Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

julietmorgan654@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:37 pm

ilovefishsex2023 Profile: omantic.Someone who can just enjoy the little things in life with meView Comments
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 6' 9" (206 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Buddhist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: My Education: PhD / Post DoctoralMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? I Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
looking for a man who is looking for one and not many that likes to be treated like a man should be treated with the utmost respect and dignity and the same reciprocated and it will be very excitingromantic and sensual.if this interest you be activelike outdoor activities especially the water ones.like moviesdining outconcerts and playslong walks along the beachin the park or on hikes.someone who can make anything funeven if its not so fun.can be a big kid at timesand yet serious when the time calls for it..has a great smile.am looking for a man who knows how to be the sweetest guycan be the best friend ive ever hadthe most romantic guy i think i could ever have met.someone who doesnt lie. hes consistent and attentivejust not to the point of smothering. hes loving and caring also.should be funny. is understanding and can spoil some too.is romantic.someone who can just enjoy the little things in life with me.. someone who can make me feel safe and secure being in his arms or just being near him

About Me
I am a kind, charming, tender, sincere and faithful lady. I am a one-man woman. I want to find my true love. I am a soft, tender lady. I do believe that my second half is waiting for me somewhere. I am honest. I hate people who try to seem better than they really are. I like sincerity. I have strong family values. My relatives are very important for me. I have a wonderful family and I want my own family to be the same. I am ready to love and give my tenderness and care for my loving person and our future kids and i really want you to know that i am usual woman with a lot of dreams.I Have a great Life and I am looking for some one i can share it with

Attachments
lfw00d27-2qtx-0-mxbvyow.jpg
lfw00d27-2qtx-0-mxbvyow.jpg (25.03 KiB) Viewed 781 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.