Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

franknobile90@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

franknobile90@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:27 pm

The picture used is part of one gallery massive abused in military romance scam.

On 4pp l:

I am a simple,caring,humble,honest,romantic and God fearing man who knows what love is,what it takes to love and be loved,i am a man who will go extra miles to make my woman happy,respect her,care for her and handle her with great tenderness as i believe men are born with a tender heart and needs tenderness to thrive,i love swimming,fishing,cooking,holding hands at beach,walking under the coolness of the moon,watching movies like war films, due to my job as a military officer,spending precious moments with my right one,camping and doing just anything that could bring about fun. This is my email (franknobile90@yahoo.com)am waiting to hear from you,then we can chat better on Ymessager.

Profile elements:
nobile90
I am a:Man
Birthday:25.12.1972
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

I am simple, caring, humble, honest man

The picture was reported on militarygear.com/asp/2010/07/28/the-wall-of-shame/.

In 2010, his story was:

I am Ivan Nobile and am with the US Army as an Intelligence Officer (MST SGT)currently serving in Iraq-Baghdad(Camp Taji),although I just got back from Afghan a week ago.I have no kids,I am widowed,lost my wife and parents in an accident 5yrs back.
My late parents were originally from Russia,and since their families never agreed for them to marry they moved to Virginia(USA) to start a new living as no family member back home in Russia knew their whereabouts.I have never been to Russia before and never met any family member of mine as my parents never allowed me,But for sure,I will visit them this year as my dad gave me all info about them before he departed.So I was born and raised in Virginia and I was educated in Arizona(AZ).
I attended my High School Education in Pittsburgh (Oliver High School) and furthered on to Central Texas College in Texas to major in Criminal Justice(Associate Degree) and then to the Cochise College in Arizona(AZ) to major in Intelligence Operations(Associate’s Degree).
I am seeking a woman that I can leave my life and love with.Someone that I can make my partner forever and be with for the rest of my life.A woman with a sense of humor.A caring,loving,faithful and loyal partner who I can trust for the rest of my life,and I hope you have all this as I seek.
I have attached some pics of me too in this email and I will love it if you could attach yours too.hoping to hear from you soon.Take care.
Ivan xxxxx

franknobile90@yahoo.com

The avatar picture is used on ichatusa.com
Noble, 40 M
Broadway, United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.