Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

danieljack01@yahoo.com - different gallery

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

danieljack01@yahoo.com - different gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:38 am

Different gallery used with the same email adress - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1648&p=9152#p9152 and viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1649

Email adress: danieljack01@yahoo.com
pretends to be in Alba, USA
IP 197.242.103.186 - Lagos, Nigeria

Other online profile:

On MySpace,
Daniel Jackson
Male, 55, alba, Missouri

About me:
I was raised with a good Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I go. Am a very respectful and humble person, I'm very friendly,open minded and straghit forward in life,loving and caring person who knows how to take very good care of a woman especially giving her sense of belonging in everything I do in life. I am very quiet at first but I warm up quickly, Communication is VERY important to me. I love pet Animals a lots especially dogs and cats. I like to try new things & meet new people, I don't Smoke and I don't Drink out all. I enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. Having a wonderful candlelight dinner somewhere overlooking the ocean. Afterward taking a blanket, a bottle of chilled Red wine, and take a stroll down that same beach a find the perfect spot to sit,look at the sunset, then the stars, and listen to the surf while getting to know one another. The qualities that make me a great person are the same qualities that make me a good catch for someone. I am affectionate, concerned, and supportive. I give my all and my best all times.

Who I'd like to meet:
Id like my partner to be kind, loyal, responsive, intelligent, goal and career oriented, faithful, honest, romantic, affectionate, tender, merry and with good sense of humor and preferably without bad habits. I wish Her to be family oriented, Caring and believe in everlasting love

General
I like playing Soccer, dancing, , music and cooking.I'm romantic, caring vivacious, warm-heated, open- and single-minded, responsible, family-oriented sun bathing; walking; talking; friends; communicating; corresponding; dancing; karaoke; going on picnics; going to baseball games; watching sports; going to movies and shows; going to the beach; attending or throwing dinner parties; animals (dogs and cats); and cuddling with that "special" person.

- same picture is used on dateagolfer.com by someone pretends to be from Chicago, Illinois, United States.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.