Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Stunning Serena

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Stunning Serena

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Lonelygirlkate Profile: Seeking for my true love manView Comments
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Laurel, Maryland, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
cinema and beach

About Me
I am kate single and seeking for a good man to have a long term relationship that lead to marriage.

My Perfect First Date
Go to cinema or beach together

Hey,how are you doing today and I hope you had a great night,anyway I came across your profile now and I would love to get to know you am kate,single and seeking for a good man to have a long that relationship that will lead to marriage with so if you don't mind you can chat me on yahoo instant messenger via my email Lonelygirlseekluv1@yahoo.com if you like us to chat and get to know each other more better.thanks Kate
Attachments
lkgdl3hs-9sue-0-mdozbfq.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.