Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Karen Dreams

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: travelagent.toursoperation@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:25 pm

Oct 20, 2015, Travel Agent Tours operation <travelagent.toursoperation@yahoo.com> wrote:

2 Niles Travel & Tours
57 Mamobi Highway
Accra Travel Agents & Tour Operators,

Sir, i do understand what you are trying to saying concerning the trust and i am here to let you know that we are Agent to protect our image and Company as well and to confirm we have lots of client that we have help to get them traveling documents without any problem sir.
And to the 80% we have requested to start the traveling Documents for Miss Rebecca is to let you know we are very sure of getting our promise done because this is not our first client and its not going to be the last too sir, so please the money is not for our pocket than to use apply for the traveling documents sir, please upon the completion of the and she is ready to Board we would like her to pay complete the monies sir.
The plane Ticket is not expensive because of Airline and if you want us to use another Airline to fly her to the state we dont have any problem with this sir, please we have our name to protect in Ghana, as many of our clients can even confirm us to you as we the only Government Agent accept 80%upfront sir, so we are one of the best to traveling agent to counsel and put people in traveling advise sir.

Thanks,
Mr Roland Smith.+233 231871179.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

serwaamaame347@gmail.com

Unread postby khg » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:37 pm

I had contact to a young lady in Kumasi that asked me for money because her grandma is in hospital and she needs money for the doctors and medicine. Mail address is: serwaamaame347@gmail.com, tel. No.: +233 207489590 (used also for whatsapp), the names she used were: Serwaa Maame and Munat Amin. She uses several skype accounts: xeniaxenia19, zxcvbn2681, zxcvbn9570, zxcvbn4911. I payed her 50€ for buying a new webcam for skype. Money was sent to Munat Amin, Kumasi/Ghana by Western Union.

khg
New survivor

Re: serwaamaame347@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Thank you for the information. Please read this thread "What to do if you are a victim":
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504

Do not tell them you know they are a Scammer and do not show them they are posted here. It puts more victims at risk if you do.

Can you post any of the E-mails from the Scammer?
We do not want any of your information, just that belonging to the Scammer.
Thank You,
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:44 pm

khg, This scammer is abusing stolen photos and videos of "Karen Dreams."

+233207489590
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)

skype name: Munat Amin
skype profile ID: xeniaxenia19
Kumasi, Ghana
BD: Tuesday, August 20, 1985
Female
English
About: Hi..I Do Loves You
-
skype name: Munat Amin
skype profile ID: zxcvbn2681
Toronto, Canada
-
skype name: Serwaa Maame
skype profile ID: zxcvbn9570
Gold Coast, Australia
-

skype name: Serwaa Maame
skype profile ID: zxcvbn4911
Gold Coast, Australia
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:06 pm

On FB:

Munat Amin
Joined FB on September 17, 2015 - 41 friends.
In a relationship since 2015

(part of the) Stolen picture used:

munat.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

serwaamaame347@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Added Fake ID:
Attachments
20151225143303-ba5c8e9a-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ruthappelhof63@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 09, 2016 6:59 am

Confirio:

What a wonderful profile and so attractive to me, we seem to have many things in common.you sounded sweet and it was nice reading it.when i joined this place i never expected to meet a man of your type, If you like my profile perhaps you respond Or write back at me on my private E- mail address ruthappelhof63@gmail.com and I will tell you more of myself and i will send you some more pictures when i receive your email... I look forward to hearing from you

Screen name: Ruthappelhof63
Living in San Jose, California

I am a cheerful, tender, caring and sociable person. Also I am a kind, attractive, very sensual and undoubtedly positive. I am very open and honest person and have a lot of interests.I am looking for s clever, caring, giving, sociable and interesting man. I would like to see him as honest and kind man with good sense of humor. I hope that he will be romantic and realistic at the same time. The only thing I want is happiness, I want to look into your eyes and be able to see the world, our world

Stolen pictures used:

ruth.jpg

ruth1.jpg

ruth2.jpg

On FB as Ruth Stewart; she is living in Accra, Ghana.

"She" has also two different profiles on BlackPlanet (no pictures), one located in the US, another one in Ghana - on both "she" is Bejnamin, male.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Please beware of Esther Owuse

Unread postby johnsmith1971 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:06 am

Romance scammer name and alias: Esther Owuse or Louks
Romance scammer email: e.louks1ab@gmail.com
Romance scammer location:
Republic of Ghana Romance scammer citizenship: US

My Story. Hello everyone My story is a sad one. My wife passed away 5 years ago from breast cancer. I was lonely and looking for companionship. In August of 2016 I was approached by a women on-line named Esther Louks. She was a very nice and beautiful looking women. She befriended me and we spent hours chatting online. We quickly moved to skype chats but I could not ever see her on video because her webcam was broken on her laptop and it did not work she said. This is where the bait was set and I was hooked. She started asking for money to get her laptop fixed and I should have known better. At first it was $50.00 then she needed money to help pay rent and said she lives with her grandmother and she is low on cash, so while I haven't yet spoken to her I sent another $200.00. I am retired on pension and advised her that I am not rich but she did not care and said she wanted to date and possibly get married soon but needed money and to get her USA passport because it was expired. So as the months passed I had spent all my pension and was maxing my credit cards to help this women. We spoke over the phone on countless hours falling madly in love. As the time progressed she sent further pictures but never really video chat. All my family were against this yet I pressed on saying to everyone this is the one. She is real, but little did I know I was blinded my a professional and a witch so to speak as she had casted a fools spell on me I think. She convinced me to spend everything I have and sell all my belongings totaling a loss of $32,000.00 now I am in debt and homeless. I am hoping this message will get to the right hands and stop anyone else from suffering and loosing their life savings. Now my family wont speak to me and I am a burden to everyone. I also have been informed by local law inforcement that I was fooled. I wish I listened. I removed all my personal information online including my pictures and my wife pictures and removed all my friends lists just so I dont get scammed again.
Attachments
20161012182943-f3685036-me.jpg
Picture9.jpg
Picture9.jpg (11.04 KiB) Viewed 11414 times
Picture3.jpg
Picture3.jpg (28.54 KiB) Viewed 11414 times
Picture2.jpg
Picture2.jpg (16.08 KiB) Viewed 11414 times
johnsmith1971
New survivor

Re: e.louks1ab@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Sorry to read you were tricked by this scammer. Unfortunately similar cases happens every day and it is not much that can be done to recover the money you lost.

If the payments were done using Western Union, are no chances for you to recover those money.

You can use https://www.irs.gov/uac/form-4684-casualties-and-thefts for recovering at least some of the money you lost from your taxes.

You have here: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i4684.pdf instructions for how to use that form.

Please be sure you read viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 and apply those steps for protecting yourself.

Consider everything used with the scammer compromised and change it - email address, skype, phone number. If you don't do it, the scammer will be back trying to scam you again or even worse, trying to convince you to become part of his scams with the promise you will be able in this way to recover the money you lost.

"She" is a man hidden behind those stolen pictures, as you can see from other cases: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =21&t=1861.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Karen Dreams

Unread postby johnsmith1971 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:06 am

thank you firefly for your words of kindness and advise. I hope my loss will help others to save.
johnsmith1971
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.