Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bent Cole <bentcole36@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Bent Cole <bentcole36@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:20 am

On net log,

Hello dear,
Am Bent Cole,was just face-booking when i came across your charming picture profile,you got great smile and lovely hair....really love to know you better,while don't you say hi so we can get acquainted.
Your Admirer..
Bent

Its nice to hear from you,Is nice to meet you here. I will like to have your email address so I can write you an email to tell you more about myself and to also add you for a chat on line sometimes ... I will wait to hear from you soon till then do take care of yourself and have a niceweek ahead.

How are you today? Thank you so much, I so much appreciate your high sense of human and maturity. I have just sent you a mail to your box,hope I did not write more of a novel . Please let me know when you receive my email, I will love to read from you soon and get to know you more. Nice to meet you here, I must say you so beautiful. Have a great day ahead. Cheers. Bent

Profile elements:

bentcole36
bent cole
37 years old - male - Dublin, Ireland
527 visitors since 10 March 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Bent Cole <bentcole36@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:22 am

Email:

My Dear xxx,

How are you today, I am sorry for writing you late guess you are doing fine as always.

I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Bent Cole. I am from Wales. I am an deck officer. I like your profile and you look so beautiful. I work with Carex International Shipping Company Ltd here in the Wales. I have been with the company for 7 years as deck officer.

I am the only child of my late parents Rev and Dr. Mrs. Benjamin Cole of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck two years ago.May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, Her name is Twinkle and she is seven years old now. I am orphan because my parents die early I grow up in the orphanage home I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 6`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.

Regards,
Bent

Header:

Received: from [116.202.164.251]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 116.202.164.251
Originating ISP: Mts
City: Mumbai
Country of Origin: India
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Bent Cole <bentcole36@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 am

Other active profiles:

On Facebook,
Bent Cole
Deck Officer at Carex International Shipping Company Ltd
Lives in Penrith, New South Wales
From Cardiff
Male
Languages Welsh language
Using Video calling software Download for video chat

On BlackPlanet,
bentcole
Sex: Male
Race: White
Zodiac: Aquarius

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.