Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

goodsaba63@yahoo.com

Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:40 am

From Fish Meet Fish:
My name is Emma,i am 30years Old,I am Single dark black hair,black eyes, 5' 7", 141 lbs.,long Hair and a healthy woman. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware,and emotionally. I work as a secretary in a private investor l,am Living with my Grandma and Brother in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Mum is a Ghanaian and my Dad is From London...i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working woman and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married......I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. i will like to know more about you so you cann add at yahoo so that we can know each other more.( goodsaba63@yahoo.com .... emmasitsofesite63@gmail.com .....'' emmasitsofeetse00233 ''___skype..)

FMF Profile:

goodsaba63 Profile: love
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman

Height: 4' 4" (132 cm)

Body Type:

Religion: Christian - Other

Ethnicity: Native American / Hazel Eye Color

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

dating

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Dating
My Marital Status: Single

I Want Children? Yes

I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags

and faithful.people say that they see loving

and supported each other in sad times. to be all in one lovers

best friends and companions in everything.i am looking for a man with good sense of humor. it could be a handsome man

charming

courageous and reliable partner. i think that person should have not only beautiful appearance but also

decent

enjoyed all the pleasures of life together

i am looking for my happiness and true love: the one who will arouse fire and passion in me

i need an intelligent

intelligent

or not. it doesn

should have the beautiful inner world.i want to meet a man

successful

t matter. i want to be loved and give love back. he must be smart

the most important

the one who will be my faithful friend and husband

understanding and appreciative woman in my personality. it is important for me to respect others wishes and demands. i am an artistic person who always likes to find the interesting sides of all deals

with we would build a wonderful relationship that would last all our life

About Me

I am: I'm kind and friendly, cheerful - even on Monday mornings I'm an intelligent and educated person, responsible and careful - whatever I do, I do it properly. I always ready to listen and help, I never refuse to give a helpful advice. I have a great sense of humor and I like to laugh and joke. I hate lie and everything connected with it, so I always say truth and don't flatter. I feel that I'm ready to become a loving and doting woman for my only man! I'll do my best to make my man be proud of me and be happy with me!

Hobbies and interests
Being an active and adventurous person, I like sport and adore traveling. Sport helps me to keep myself fit, helps me feel cheerful and full of energy. As for traveling I always enjoy to visit new places, to meet new people and discover different cultures, to feel another atmosphere. I like reading. Also I like nature and animals. I like cooking and always try to create a delicious masterpiece in the kitchen. Also I'm fond of music, cinema and theatre. No doubt that one day I'll share my interests with my beloved.

Profile Photo:

rosemarybiney2014@yahoo.com

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Messaged me on dating site, claimed to be around 30. She actually had written something in her profile, so I thought what the heck let me give it a whirl. Right away she(it?) send me email and cell phone info, English was extremely bad, first hint something was up. Second hint she claimed on her profile she was from Del Rio in Texas, however the cell phone had a Boston area code, probably pre-paid, a quick google image search revealed images were stolen. This is almost the worst scam I have ever seen, I almost feel sorry if it weren't for my heart strings being plucked by a sociopath.

Contact info:
rosemarybiney2014@yahoo.com
617-952-4599

Example of letter:

Good evening to you..How was your day and how are you doing..Hope you are doing great.I was really happy to hear from you and will be glad if we can take our time to get to know each other very well..I am single lady and have been single for almost 3 years now..My late boy I'm new to this online dating and you are the first person i have been in touch with yet..friend die out of a car accident..I am in the website because I want to fall in love for all the right reasons and I thought this might be a good way to get started in finding my life partner. I have been alone and single most of my life. because of the dead of my fiance. It's hard to have a normal dating relationship under these conditions. I would like to get started by meeting and getting to know someone I can fall in love with for all the right reasons.I have never and ever dated anyone else, since I lost My Late boyfriend Rossi till a friend of mine Introduces me to this online dating series and I'm here right now..She have find the right man for her Heart and they are happily married for some years back now..They spend everything together as One, i have been seeing them sometimes by the road side enjoying their life together.I want someone that isn't afraid to show affection..whether it be in public or private..someone that I can talk with about anything and someone that can make me laugh for starters.. I want someone warm, Caring and trusting. One that we both can have a lot of admiration for one another and lots of fun and love and understanding.. Someone to love and who loves me, honesty, integrity,maturity, shared interests, being there for the other person..

I'm very serious about this online dating,because I hope I will find the right man for my Heart through this online dating that's why I'm Here..And i want you to know that I'm not the Types of women who usually come online Just for Playing Games or Breaking Heart..I do respect myself very well,So I will not introduces myself In doing such things like that..I will never do such harmful thing to you when we have much feelings for each other,and I will never do nothing to Hurt your feelings that you have for me,I will never do nothing to hurt you too..Never Would I, If i do something to hurt you I will also Gain It some day..so I will Never Attempt to Do that..

It is always hard for me to describe myself as I am not a self critical person. I’m a hardworking person. I always try to do my best to reach some goal I have established. If I am at odds with somebody I find a compromise even if it is not me who started the quarrel. I am a patient and reasonable girl. I like to overcome difficulties in my life. Sometimes I can be stubborn. I am curious about everything and I try to liberalize all the time. I like to communicate with new people but there are hours which I want to spend at home with my family or friends. I love pets – dogs, cats, parrots and others – and I dream of opening a special house for the poor animal which have become homeless for some reasons. I like to help my friends with advice and they say I can always find a right word and action. Some of them even insist on my future opening of a center of different kinds of psychological help.I hope my man to be an intelligent and self confident man who would care and protect me, whom I could always rely on and spend the rest of my life with. I would like to find him. When I find him we will have a lot of cazy and romantic evening together as well as adventures days.I like reading a lot in my free time.

I am Nursing Student at the same time working as a part time work at the restaurant..I am a mixed races, my mom extended family is from West Africa and my late dad is an Europe..I am having a southern accent.I have been a model before that was when I was at the age of 23yrs old and model for almost 3years..I am 30 yrs old..I like to go in for sports – I like athletics, aerobics, training at fitness-club and swimming. I enjoy roller skating and skating with my friends. In my childhood I attended different kinds of dance-studios – ballroom, Latin-American and folk ones. Nowadays I like being out with my friends and enjoying good music. I take a great interest in design and style.

I will like to end my message here and we can exchange text to take it from there..You can text my number 617-952-4599

I will be glad to hear from you soon

Rosemary

Images used, did a google search and they are all stolen:

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Karen Dreams

Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:34 pm

sparkseeker1237,

I'm sorry that you were scammed. Thanks for posting the report to help warn others. The language in these emails is definitely West African. The number is a redirected VOIP number, probably Skype number.

+16179524599
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Charlestown, MA
Original network provider* Mci Worldcom Communications, Inc. - Ma
Bandwidth.com VoIP in Charlestown, MA

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:31 am

Thank you, he didn't get far enough for me to pay anything.

Just wanted to add, that he had this picture in the originally profile, didn't show up in a google image search, probably a new one, so beware

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:50 am

Thanks for the added picture. I don't know if you have seen this topic yet, but it might help you identify the scammers faster and not waste so much time or risk getting hurt.

How to spot if your valentine is a scammer.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18085#p45963

Re: rosemarybiney2014@yahoo.com

Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:43 am

On FB as Rosemary Biney. Stolen picture used:

biney.jpg

maricrousmoon@gmail.com

Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:56 pm

Maricrous1234
Female / Single
29 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
I BELIEVE THE EYES AND THE SMILE IS THE MIRROR TO THE HEART AND SOUL.
About Me
I'm that type of person who always try to make people laugh.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. I am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me.
Looking For
My partner should love God more then he loves me!!! I would like to meet masculine, strong, responsible, reliable man with a good sense of humor. I would like to have a happy united family based on love and mutual understanding. If my partner has children I will treat them as my own because I believe that all kids are our kids.
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Hazel
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 156
Weight(kg) 48
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello Mr. handsome,

Anyway my is Liza from Massachusetts in the USA.. I'm just 29yrs old i have no Kids , and am single,5ft.6''inch tall,and is not quiet long.I am ever been single , no kid . It is not quiet long i graduated from College and am now in my final year in tertiary Offering Personnel Management,so i think it is now for me to get settle down with the right man . I am a honest, faithful, loving caring, humble, truthful i have none to say/add again cause you will like me as times goes on. I am smart, intelligent and hard working.I am a kind of lady that loves sport so very much. the kind of sport i enjoy playing is golf. and i also like sports like basketball, volley ball and football. I love watching movie and listening to music like blues, country song, love song. My best colour is blue cos it signify 'LOVE' will end here with much hugs and kisses,expecting to hear more enough from you dear one.

You can search me here if you dont mind... maricrousmoon@gmail.com
Attachments
karendreams.JPG

mmcchick@gmail.com - match1.com

Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:50 am

Feedback form [#8902]

What name did the scammer use?*: Rebecca Pokuaa
Scammer's email address if you have it.: mmcchick@gmail.com; candyberry10@textnow.me
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 34
Scammer's Skype name.: none
Scammer's Skype username . .*: no skype name
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Rebecca on hangout
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: match1.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: hangout
How much money did they demand?: i sent already $12,000
Name you were told to send the money to. : agent location of Western Union
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Accra Ghana
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 233 578557227
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: House video no site
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
rebecca.jpg

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I did not block yet, she seams to me a real person, she sent me pictures taking on her house and I saw her on web cam from her computer. The maximum amount I sent once was 2100.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I worry because she wants to come to USA and work as RN and ask to agent to prepare her documents and he sent me an e-mail from his company. it looks like real to me. When i ask to visit her in her town, she doesn't want, she born in Canada, but lost passport and her dad died in Canada and her mom move to Ghana. I have been helping her mom with medicine.
I don't know if she is scammer or not.

+233578557227
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)

On Skype:

aisha.blessed1 / Aisha

Re: mmcchick@gmail.com

Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

The victim was keeping the conversation with the scammer on chat. He was even seeing the "her" on cam - the scammer was abusing stolen videos of Karen Dreams to play those videos back to the victim.

In more conversations, "she" claimed to be from US, but in Ghana now and willing to return in the US. After each money request, another one arrived and another one. Last one was for "her" so called documents, the future travel being dealed with a "travel agency".

Type of chat conversations:

I love you so much babe am doing a bit fine now babe
How's everything going babe ,Miss you so much babe

Hey honey
How's your day going babe

Good night honey Muaaah

At one point, someone else using the same stolen picture the victim received from "her", asked the victim to be added as a contact. The scammer noticed - his reaction:

Hello babe
Are you there with me ?
how did that girl got your contact and even added you babe , Are you cheating at my back or something like that ?
Babe since we met I have never talked to any man apart from you babe ,You're my one and only and you know am not lying but saying the truth ,Honey I don't want you to talk to any other person ,Just delete and ignore them okay babe
I love you so much honeY

Stolen pictures used:

rebecca.PNG
rebecca.PNG (353.12 KiB) Viewed 14713 times

rebecca1.jpg

rebecca2.jpg

rebecca3.jpg

rebecca4.jpg

rebecca5.jpg

rebecca6.jpg

rebecca7.jpg

rebecca8.jpg

rebecca-hangout.PNG

travelagent.toursoperation@yahoo.com

Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Emails - the travel agent - money requests:

From: Travel Agent Tours operation <travelagent.toursoperation@yahoo.com>
To:
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015
Subject: Rebecca Pokuaa

2 Niles Travel & Tours
57 Mamobi Highway
Accra Travel Agents & Tour Operators,

Hello we are Government agency here in Accra Ghana we do help good citizen of Ghana that wants to travel Abroad to get the require travel documents by paying upfront 80% of the total cost but you all be responsible to buy her ticket here from Ghana to where ever the citizen is traveling to sir ,
please sir below are what your friend needs before she can travel to meet you and the cost of each and as i have told you 80% will be needed to get all this done, waiting to hear from you sir

(1) Biometric passport $500
(2) Medical Report $400
(3) travel insurance
(4) VISA $250
(5) Ticket fees $1850 with KLM Air Plane
(6) Police Report $500
(7) statement of account $350

And please we would like to have your friend full information to start the documentation and which of the Airport are we booking for her Departure in the state sir , please to be very convenience for us in method of payment is by any of the money transfer E.g. western Union money transfer or through Walmart MoneyGramm transfer for a quicker receive of the money here sir.

Please sir if there is any question to ask us about our services then do not hesitate to ask and i will be calling you in regard of my mail sir to confirm if you receive it sir.

Thanks,
Mr Roland Smith.+233 231871179

+233231871179
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
Post a reply