Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Chriz Willson <chrizwillson1@hotmail.co.uk>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Chriz Willson <chrizwillson1@hotmail.co.uk>

Unread postby AlexGamow » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:57 pm

starlink wrote:Hello Firefly,

I have seen him on asian dating website http://www.asiandating.com. When I google his picture and found that he is at some philippines and thailand dating website too. I think this guy is at Malaysia as he used the story that he worked as the oil and gas engineer at exxon mobile and has the contract job at Kencana Petronas Malaysia. He claimed himself as widow as wife was killed in an accident. His money was stuck with the contract and tried to get the money to solve the problem. This is the story that he used. He said he's from New York and this is his contact no +1 (347) 430-4782. The name he use is NICHOLAS ANDY HURSTON. Hope all these info is helpful.

I also saw him recently on the portal polish bride.com , most likely the heat started again, after 6 years I fly
AlexGamow
New survivor

Re: Chriz Willson <chrizwillson1@hotmail.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Thank you for the update. If there are new elements on that profile not already covered in this topic, please add them here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.