Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kristina Rudenkaya

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kristina Rudenkaya

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Stolen images of Kristina Rudenkaya , Russian model (fashion.su). The pictures are stolen from the site used by the model photographer Marina Danilova.

From AC factory:

Oh, hello! You don't know me and I don't know you. But, when I saw your profile, I had the necessity to write you. So, I write you now and I hope that you won't deny my attention to you! I am a girl who never like to bored and who likes to enjoy the life! I am looking for my prince here… for a man who will be special for me. Maybe it is you?! So, if you also want the same, don't hesitate and write me on this address:
kriskristina55@yandex.ru

Kristina Member Name: kriskristina55
Caucasian / White, 28, Single - Never Married
Lugansk, , Ukraine

I’m young, bright and vivid.
I’m not looking for a prince. I just want to meet a
simple man, kind, honest. I don’t want heroes, I just want
an ordinary man whom I love and who’ll become the hero of
my lifestory. I have no high demands for him and I don’t
ask anything impossible, really?

The stolen pictures are reported online for being abused in scams: http://marriageagencyscams.com/Girls/Kr ... ezhko.html.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.