Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Little Caprice

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Little Caprice

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:16 pm

linda3115 Profile: hello someone there.View Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 3" (160 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: European with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: Albany, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Teacher
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: WindowedI Want Children? YesI Have Children? Yes
My Interest Keywords / Tags
travellingfootballreadingand fun.shopping.

About Me
Well am linda james. Am here to make a good relationship which will last for long. Well am sincere down to heart I love to say a big part of true. Am from united states ny. Am here to be big true and I want those I will meet here to be big true also. Better is not good enough the best is yet to come.

My Perfect First Date
Well I will like to be more happy. Because it a first step and day of joy.

hello how are you am linda by name i join just now and i love your prfile am here looking for good man to married who will take good care of me whom i will love and make happy forever if you are also interested in me you can add me or mail me on ...........lindajames3115@yahoo.com
Attachments
lkncai1t-1a14-0-mamhoaz.jpg
lkncai1t-1a14-0-mamhoaz.jpg (15.18 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lindajames3115@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:21 am

The email address lindajames3115@yahoo.com is used online with another set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16233.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.