Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tedwards1948@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tedwards1948@yahoo.com

Unread postby heyhanny » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Am I Scammed?

First, I am very much glad to read your message and see your pretty pictures in tagged, you sound serious and matured in your write up, I am indeed very serious and I want to get married as soon as possible like my friend did,who is married to a Philipino woman he found her here in tagged and I am really not here to waste a single time, as you can see age is no longer on my side and I wanna marry a woman who is also serious like me and who shows interest in me too and who is ready to embark into this everlasting journey together with me as a couple, as a husband and wife. Well, I am Mr XXXXXXXXXX from San Diego California. I am 63 years of age, divorced for 20 years with two sons who are married and with their own families. Lately i have decided that i wanna remarry for i have seen that it is very loney to be single at my age, I am a business owner, my business is a XXXXXXXXXX company here in San Diego California with 65 staff members. I have two sisters both of which are married and with their families, one in Chicago Illinois and the other in Houston Texas. I want to marry a woman I love and who will love me in return and will appreciate me too, that is why i sent a message to you. The reason i wanna marry a philipino woman is because they are loving and caring, and humble not like most of American women here, and i have seen it and have believed it. You have great looks and features and i appreciate you honey and I want you to know that i will go to extra miles to have you as mine forever for I have the instinct in me that told me that you are the one for me. I have given you the basics about me and again I am a simple, loving, down to earth man easy to please and to get along with, I believe that my actions will speaks louder than words as time goes by you will see and that is why i consider myself as a man of great actions, I hope that all works fine for us and when we are together you will get to know more about me as i am and me about you, and I will rest assure you that you will never have any regrets in meeting me and in marrying me. I am a man who knows how to love and care for people who are dear to me, and as i have come to admire and cherish you its is now my obligation to love you, respect you, treasure you and care and provide for you till the last end of my life here on earth. Till i hear from you do take care.

My dearest,

You are such a lovely and beautiful woman no matter what you think of yourself and you strongly appeal to my heart and my senses and that is the good reason I will love you to the end. I am gonna come and visit you very soon some time in October 2012. I will take a vacation then so that I will make my schedules to come over there to see you and for us to spend quality time together. I really do care for you honey and i cannot wait too long to have you in my arms. Honey email me your complete address, name and contact number, I have decided to send some gifts to you out of the abundance of my heart and as tradition here when you are truly in love and am sure you gonna love the things I will send to you, am sending this to you for you to be aware of how you mean to me and that i value you and i mean every little word I say to you. Let us believe and do our parts as human beings we are and let the good lord do the rest for us , I know that he will bring us to the fulfillment of our heart desires soon because he made it possible for us to meet . Till i hear from you again, always do take care of yourself for me.

I love you and will always do.

My dearest,

I sent the gifts i bought for you today.

Upon receiving my package you will find the following enclosed inside for your personal use,

Chocolates and flowers.
Black berry mobile phone.
An Apple Laptop Computer.
A sony digital camera.
I pad computer.
22 carat necklace with the bracelet and a cartier ladies wristwatch.
5 latest pictures of me, and i enclosed 2,200 US dollars for you to be used for your essential needs while waiting for my visit in October 2012.

Honey, the courier and delivery company I used to send the pack is Paramount Courier and Delivery Services and they informed me that the package will get to you within 3days ( Non-Stop Express Delivery Services) from the day of sending it. Note, the package i sent was on a special arrangement with Paramount Courier and Delivery Services, that is why i enclosed the money in the package for you, it takes only three express days to get to you.

I am very grateful and thankful to God for you and the life he has given to us both to be engaged in this relationship and I know we will have the opportunity to meet each other soon and prepare for our marriage, please do remember me in your daily prayers as i will do the same here.

Honey, right here in my heart, that´s where you will be, you will be with me, here in my heart forever. No distance can keep us apart, as long as you are here in my heart and the distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong and fulfilling true love can be.

I love you honey and always take care for me. When you love someone dearly, you must have the free mind and heart to send gifts to him or her, this kind gestures helps to boost long distance relationships to last forever that i why i sent the gifts to you, what i have just done is an expression of my sincere and true love which must be appreciated and valued.

Honey be very careful not to disclose this parcel and beware of some people around you, they may not mean well for you and please about my proposed visit to your country to not disclose it to anybody now till am there already this is all for security reasons, I believe you are mature enough and reasonable enough to keep things secret to yourself, Whatever you may do in the future never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams in life, never allow anybody to stand in your way for success.
Last edited by firefly on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter
heyhanny
New survivor

Re: Am I Scammed?

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Welcome. It certainly looks like a scam to us from what you've written. Our guess would be that you'll be sent an email from the "courier company" asking for processing fees. Can you post up the scammer's email address and any photos he sent you as well please.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby heyhanny » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:40 pm

This is his' email address tedwards1948@yahoo.com and here are some pictures of him:

heyhanny
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Hello, heyhanny,

sorry for this bad experience but thanks for the update. Where have you meet him online? One header could be great, if you have one, to pinpoint his real location.

And another thing: even if the gifts arrived, dont receive them - the can be buyed abusing stolen card or money received from another victim and if you receive them, the real owner of the money can drop at your door.

Be careful - some scammers send goods just to convince victims to re-send them. That´s making a victim to become part of the scam...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.