Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

David Smith <david07111@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

David Smith <david07111@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:45 pm

On datemefree:

hello how are you doing, hope you are doing fine there am here today to look for someone like yo and i sew your profile and i am very happy to see you and i thing you are the kind of person i need in my life to make my life complete . let me tell you little about me am David a civil engineer am a very open man and very honest love to make friends and caring love to read from you back and i believe you will love to be with someone like me forever.

chess
David

I really appreciate the time you took in responding to my mail it was a nice note.I will want you to know that when it comes to the search of love distance or age is never a barrier because you go to the extreme just to be with the right person,actually i was in this site to find a loving,caring,hones t,someone i can share my heart with,and above all someone who feel Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end, Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones i will want us to start a conversation via yahoo im and my screen name is...david07111 and my private mail is david07111@yahoo.com....I will wait in patience to hear from you

Profile elements:

david07111
- 51 y/o male
- new york, USA
- English, Spanish, English
- enginner
- Have 1 children
Description:
am looking for someone who will always make me happy and who will be truthful and honest and i will treat her like my queen

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: David Smith <david07111@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Email:

I'm fun and silly and I love to laugh. I am definitely not high maintenance, I have no problem getting my hands dirty, weather it's working around the house or rolling out my tent for a weekend of camping. I'm very easy going, but I'm not a push-over. I'm shy at first around new people but once I get comfortable it's sometimes hard to get me to shut-up. Spending time with my family is very important to me. I joined a local gym a few months ago and I work-out 5 or 6 times a week. I like to be active but I wont say no to curling up on the couch to watch T.V. or just talk. I enjoy summer and spring more than winter because I hate being cold but if I'm bundled up right a walk in the snow or even a snow ball fight is a fun way to pass the long winter days. I want someone who dose not have everything in common with me, bring something new to the table and be willing to try new things with me too. I put 100% into a relationship and expect the same in return. I want a nice woman (no really!) with values and goals. I enjoy a little mix of sarcastic and chivalry. Money and things don't impress me. Creativity and romance are the ways to my heart. And don't under estimate the power of a comfortable pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt. The ability and willingness to kill a spider in quick manner is a must!

Header:

Received: from [204.93.60.176]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:15:40 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 204.93.60.176
Originating ISP: Giglinx
City: New York
Country of Origin: United States

Same text, word by word is used online on mig ente, by a woman. Could be stolen content...

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Email:

thanks for your massage how are you doing over there and how was your night hope all is well , let me tell yo about my self am am a civil engineer am a widow i have list my wife some years ago since then i have been alone looking for someone like you to be my partner and what i mean is someone who we will live together forever and someone who i will treat like my queen and who will treat me like her king . am a very open man and love to care for my woman cos she will be the next person to me love to go out for shipping and plays t v games love to watch t v and love to meet people . i will be very happy if you can come to my life .......love to read from you soon

Header:

Received: from [204.93.60.118]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: love to be with you always

Originating IP: 204.93.60.118
Originating ISP: Giglinx
City: Torrance
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:59 am

I have no doubt from the wording and the story he tells that it's a scammer.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby duckhunter » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:15 am

Yeah, I have no doubt either, but sent him a sweet note nevertheless ... we shall see where that one comes from ...
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.