Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Micheal Monger monger_2luv17@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Micheal Monger monger_2luv17@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:53 pm

From oceansofpeople.com: cutemike1, 56, Avenel New Jersey, USA

Spam:
Hello
I am Micheal here 55yrs,I am into sales and marketing.I am caring loving honest and understanding and also care about who so ever cares about me .Im here looking for an honest caring loving an understanding woman who will share her heart mind body and soul with me forever and also with a good heart, if you wish to contact me then you can contact me via private email Monger_2luv17@yahoo.com hope to hear back from you soon

Email:
Hello XXXX....I am Micheal,am Single never be married but i have a Son John by name. I am also into luntreated leathers and Chemical here in New Jersey.almost all the lady i met are not looking for serious relationship after death of my late, all they needed is one night stand and i am not into that kind of game, i am looking for true love someone i will spend the rest of my life with and you seem to be the one ,because when i saw your pics and your profile,i was damn overwhelmed,i believe time tell us right... am an easy going person and easy to get along with.I am a gentleman at all times and i respect the person i am with.I am looking for the elusive soul mate that we are all looking for.....I could also say My Special Angel will call my forever woman......One of my questions is can you handle kindness? Kindness comes from the heart and most people treat kindness as weakness.So if you are looking for a kind person then you need not look any further.I am looking for a commitment.No head games please !!!So if my Angel is out their you can come to me and i also believe Nothing good comes easy except by hard work.Am very Romantic person....i give all i can do to make a lady to be happy for the rest of her life...i will always make her happy wont hurt her...i will never lie to her...i will be 100% honest and sincere to her but i will like her to do the same for me,because i will get hurt more and more....and that will make me to not trust any lady again....but i know one day i will find my sweetest love ever...Actually understanding matters alot and trust is another thing that goes along with a good relationship and
friendship.If you can give me your trust, am sure we can be friends without hurting each other.Although relationship is just like a perfume of which certain amount may delight you but too much of it can turn you off...i want you to be there for me if am not in happy mood to carry me on i can assure you..you will be the happiest lady on earth...Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.....I hope u don't mind about the distance between us?i will stop here and wait to read from you soon.
Micheal.

Ip address: 41.71.189.122 Lagos Nigeria

Yahoo avatar:

Also at Mypace -- same details, profile has been deleted

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Micheal Monger monger_2luv17@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:15 pm

On BlackPlanet,

jeff00NJ - no picture
Sex: Male
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Taurus
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.