Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jacob Morrison <j_morris212@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Jacob Morrison <j_morris212@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:54 am

On net log,

I am Jacob by name, how you doing today i found your profile very attractive and interesting , and i will like to know you more better than this if you don't mind, you look very nice and gorgeous, i want to tell you that age is nothing but just a counting number it does not matter at all to love and affections towards a relationship.. if you don't mind i will like to know you more better and you can add me on here for a chat or you can send me a message to my email as well so we can get to know each other better at j_morris212 at yahoo dot com..hope to read from you soon..Jacob..

Profile elements:

j_morris212 - no picture
jacob morris
46 years old - male - Tampa, United States

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks so much for the mail, and its so good to hear from you although what a short message but so short and nice.. so how is ur day going and hope no much stress with you?well i just want to tell you a little about me that I'm an honest, Passionate, Have a dry sense of Humor, Down to earth, Laid-back, Have my Priorities Straight and Caring person who would give the shirt off my back to help someone in need. There is alot that I can offer a person and when it's brought up to the table for me to dig into and do what ever i am supposed to do then I will get it done to the best of my ability, but I do know this much I know how to treat a lady and I am A GOD fearing man and I'll admit that, I admit when I am wrong, I'll cry when something goes wrong, that is the sensitive side of me.well like i said i am Orginally from Tampa Florida ,.. plus am not getting younger.just don't want to be single for life..Guess i have said a little about myself now and i hope to hear you too and you can send me some pictures of you too.Jacob

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [216.172.135.98]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:41:52 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 216.172.135.98
Originating ISP: Afnca
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jacob Morrison <j_morris212@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:55 am

Other active profiles:

On Tagged,
Jacob M, 41 - no picture
Tampa, FL
Member since 25 June 2012

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks again for the note,well from the little i understand it shows that we both look for the same thing and i am not here to play games nor a night stand.,i am here for a serious relationship that could lead to happiness and being together..i have a son and i guess u saw him in the pictures i sent to you?and i hope me having a child does not mean anything to you? xxx i would like to know you better and if you chat on yahoo let me know and we can chat and get to know more better..Jacon

Header:

Received: from [216.172.135.98]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 216.172.135.98
Originating ISP: Afnca
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:55 am

Email:

How are you doing today and hope no much stress with you and i guess u will be at work now.. just want to wish u a splendid day ahead and i jhabe not heard from you and i hope all is well... Hope to hear from you soon....Jacob

Header:

Received: from [46.20.33.26]
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 06:10:35 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 46.20.33.26
Originating ISP: Netco Solutions
Country of Origin: Germany
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Busted :)

Email:

Hello ,
How are you doing today, Thanks I am so pleased to read your reply,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,I liked your profile and all I read about it was awesome,it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and I am putting this questions to you.....
What is your name?
What do you do for a living?
What do you seek for in a relationship?
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a man?
What sort of relationship you seek for?
What interests you?
You ever been married?
Got kids?
What do you do for fun?
Do you like public intimacy?
How long have you been single?
What's being single like?
Do you know I'm Caucasian and 40's?
How do you treat your man?
Why do you need a man?
Can you love this man?
What is love to you?
Would you hit your man for any reasons?
I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions.
I want to get to know you and meet you.

Regards

Jacob.

Header:

Received: from [41.71.149.98]
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:18:24 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.71.149.98
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Abuja
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:59 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

I long for the day that we can meet face to face. I know it's only been a day since we met online, but I feel like I have known you forever.

Every time I read your mail, my heart skips a beat. You take my breath away. I want you so much already and we haven't even met person to person. I understand that you have a very important job to do but, when I don't get to read your message. I miss you so much.

I long for the first time that we both will meet , sit down and talk to each other and even hold hands and laugh together. I know it will be an experience that we both will enjoy and cherish for the rest of our lives. i want you to know that if you give me the chance i would like to know you more and even spend the rest of my life with you because my heart tells me we both look for the samething and if we both give ourselves the chance it would be nice and you will never ever regret knowing me.

Every time i remember you, my face lights up and I get a smile on my face bigger than Dallas. I know us being apart like this is a challenge for the both of us but i know soon we will see each other and we can sit and talk about our lives together. God is seeing if we can make it even though we are apart. If we can stay together until we can be together, then there will be no one who will ever be able to separate us. xxx, i so much want you and i am always thinking of you.

I am so glad i was able to come on this site and i am happy that i met you. I had a good feeling come over me when I first saw you profile and thats whi i sent you a note. You are a very beautiful woman and i like you and i just hope you can consider me and fine a place for me in your heart and you will never ever regret giving me your heart. You take my breath away every time I get to think of you. I have this feeling deep down that this relationship is going to work. i promise that if you give me your heart you will not regret and it will be so much fun and happiness for you and i, so I am going to hold on to that promise.

Love is a very powerful word. When you tell someone that you love them you have to truly mean it from the bottom of your heart. i am so serious about what i say to you,i truly mean it from the bottom of my heart.

xxx, if this relationship works between you and i and i have to say it that you are the best thing that has ever come into my life in a very long time. I have been hurt so many times in the past that it takes a lot for me to trust someone. The first time I saw your pic, I had this gut feeling that you and I were going to be together, and for a very long time. I WANT YOU xxx. Please don't ever leave me. I hope I'm not over burdening you with all these message things but I do want you and you have me forever if you want me. Thank you so much for making me your friend.

Love always,

Jacob

Header:

Received: from [188.65.76.237]
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 03:34:16 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 188.65.76.237
Originating ISP: Anexia Customer Netco Solutions Ltd
Country of Origin: Austria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.