setbacks in lives after the death of my beloved wife. Haven't we all? But
in spite of everything I never stop being grateful to God for my life and
all the experiences that I have been exposed to. I want to find new love
and be happy after my retirement on July and that is why I am serious in
search of soul mate to have the rest of my life together with knowing i can
sleep and wake up sound. I am the kind of person who likes to see the humor
in everything. Laughter is the food for the soul. I love nature and
animals. I am a hard working person and I take care of myself. Though I
live alone, I love to cook. I also love photography and art. I have been
alone for 6 years and I need a companion. I have to admit living alone can
be very desperate, so I have decided it is now time to make changes in my
life. Hence, I have decided to seek out to find a very special person, who
one day may become my closest friend, lover, and partner in life. I am just
myself. Confident, manly, caring and reliable

I'm looking for a true intimate and meaningful relationship where there is
love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely
and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies
include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling,
golfing etc. I also like pets like dog, cat etc. I am looking for a woman
whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of
my life with her. Someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I
can share my life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable
home. I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's
happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I
hope that you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming
together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives in this
year 2012. Please i want to remind you that two can only walk together when
they agree within themselves. We are no more youths, so we have to be
honest to each other so that we can build a happy home for our better future

Attached therein are my photos. Please, tell me more about yourself. What
is your work and when is your birthday? How many children did you have?
Sorry if I have asked too much but I think asking questions is very
important. You are free to ask me anything you wish to know about me and I
will tell you with open heart.

Have a wonderful day and I hope to hearing from you tomorrow.

With lovely heart
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

smjames62@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:56 pm

On skyrock,

I am Captain Sam James. I am with the 3rd Infantry Regiment battalion for peace keeping mission is here in Kabul Afghanistan for the United States. I am seeking behavior agrees to secure your share of my money DURING Which We discovered our open battle with Taliban In Their camp last week. After Exchanging Some of 'em and fire we overpower THEY ran away from Their camp. When We Get into the camp we discovered Some Amount of United States dollars using to Which They Are Their sponsor terrorist attacks in the Country. We tried to set the money on fire at last we aim to share the money Concluded Among Ourselves. We Have shared the money and I Have my own share of $ 850,000.00, this is about EUR 621,617.65. And I share my own packaged in a briefcase and it feels to Have the Red-Cross Society, Because There Is No Other Way to keep it out with me here. I need a Good and connectable person, I can trust to secure the money Under legal way as I am going to issue a letter of authority That Will cover the funds. I Have Agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum and 70% will be mine Which I wish to use for a profitable investment After my retirement on August this year. I boulot moving it by courier agent diplomacy means clustering, and I Have Discussed with Mr. Patrick Ross. A Canadian officer courier Who works with the Red Cross Society here-Because The United Nations HAS banned the transfer of money out of Afghanistan to protect the terrorism.
Shall I however leave out details of this transaction Other Until I Receive year affirmation of your desire to participate way. Please contact me on my personal email address below for more details. (Smjames62@gmail.com) Many Thanks Captain James

Profile elements:

Sat-Godbless - no picture
Dude , 50 years
Here for: Find Love
Seeking: Man and girl

On net log,

Glad to read your profile now and want to know which is better. my name is sam 59 years James. I'm sure happy and easy going, I love fun, nature, music, sports and animals. Humor is a good conversation important asset. Having the opportunity to enjoy life. I need a reliable woman in my life. I think I'm a kind man and society. I am not always online here due to the nature of my work. If you are looking for life partner, I will appreciate if you contact me so we can communicate and see what the future holds, the distance should not be a problem between us. here is my email address so you can send me your pictures and I'll tell you more about my smjames62@gmail.com

Greetings from the same

samejames - no picture
male - 59 years, Ghana
71 visitors since 23 June 2012.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sam james smjames62@gmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:39 am

Thought this one had me beat because he’s using gmail … till I did a little research. ;)

From freedate.com: same1234, 61, Hill Country Village, Texas, USA

Spam:
I am glad to read from your profile now and i will like to know you better.
my name is sam james 59 years old. I am positive cheerful and easy going,
I Love fun, nature, music, sports and animals. Humor is an important good
conversation okay. Have the opportunity to enjoy life. i need a reliable
woman in my life. i think i am a gentle man and social. i am not always
online here because of the nature of my work. If you are looking for life
partner, i will appreciate if you contact me so that we can communicate and
see what the future will be, distance must not be a problem between us.
here is my email address so that you can send me your photos and i will
tell you more about myself smjames2@gmail.com

Greetings from same

Email:
Thanks so much for your mail...here is my pictures though i am photogenic..hope you will not mind...i was eluded by network and now i want to join my troop on raid and i hope to write you more and tell you all you ought to know about me...okay
cares

Also at:
Person.com – aliona james, 29, female, Tampa Florida, USA (one photo – flowers)

And at net log.com – sam godbless:
I am Captain Sam James. I am with the 3rd regiment infantry battalion for peace keeping mission here in Kabul Afghanistan for the United States. I am seeking your consent to secure my share of money which we discovered during our open combat with Taliban in their camp last week. After some exchanging of fire we overpower them and they ran away from their camp. When we get into the camp we discovered some amount of United States dollars which they are using to sponsor their terrorist attacks in the Country. We tried to set the money on fire but at last we concluded to share the money among ourselves. We have shared the money and I have my own share of $850,000.00, this is about 621,617.65 EUR. And I packaged my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here. I need a good and reliable person, I can trust to secure the money under legal way as I am going to issue a letter of authority that will cover the funds. I have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum and 70% will be mine which I wish to use for a profitable investment after my retirement on August this year. I intend moving it by diplomatic courier agent means, and I have discussed with Mr. Patrick Ross. A Canadian courier agent who works with the Red- Cross society here because the United Nations has banned the transfer of money out of Afghanistan to protect the terrorism.
I shall however leave out other details of this transaction until I receive an affirmation of your desire to participate. Please contact me on my personal email address below for more details. (smjames62@gmail.com)

Many Thanks

Captain James
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: sam james smjames62@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Found this one. Guy in the stolen photos is Dough Heckman.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

johnmichael11957@hotmail.com

Unread postby tana66 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Hello my dear, how are you today, thank you very much for your message, I am very sorry for my late response as we are very busy with work here, again I am truly and deeply sorry for keeping you waiting okay, I sincerely apologize benefits for a longer delay throws us many curves, the path may be long and difficult, but at the end of the road is expanding and changing lives for the better, I knew that I wanted to experience it together. I am trying to be patient, I do not care how long does it take for us to look at this because I am so sure of the outcome. For me the result is a life of happiness, All I ask please be patient and understand the type of work we do here, to fight for you and me, I'm torn between survival and my feelings for you. This brings tears to my eyes to realize how many times I'm left waiting for a reply from me, how much I took your love for granted. seems to me that I spent all these years trying to find someone like you you. answer your lights my heart again. feel so happy just to be with you. always gonna love of my life. i will like to get to know you better, I love you, I have, I can not wait to with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your great words and kiss your perfect lips. I like you and willing to learn more, to spend the rest of my life with you, and what you like. by the grace of God, it is my duty to be in Afghanistan will take over next month and this is my luck, when I was about to leave the war zone border area between Afghanistan and return to the U.S. to continue for my retirement benefit, then I can go ok, so I am looking forward to meet you soonest.

Think we are very busy here at the moment due to the violent uprising in this country, but I'm just trying to get used to you and your future wife, mother and best friend ... is still a major threat to Afghanistan from the Taliban and Al Qaeda here, if you love and trust you is wrong, I do not want to be right, and if living without you is right, I would rather be wrong all my life. always love you and this I will.

Now is the time to tell you that it is the loneliness. Love you so desperate here in my hands. Now I'll tell you about me. You're the one that I dream about. Something I was waiting for one like you, someone special, like you see love in your eyes, that is just for you, in itself, a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes kept alive, if my deepest emotions and feel of my favorite memories safe and warm. I find that in my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I would intentionally there, just to make my day brighter. But more often to surprise me and find your own way in my mind. only the most special things in my world continues in my heart and stay. promise to put you at the top of my most valuable goods, my antiques, diamonds, pearls and treasures, I'll put it in a glass display case by yourself and you nail every day to you shiny and I will respect, appreciate, and you have pressed tight. during the night, and I will carry you on my pillow, right at your side, and then, kiss you goodnight, and that they have all night, and do it right. would I give everything I can to keep you. love you so much.

I know that I can not give the whole world, but I can promise you, there will always be loved. My heart is yours I love you and willing to spend the rest of my life with you, thank you, that you loved me. Thank you knows all the small things means a lot to me. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and all that I became, because you're in my life ... thank you!

I wish you and would not want to miss you darling., If only I could be with me always. Know that I can never be happier without a woman who has a good heart. Then again, I knew that the day would come because God, when is the best. know we have been busy lately with work. wanted to send this letter to let you know that I am thinking of you and I am very lucky to have such a wonderful woman and I wanted to say thank you part of my life. before you came, I felt empty inside. what you are about to fill the empty void in my heart and I can never thank you enough for selecting me unconditionally.i wishes and prayed for God's mercy upon us, I really want a woman I'll spend all my life with, a lady who will love the child and must be treated as its. want to wake up with you every morning. want to give me breathing while you sleep.

I feel blessed that God sent to my doorstep. I can not wait, our work schedules change soon so that we can spend more time together. They have in their hands. Reason I've been alone for many years, is this: I'm waiting for someone special to see the love in your eyes, that is for such a wonderful woman. I'll wait forever, if that's how long it takes.

My heart has already found it's way to you. Wish you and nobody else., I think we should try and make this work. Need to know that you have one and only one I want .. I'm hoping that you feel the the same way, because my heart is for you and only you. Attached is my other pictures and my own son and I stood here until I hear from you soonest, take good care of yourself and blessed me still, I wish you health and happiness in this life can bring.

tana66
New survivor

Re: johnmichael11957@hotmail.com

Unread postby tana66 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Honey, how are you doing today? Hope all is well with you. My love, I'm patiently waiting for your positive reply as soon as possible so that I can be able to continue (UN Air Cargo Courier Service) office here to send their registration information through the one I'm going to send you manifest and any other information you will need to accept the package.

Honey I believe that the reason why I want to send this money to you, as my heart is very strong that you will never fail or disappoint me.I know its might sound weird, but trust me with links love I know there is no time difference in knowledge of someone before trusting him or her for it all comes from the heart. I think this is a great chance for you and me, thank you for making me the proudest man alive to have you. I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, as I always do.I was looking for you all of my life. You made me the happiest I've ever been. You are honest, caring, loving woman, and I would not trade for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me how much I loved you, and you made me your future husband. I cherished every moment since the day we met. I love you more and more each day. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make perfect wife and husband team, all our dreams come true, my angel,

I know we can make it through and get to that place where we have everything we ever wanted. Look how much we have, we got so much to be thankful for now, we will just continue to rely on each other, love and support each other with all the love we have, and we'll be just fine. Please send me this information below to enable me to go on and register the package (UN Air Cargo courier service) to his name, and I will register it as my husband's personal items and the package will be delivered to you at your home or office address successfully.

(1) Your name and surname
(2) your direct telephone number
(3) Your home or office address where you want to receive packets in person
(4) A copy of your International Passport or any valid ID for proper identification

I'll be waiting for your positive response to enable me to continue and dispatch immediately, without any more delay ... I love you so much and will always love you, forever yours.

johnmichael11957@hotmail.com <johnmichael11957@hotmail.com>

johnmichael11957@hotmail.com <johnmichael11957@hotmail.com>
tana66
New survivor

Unread postby tana66 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:36 pm

My angel, my sweet love, how are you as I hope you are well. I've been waiting for your correspondence, but so far I have not heard from you, Thank you again for all your efforts and your support so far, God bless you , I want to thank you very much for all your love, concern and prayers. honestly do not know what I'd do without you. You are such a beautiful woman and I thank God for given me a special gift like you. My dear as I always say, your presence in my life brings me happiness, joy and happiness. honestly my life has not been the same since I met you. You have a special gift for me because whenever I think of you I feel complete and fulfilled. My love, do not even worry about myself because I will be coming to meet you very soon, I can not wait to be with you, see your smile, the thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you. Again, I will do everything you ever ask, so long as it makes you happy. Without you, my heart seems empty and useless. need you, I want you, and I love you, and that as long as I live and beyond, Please take this to heart , my angel.

My angel, we finally split the money as I told you in my previous mail. This money is a result of our good works and acts smart, but now we go home we have to share the money within themselves, so that each will take your own. My share of the money is $ 600,000.00 (600,000 U.S. dollars), but the problem we have now is that we have a lot of laws and government regulations that restrict sending money out of Afghanistan because of the war and terrorism in Afghanistan.

I know it will be very surprised when I tell you about this matter, but I want to let you know about it very quickly because my other colleagues involved in this case are also making arrangements to send his share of the money through his wife, and since I do not have a wife, You're the only person I have to believe that I can now, so I decided to tell you about this issue, so that you can help me to handle this type of situation. before I tell you about how I was thinking about so many things before I decided to tell you about it. My love, listen let me tell you, from the first day I met you, I believed that we are destined to be together, and my heart can never fool me.'ve already built your love and your whole life around and I see that as a part of me and I a part of you. however, I have to be honest and open to you. know that it's not easy for me to trust you so much so that I decided to send the money through you. I do not know what that means, but my heart is very strong that you will never fail or disappoint me, I only have two people who mean a lot in my life, and that is that my son, but unfortunately I can not send this money through my son who is younger and still in High School

My share is still with me here, where I have kept it for safekeeping. Need your immediate response, so I'll send you the box to you through (UNITED NATIONS Air Cargo courier service) and the package will be delivered to you personally. Since no We can send money via wire transfer or any other means from Afghanistan because of terrorism and war. need your immediate attention so that I can leave Afghanistan to join you after the money is successfully delivered into their hands.'m waiting for your urgent response regarding their ability to receive this money, that will allow me continue and dispatch immediately, without any more delay, I believe that this is truly a blessing from God after my many years of good service in the army, and with this we will spend the rest of our lives together happily. Oh my Love, I am so happy and I feel great right now.

This thing is not a joke that's why I sent his army ID card and my international passport, there is no risk involved in receiving this money. Know how I'll feel to receive this message, but I want you to know that the ways of God is different from the way People, remember that before now my plan was to come to America first before coming to meet with you, but with this new development I will be coming to meet with you first before going to the U.S.. So let us see this as a blessing from God for us to establish our love and future. urgent I'm waiting an answer, so I can start making arrangements to send the money to you. waiting to hear from you soon .... stay blessed please do not tell anyone about this issue now for security reasons, yours forever, John Michael. hug and kiss.
tana66
New survivor

Unread postby tana66 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:39 pm

tana66
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:18 pm

tana66, I'm sorry that you were scammed. :(
Thanks for posting this information to warn others.

Can you post the headers on the emails?
Do you have a phone number(s) for him?
Do you have a chat name? What service did you use to chat? MSN messenger, Yahoo, skype?

I'm not sure if the scam progressed this far or was part of their script, but...
Do you have names courier character, email address of "courier," website address, emails from them, attached files or Paperwork that you can post here?
A phone number for them?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby tana66 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:08 pm

i have only mail:johnmichael11957@hotmail.com>
he is on badoo slovenia,ljubljana...his picture is on my mail before-badoo picture. hi looking for womans than he wrote mails from Hotmail.Not to me but to my friend but i put this on this page.
tana66
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.